Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,247 members, 7,943,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Investment In Building Materials - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Investment In Building Materials (1570 Views)

Building Materials / Building Materials Supplier Needed / We Supply Building Materials, We Major In Supply Of Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment In Building Materials by stechi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Any hope for a willing investor in building materials of any type,who has N50,000 to start off the business?

The property sector is a vast sector that involves lots of team players ranging from the architects,builders,surveyors,property consultants,building material suppliers,e.t.c. and I am sure there are still lots of gaps to be filled by willing interested investors with any sizable amount as capital,hence my inquiry to know if N50,000 can start off something within this sector as one of the team player.

That being said,someone needs supply of half trailer load of cement at Kaduna. He wants to start cement business,anybody interested should drop modalities bearing in mind that I must earn something as the middleman after the deal is concluded.
Re: Investment In Building Materials by tinzymoha: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
How much is he willing to buy a bag?? Plus which cement does he wants??
stechi:
Any hope for a willing investor in building materials of any type,who has N50,000 to start off the business?

The property sector is a vast sector that involves lots of team players ranging from the architects,builders,surveyors,property consultants,building material suppliers,e.t.c. and I am sure there are still lots of gaps to be filled by willing interested investors with any sizable amount as capital,hence my inquiry to know if N50,000 can start off something within this sector as one of the team player.

That being said,someone needs supply of half trailer load of cement at Kaduna. He wants to start cement business,anybody interested should drop modalities bearing in mind that I must earn something as the middleman after the deal is concluded.

(1) (Reply)

Advice, am starting a pure water and bottle water business / Join The Multi Million Dollars Mobile Apps Creation Riches / Concentrated laundry liquid soap for watching machines available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.