Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,289 members, 7,904,244 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

Please Help!what Is The Ideal System For Me To Use? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help!what Is The Ideal System For Me To Use? (652 Views)

HELP!! What Type Of Laptop Should I Buy? / Pls Help What Is Smart Hardisk Failure 301 / Ipad: My Ideal Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!what Is The Ideal System For Me To Use? by skillz4eva: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2009
Hi guys, i am lookin for the ideal system to use.I write and utilise softwares a lot.What minimum capacity of hard disk space must my system have and which I.S.P is best for me to use.Please i need replies.
P.S what brand of computer can i buy.Tnxs
Re: Please Help!what Is The Ideal System For Me To Use? by sevule(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2009
Skillz you need to be much more specific.
What are you using the pc for??
GAming,Multimedia,Internet browsing
What are your requirements?

(1) (Reply)

Every Trade/professsion Has A Secret And Until You Are Ready To Learn The Secrets Of Your Choosen Tr / Good Credit Card / Free Browsing On Laptops And Desktop For Those In The Aba, Umuahia, Owerri Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.