Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Pregnancy Loss? Infant Death? Here Are 5 Reasons To Smile.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Loss? Infant Death? Here Are 5 Reasons To Smile.... (461 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / Which Infant Formula Is Suitable For Weight Gain In Babies Under 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Loss? Infant Death? Here Are 5 Reasons To Smile.... by marriagearian: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mother's day this year was really hard for me. Actually painful. More like depressing. A few weeks before then, I spoke with 2 friends who told me they lost their pregnancies and while I was still grieving for them, I heard of the transition of a 2 year old baby who was like a son to me. I kept wondering how the world became such a black hole filled with so much agony and failed to comprehend how any woman can bear the pain of going through their loss.

On Mother’s day, I watched how mothers were celebrated by their children and could not help but think of the pain and anguish these 3 mothers must be going through (this led me to share the article on Hope for Mother’s day). It was really depressing. Yes, that’s me – I rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn- it is scriptural! (Romans 12 v. 15-NIV).

You can then imagine how happy I was to see that there is a day dedicated to commemorate PregnancyLosses and Infant Deaths. Honestly, these women need to be celebrated! If you have any idea of what losing a child (born or unborn) feels like, you will join the rest of the world to celebrate these Amazons!

Unfortunately, many women who have gone through this experience tend to hide and feel ashamed. They feel like they are 'unfortunate' beings who should be treated as casts-away. But, I disagree with you. You should no longer berate yourself, it's time to rejoice and reward yourself.

What? Marriagearian? I should rejoice after such a traumatising experience?

Yes darling, rejoice, and again I say, rejoice.

If you give me a moment, I will give some reasons why.

1.      Uncommon strength. For you to go through a miscarriage or infant loss and still be alive today shows that you are a strong woman! You can handle what many women can't live through and still be awesome! You are so strong darling and you should be celebrated.

2.      Of all mothers, you are the greatest!  You may have experienced a nasty fall, but you are willing and ready to rise again! It takes courage, boldness and passion to walk in the path of trying to conceive again.

3.    It is a command to rejoice. Isaiah 54 v. 1 says it all. God says that the woman without children should rejoice. The One who knows the end of the beginning says you should rejoice, why wouldn't you?

4.     Beauty for your ashes. God doesn't give beauty for success, no siree! He gives beauty for ashes, oil of joy for mourning and a garment of praise in the stead of despair (Isaiah 61 v. 3).

5.      This too shall pass. I’ve got a friend who says her favourite quote in the scripture is “and it came to pass”. Really, weeping can only endure for a night, but in the morning, joy must come (Psalm 30 v. 5b). The night never lasts forever. Rejoice, for your morning has come. To the glory of God, I'm pleased to tell you that 2 of the 3 women that caused me grief on mother's day have conceived again. My heart is glad.... God remains faithful...and He will give you a bouncing reason to rejoice... very soon!

Source - http://www.marriagearian.com/2015/10/pregnancy-loss-infant-death-here-are-5.html?m=1

Like us on Facebook - Marriagearian
Follow us on twitter - @marriagearian

Lalasticlala and Mods make my day and move to front page

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Loss? Infant Death? Here Are 5 Reasons To Smile.... by homeboy205: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ok oo

(1) (Reply)

Grab These Best Selling Ebooks And Start Making Cool Money / Ict Young Genius Day / The Difficulties Of Saving Your Relationship After Caught Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.