Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,859 members, 7,893,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4950503 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (5739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by loveall9: 5:15am On Sep 07, 2018
Please any one to be of help in the house, i live far away from lagos , Intend to start uber and needs an accommodation, even to scout with a single driver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2018
YorubaEmir:

What am I supposed to do with it?

To know that such WhatsApp groups exist. I hope that answers your question.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mac05(m): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Good Morning

Anyone looking for an already approved driver for Uber business should contact 08185075162 (call and WhatsApp)

Abuja.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2018
I love my Ikorodu riders. If you can't go to ikorodu. Kindly, give the rider my number to call. I will gladly come and take them home if I am nearby. The nunber to call or WhatsApp is

Thank you as you do so.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herocz: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2018
TAXIFLEET MANAGEMENT.

Looking for a top-notch Taxi Service? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We're taxifleet and our team of pros are available whenever you need us. We don't just meet your expectations, we surpass them.Taxi Fleet services is dedicated to investors who desire reliable fleet managers to convert their vehicles into profitable assets. Taxifleet is fully operational in Lagos, Nigeria. Since 2016, our company has been committed to being the best at what we do. 

We are experienced in the ride sharing industry and conversant with all the processes required to maintain a fleet with best practices. We deliver the most competitively priced ground handling solutions with commendable turnaround time.

Taxi Fleet is fully dedicated to your needs. We put in every available resources to achieve our clients objective. Our professionalism precedes us as we handle business with integrity so as to guarantee a profitable return for our various partners.

Contact Fleet Manager;

Email:taxifleetinfo@gmail.com

Call/Whatsapp/Telegram: +2349076603658

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Ikorodu road inward Maryland blocked. Don't go there at all if ure in it.off ur engine till 11am.its serious

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ishima: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Angelawhite is your car available? I am in need for car on hire purchase. 0701 579 1693
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donte101: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Greetings!!!

Toyota Corolla (Bank Model) going for hire purchase. Call: 07084347970/08036403492.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2018
ojbanja:
Ikorodu road inward Maryland blocked. Don't go there at all if ure in it.off ur engine till 11am.its serious

Very bad from ikorodu-maryland, very bad from ojota to oworonshoki, bad from ikeja to maryland, free on 3rdmainland bridge.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Is it still advisable to stay online ready to drive with Lagos lockdown because of traffic and flood?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2018
Over 2.7, swim water swim money

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Gentlelife50:

...Las las Kazeem will smile to the bank
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by despi64(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
despi64:
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota camry 2005 model. Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland (Ojota, Berger, Ikeja, Ogba, Agege)

Interested drivers will be required to make upfront payment for the first week to show commitment.

Interested drivers should send a mail or quote with his phone number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hello House, you are on a trip and you inform the rider that there is traffic congestion on the initial planned shorter route and that Google map recommends an alternative route which saves time and yet your rider insists you go via the congested route. Do we as drivers have any right to choose the best route that saves time and effort?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
lymelyte:
Please o.. I have one foreign rider I occasionally drive offline and at the end of the trip he usually ask for receipt. My ogas them,how do I solve this issue .
Go buy receipt for bookshop, or go printing press go print your own if he pays good money...perhaps he has to reclaim he's funds back.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
gsparks01:
took a ride today and the driver said he's not defaulted in his payment of 35k. He's been with the car for more than a year. I was just envying his partner.
He said 35k weekly is like 5k per day. That if one is serious, there's no way you won't make 10k per day.
I used to say the same. But honestly, it's no longer easy. Extreme favour and hardworking these days. See me always checking rider app to confirm congested areas and likely empty zones. The calculation for the hustle pass calculus nowadays. Before na to turn on app on top bed deh await gbaungbaun grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by walexpal(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Available for rentals 2008 Toks Toyota Corolla @34k weekly. Please call 08140473074 for more details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YorubaEmir: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

To know that such WhatsApp groups exist. I hope that answers your question.

I said you should share a link or number I can join with not picture o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
jayooh:

Go buy receipt for bookshop, or go printing press go print your own if he pays good money...perhaps he has to reclaim he's funds back.
nor worry..lol I don generate e-invoice for the man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mac05(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
walexpal:
Available for rentals 2008 Toks Toyota Corolla @34k weekly. Please call 08140473074 for more details.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
styveke:

...Las las Kazeem will smile to the bank
I tell you they will our cars to canoe, some will use cab because they don't want to enter the flood
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
gsparks01:
took a ride today and the driver said he's not defaulted in his payment of 35k. He's been with the car for more than a year. I was just envying his partner.
He said 35k weekly is like 5k per day. That if one is serious, there's no way you won't make 10k per day.

