Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States (119634 Views)

Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
wailing:

D lord is ur strength wink

I'm preparing myself to redeploy incase I get a place dat I don't want
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Annybens1993:

I'm preparing myself to redeploy incase I get a place dat I don't want
cool
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Febby9(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Lmao grin cheesy Pele oooo
Yea sir grin
Tonnierichy:
Lmao grin cheesy Pele oooo
Yea sir
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sagamite:

FYI, it has always , it is and it'll always be better for me.
I swear, you will never know how good it's been for me, I'm so sorry for the family that brought you to this world, they think they have a child somewhere. It's a pity

You are a moronic fuuktard!

Who the fck are you correcting, cretin?

Moronic fuuktard you are teaching me your Patience Jonathan Ingrish and you are feeling funky and like an intellectual?

E no go better for your life just like it has neva better for your life.

So you are saying I should have said (in your Ingrish):

"A graduate can be so dumb claims that involves figures and not back it up with data .................."?

Or you are too daft you could not read what I posted?

Ani ko ni daa fun e! (E no go better for you).
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=Avmbazon post=39058303][/quote]
I can't climb down the social ladder to exchange abusive words with you, look for someone your own social and intellectual class... I'm not your mate in any way dog
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Sagamite(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Avmbazon:
FYI, it has always , it is and it'll always be better for me.
I swear, you will never know how good it's been for me, I'm so sorry for the family that brought you to this world, they think they have a child somewhere. It's a pity

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

If you think at the level you think, it is already better for you, then it shows it can never be better for you.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Odunharry(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2015
those guys who added Kwara to that list are either sleeping or dreaming.. which Kwara state? Is it the one many people have bn complaining of and the one im currently serving?
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Odunharry(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2015
midolian:
well I served in kwara. It was a terrible experience which I don't want to narrate now.
no mind dem joo and. Kwara state ko.....
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Odunharry(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Remove Kwara from there because its the worst state to serve in.

Yikpata is the worst camp to be in
I de tell you.. me just can't wait for POP cm next year
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Emyben(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
bellotaofeek:
Rivers State is Ok. But make sure you are not posted to the city for PPA. Cos if they do, is like shooting urself in the leg. If you go to the rural areas like ETCHE Local Govt.... You will enjoy and probably save some # to start a small biz as getting a white collar job is nt that guaranteed these days. All the best.

Sir, why do you think its okay? I selected Rivers as first choice and with what i have read so far here, it already seems like a bad choice... Lol

Tell me what can cheer us up about Rivers pls... Lol
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Borno 30k for real? #NationalPledge
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Dclique(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Mandyfrizz1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
don4real18:

Well, 19,800 is still small to survive on except you are staying in remote areas but even at that, isn't the money supposed to increase as the cost of living increases daily.
very true , but our government won't listen to the voice of corp members and intended corp members , but they would listen to the voices if the militants . "I shake my head "
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Dickson25(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
nely:
Akwa ibom state is the best state so far, I served and still living in the state, good weather, good environs, good people and 10k state per month with enough Bush allowances...Abasi susuong

Pls am a Disabled person... Will akwa ibom be OK for me?
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by nely(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Dickson25:

Pls am a Disabled person... Will akwa ibom be OK for me?
akwa ibom will be good for you
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Emmaamaechi(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Please any update on those states that pay well for prospective corp members (2017). This kinda look outdated
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Yhemit(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2017
from my findings cross river is cool
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by nigeriantrend: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Jmarjr(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
FinallY

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Nysc Age Limit / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.