Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,305 members, 7,971,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:23 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5137312 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:16pm
dapotemi:
I got fuel for 998 today at NNPC and I just saw Mobil selling for 996...ah, is there a reason for this? Since I was born, NNPC price is always the cheapest abi there is something new in this whole process
What is new is that the country is f*cked.
Let's put e-hailing aside, fuel was N185 as at last year, see the price today! sad
I'm forecasting a harsh suffering, hunger, crime and unrest in the country in the nearest time to come.
It is well.

Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:22pm
dapotemi:
I got fuel for 998 today at NNPC and I just saw Mobil selling for 996...ah, is there a reason for this? Since I was born, NNPC price is always the cheapest abi there is something new in this whole process

Go there tomorrow and see if the price will be the same
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:33pm
Glithronix:

What is new is that the country is f*cked.
Let's put e-hailing aside, fuel was N185 as at last year, see the price today! sad
I'm forecasting a harsh suffering, hunger, crime and unrest in the country in nearest time to come.
It is well.

Much respect, boss.

I live in a gated area with security, around Sabo. My friend's(family man) house was robbed this early morning. They took his phone, his monies and some belongings. Wife n children not around. He just jamed the door to buy toothpaste across and he came back to see magic. Something that has never happened before in the area. Investigations are on though! Abokis arrested, but I still don't believe they are the culprits! They've been there for years! Boiz dey hungry now! Pressure don dey! People should really be careful now and be security cautious.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:36pm
What's happening? People quoting me but admin dey delete am. I just saw 2 quotes, I opened and it's been deleted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:37pm
ksmart027:

More like it because i heard most conversation centers check the compression of your engine before converting your car. I dey go the total tomorrow to confirm because e be like say cng na dey only now.

Thanks. Will be waiting for feedback.

I may try it out on the Acura for now. That one engine no too cost grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:40pm
Pearl1910:

This only means one thing.
If a pristine engine was bound to last for 5 more years on PMS, it means it's life has been reduced by half if u install CNG, all things being equal.

This is a good perspective. Especially when engine failure is not just a one day event. It's cumulative.

So while little issues may take one year on a petrol engine before you start seeing the effect, with CNG, it comes much earlier.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:46pm
Itsrm:

Thanks. Will be waiting for feedback.

I may try it out on the Acura for now. That one engine no too cost grin
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:05pm
Barbiturate:

I live in a gated area with security, around Sabo. My friend's(family man) house was robbed this early morning. They took his phone, his monies and some belongings. Wife n children not around. He just jamed the door to buy toothpaste across and he came back to see magic. Something that has never happened before in the area. Investigations are on though! Abokis arrested, but I still don't believe they are the culprits! They've been there for years! Boiz dey hungry now! Pressure don dey! People should really be careful now and be security cautious.
And we're closer to the festive period.
Make we dey watch.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:16pm
Has anyone observed the way fuel dry faster this days, I don't want to believe something is wrong with my car, it's obviously the fuel being sold lately...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doris4ever(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.