Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,028 members, 7,949,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Jim Iyke And The Hiphop Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And The Hiphop Trend (945 Views)

Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke And The Hiphop Trend by houstonia(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2009
his he doing the right thing?

Re: Jim Iyke And The Hiphop Trend by snazzydawn(f): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
Oh boy!!! Jim looks really yummy!
Re: Jim Iyke And The Hiphop Trend by amebono13: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2009
snazzydawn:

Oh boy!!! Jim looks really yummy!

seriously my sister cool

The guys dress sense is sthg else

i think he should hook himself up with rita dominic grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And The Hiphop Trend by snazzydawn(f): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2009
more like hook up with me in my dreams
Re: Jim Iyke And The Hiphop Trend by SeanT21(f): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2009
NO,He needs to stick to ACTING.
Re: Jim Iyke And The Hiphop Trend by houstonia(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2009
jim iyke is said to be featuring 2face in his hit hiphop track that is highly anticipated by Nigerian tabloids, he has a wonderfull accent he sure would make a good rapper you know? but what i dont get is why would he want to get into music if people like Mr ibu,Nkem owo,Omotola and so on did get to that why should he think of doing the same thing, there has to be somthing wrong with either our nollywood or them actors and actresses.
Re: Jim Iyke And The Hiphop Trend by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2009
Every time i hear him talk in naija movies it feels like someone's grating in my ear . . . . . his Fake Accent can really make one go deaf! he's a good actor tho. . . . they should make his movies with subtitles. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is Oge Okoye Still Acting? / Mercy Johnson's Soon To Be Father-in-law Speaks / Ruggedman Relaunches Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.