Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,125 members, 7,980,957 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:14 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5161198 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 7:46am
Doris4ever:

Why the insult on Nekede bro

No offence bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 7:53am
Jacksonfire:

You Blocked headed one eyed gaylord apprentice. U nor see say now only u one nor fit decipher my lexicons. Monkey.. try dey always oil ur brain with books to understand and think expeditiously.

Don't ever reply my post again if it's always difficult for you to comprehend simply English..

Comprehend simple English and not simply English.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:54am
WareLogMan:
Guys
I think I have been scammed
I took someone on a ride of 15k. Agreed the bf will do the transfer when she gets there, bf also assured.

We arriv3d at destination, waited abit bf said someone wants to reimburse him, he's waiting that he would credit me soon. I don't want to harras the lady because she spoke calmly and I couldn't wait any longer, she also assured that I have her number that I can reach out to her if otherwise. Dude kept calling and assuming me that he will make the transfer as soon as he gets credited.

I was running late for a programme, I had to take his words. Since 12:30pm that I completed the trip till now, I have not been credited. He picked my calls till he stopped picking anymore, the lady didn't even pick at all.

I'm giving them till tomorrow evening, I have gotten their names through their opay accts. Na their pictures remain, I will be petty again this time around.

It was an offline trip.
My personality makes me trust people easily.
I know the guys house at surulere which is the pick up point. I'm not even motivated to go there.

Before I conclude that Nigerians are not good people. I will wait till tomorrow to see if I will get credited.

Send them a reminder text and give them more time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 7:54am
Jacksonfire:

Another blocked headed uneducated Gaylord companion... Trying to use my glory to stay relevant in this trend . Guy get lost. If u don't understand simply vocabularies... You need to go back to school and study hard . Your IQ is already 5/100.

Another intellectual disability patient.
Simple and not simply.
Your use of words is atrocious.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jacksonfire: 8:34am
dav1002:

Glory of what exactly

Glory of wailing daily and complaining about the hustle?
Glory of constructing disjointed beer parlour sentences?

You and Felicity, same category 🙄
Reading una sentences dey give person headache

Be like na university of nekede you go

I wonder if you even attended any university at all... If paradventure luckily you have any certificate or credentials I will advice you to sell it to a road side corn/bole seller close to ur location. It will be more useful there. It's obvious your glued cracked skull , is only full of termites faeces, thats why you don't know ur left from your right.. can't you see you are the only one fooling ur self here?? ! I will ignore you to wallow in pains and hatred towards your lineages not me.. move ahead failure!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jacksonfire: 8:45am
vivalavida:

Simple and not simply.
Your use of words is atrocious.

Now typographical error dis one dey correct . Hehehehhe.. I don give you work.. lazy thing.. don't make your self useful positively. Old cargo at 40!! I will keep dragging fools like you to the mud, who only care about themselves and not impacting meaning things to the society...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:46am
dav1002:

Glory of what exactly

Glory of wailing daily and complaining about the hustle?
Glory of constructing disjointed beer parlour sentences?

You and Felicity, same category 🙄
Reading una sentences dey give person headache

Be like na university of nekede you go

Even though Nekede is a Polytechnic. I no go like make me and you get issues o. Avoid my ama mata. undecided

If you may... Just use USEN Polytechnic in Edo state or you fit Use College of Education, Ekiadolor, Edo State

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:02am
Jacksonfire:

Now typographical error dis one dey correct . Hehehehhe.. I don give you work.. lazy thing.. don't make your self useful positively. Old cargo at 40!! I will keep dragging fools like you to the mud, who only care about themselves and not impacting meaning things to the society...

It’s Nah not Now. If you won yarn pigin, yarn em well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bestrades2: 9:03am
Bestrades2:

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

👍

(1) (2) (3) ... (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Jacksonfire, Johnnybegood12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.