Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Networking Business: Forever Living Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Networking Business: Forever Living Products (2611 Views)

I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here / How To Make Up To 100% Profit Selling Forever Living Products! / I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Networking Business: Forever Living Products by FaskRolce: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
For a long time I have been thinking of what business to invest in, I need another source of I come asides my monthly salary. I was told about Forever Living networking business but I didn't like the fact that I have to be convincing people to join with huge sums of money. (How do you tell someone struggling to live to bring 150k to register and get products?) so I didn't give it a thought. Besides I presumed the network is already saturated.
Few days ago, my brother called to invite me to do it. Told me of so many advantages and how it will be easier for me (I am a pharmacist). He promised he will register people under me.
Should I take the offer and risk it or I should just move away? Is the network truly saturated?

PS: I don't have the capital to open a pharmacy yet.
Your candid advice will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Networking Business: Forever Living Products by chidifyn(f): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yes it's saturated and it's stressful. They ll promise to out people under u and at d long run they won't do so. Because they too need to be putting people under them to make they monthly points that leads to ur promotion to next level and plenty benefits. U van succeed if u have plenty cash to invest in d business. That way u can be registering people under u and be collecting their products. I did it and couldn't pass the starting level. Unless u ll do it to be selling there products only which u ll also be paid depending on how much products u ll buy.
FaskRolce:
For a long time I have been thinking of what business to invest in, I need another source of I come asides my monthly salary. I was told about Forever Living networking business but I didn't like the fact that I have to be convincing people to join with huge sums of money. (How do you tell someone struggling to live to bring 150k to register and get products?) so I didn't give it a thought. Besides I presumed the network is already saturated.
Few days ago, my brother called to invite me to do it. Told me of so many advantages and how it will be easier for me (I am a pharmacist). He promised he will register people under me.
Should I take the offer and risk it or I should just move away? Is the network truly saturated?

PS: I don't have the capital to open a pharmacy yet.
Your candid advice will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Networking Business: Forever Living Products by elantraceey(f): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't know about the poster above me but I'm a forever business owner and I haven't faced any stress whatsoever, I advertise the products online and I also get prospects online . Whatsoever amount of time and energy you put on it is what you'll get and mind you I didn't spend a dine to join and I only spend money sometimes to advertise on online platforms. You are only advised to buy the products to be able to market it better.
Re: Networking Business: Forever Living Products by FaskRolce: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Was it recently you started or when it was introduced? M
elantraceey:
I don't know about the poster above me but I'm a forever business owner and I haven't faced any stress whatsoever, I advertise the products online and I also get prospects online . Whatsoever amount of time and energy you put on it is what you'll get and mind you I didn't spend a dine to join and I only spend money sometimes to advertise on online platforms. You are only advised to buy the products to be able to market it better.
Re: Networking Business: Forever Living Products by FaskRolce: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thanks. Those were my thoughts
chidifyn:
Yes it's saturated and it's stressful. They ll promise to out people under u and at d long run they won't do so. Because they too need to be putting people under them to make they monthly points that leads to ur promotion to next level and plenty benefits. U van succeed if u have plenty cash to invest in d business. That way u can be registering people under u and be collecting their products. I did it and couldn't pass the starting level. Unless u ll do it to be selling there products only which u ll also be paid depending on how much products u ll buy.
Re: Networking Business: Forever Living Products by elantraceey(f): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
FaskRolce:
Was it recently you started or when it was introduced? M

4 months ago.
Re: Networking Business: Forever Living Products by Nebsochi: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
networking biz is not as easy as people make it seem, getting the right company is key. In my opinion, a company where I will never buy products after my first purchase, products are top class and endorsed by regulatory bodies all over the world, a company where there is no monthly target or pressure, where you can grow to success, I think that is the right company. Think LONGRICH think Wealth. Just google about Longrich Superbklean Sanitary Napkins and panty liners and see what it has done for the females. Their toothpaste is also fantastic.
LONGRICH 3rd year anniversary is on Oct 17, everyone is invited.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Businessmen And Politicians Married To Female Judges / Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? / Equity Market Extends Uptrend, Gain 1.17% Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.