Story don change. I use to make 12k-15k net after all expenses. I was one of those posting regular 120k n above on this thread buh now, oga for the past 2 months now, If I hit 85k -90k a week I dey too happy cos its tough to achieve that. Many struggle to hit 45k -60k weekly, I don't do over night driving like some rugged drivers do.

Ask that driver if he does over night most times. 2ndly 5k daily a week means no rest for that driver cos he will need to work on Sundays too. And he request for a week leave once every 2months with no delivery to the owner. Last last, he will park the car at owners place for that week

As a owner self driver, 5k - 8k daily is sweet for me. I cant come and kill myself for myself lol...

Anyways, magodo, ikeja surge sweet today o. I had to top up my fuel with 1k to fill up the tank back after chopping 9k5 on 1.7x and 1.9x trips ...last trip 11:45am. Breaktime till 4pm

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
This week alone , I don burn 13k fuel, and commission still dey there o.

Like the roads are a bit free , back online

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Can you write uber to unblock my 3days old account they blocked. Its over 6months now. Still blocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Tgiirl:
This week alone , I don burn 13k fuel, and commission still dey there o.

Like the roads are a bit free , back online
I thought I was the only one. grin GIG

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Tgiirl:

Story don change. I use to make 12k-15k net after all expenses. I was one of those posting regular 120k n above on this thread buh now, oga for the past 2 months now, If I hit 85k -90k a week I dey too happy cos its tough to achieve that. Many struggle to hit 45k -60k weekly, I don't do over night driving like some rugged drivers do.

Ask that driver if he does over night most times. 2ndly 5k daily a week means no rest for that driver cos he will need to work on Sundays too. And he request for a week leave once every 2months with no delivery to the owner. Last last, he will park the car at owners place for that week

As a owner self driver, 5k - 8k daily is sweet for me. I cant come and kill myself for myself lol...

Anyways, magodo, ikeja surge sweet today o. I had to top up my fuel with 1k to fill up the tank back after chopping 9k5 on 1.7x and 1.9x trips ...last trip 11:45am. Breaktime till 4pm
Maybe it's because of the no bonus this week some drivers have decided to take rainy day to rest, well me I decided to chase surge up n down

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
ifyeez:
Maybe it's because of the no bonus this week some drivers have decided to take rainy day to rest, well me I decided to chase surge up n down

Abi naw, u sef don rest on ur bday this week grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Just picked this funny rider.
Got the request didn't ask destination, picked her up started trip saw lekki phase 1, got to lekki 1

Me: madam please were at lekki 1 are we going to?

Madam: Oga take me to good hair

Me: Ah ah madam which one is good hair again

Madam: Oga just take me there

Me : ha Madam I don't know good hair

Madam: So you want to tell me as an Uber driver you don't know good hair

Me: Yes oh I don't know, am not a lady and I don't stay at the island

Madam: come how long ve you been on this business self

Me: I just joined yesterday

Madam: no wonder because all the Uber /Drivers knows good heir.

Please am a learner madam no vex grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
ifyeez:
Just picked this funny rider.
Got the request didn't ask destination, picked her up started trip saw lekki phase 1, got to lekki 1

Me: madam please were at lekki 1 are we going to?

Madam: Oga take me to good hair

Me: Ah ah madam which one is good hair again

Madam: Oga just take me there

Me : ha Madam I don't know good hair

Madam: So you want to tell me as an Uber driver you don't know good hair

Me: Yes oh I don't know, am not a lady and I don't stay at the island

Madam: come how long ve you been on this business self

Me: I just joined yesterday

Madam: no wonder because all the Uber /Drivers knows good heir.

Please am a learner madam no vex grin grin grin grin

Lol... We learn everyday bro... I don't know too many places now sote my head dey booth slowly now. I need to upgrade the memory space.

Hope u got there sha.

[color=#770077][/color] ;DD
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mac05(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mac05:
Good Morning

Anyone looking for an already approved driver for Uber business should contact 08185075162 (call and WhatsApp)

Abuja.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mac05:
Good Morning

Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mac05(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
mcadebola:
Bro, i can introduce u to an Abuja whatsapp group and u may find driver there.

You can also list the car on Uber matching platform to get drivers.

But what kind of car is on offer though??

Whatsapp 07082662223

Gd afternoon.

I'm an approved driver looking for a car to drive.
How can I check the Uber matching platform?

Your help will be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (5739) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.