Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,118 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:35 AM

We Havent Spoken Ever Since I Stoped Seeing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Havent Spoken Ever Since I Stoped Seeing Her (763 Views)

HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex / Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Havent Spoken Ever Since I Stoped Seeing Her by bisan(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2009
based on the previous story thing about this desperate girl in my life to have a baby for me, i read all the comments and advises and i couldnt think of any thing rather than to stop seeing this babe and even calling her, believe me i have had a peace of mind since then but how can i deny the fact that i still love her ? it still gets me thinking once in a while wether what i did is the right thing to do, she cant predict the future and who knows if we may not end being together why cant she just face the facts of life and lets deal in the present rather than speaking of a future we don`t know of yet? Guys and ladies on N land, the truth is that im not ready for a baby right now and it cant be a liability to my studies.
Re: We Havent Spoken Ever Since I Stoped Seeing Her by opuro(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2009
oya part two begins
Re: We Havent Spoken Ever Since I Stoped Seeing Her by IFELEKE(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2009
This Poster is really confused. . .

(1) (Reply)

THIS IS ROMANTIC / Is It Me Or Is There No Good Girl At All Or Is It Because I Am Poor / My Fiance Left Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.