Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,180 members, 7,916,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Facebook Introduces ‘dislike Button’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Introduces ‘dislike Button’ (554 Views)

Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? / Imo Introduces “Back To Land For Agriculture", Workers To Work For 3 Days / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Introduces ‘dislike Button’ by lokobyforch(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Facebook has on Friday responded to solve its users’ call for a “dislike” button, in the form of six new emoji.

Speaking about the latest development from the social media giant, Mark Zuckerberg, Chief Executive Officer, Facebook, noted that for a long time that the feature wouldn’t be integrated in the “dislike” button that many people had asked for.

Zuckerberg hinted last month that social media site was planning to expand the ‘Like button’, thereby creating more ways for people to express their feelings.

He disclosed that the new development is going be in form of emojis that represent ‘Haha, Yay, Love, Wow, Sad and Angry.’

According to the CEO, similar to the Like button, the reactions will appear on any post in the news feed on mobile or desktop. The number of reactions that any post has received will sit underneath the post and users will be able to see who reacted and how.

Thus, to test run the latest development, the site will start rolling out the feature in Spain and Ireland and
once the buttons are rolled out to a users’ feed, there’ll be no way of turning them off.

http://thenationonlineng.net/facebook-introduces-dislike-button/
Re: Facebook Introduces ‘dislike Button’ by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Better
Re: Facebook Introduces ‘dislike Button’ by kkkp: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dats gud..seun also should include dislike button on nairaland
Re: Facebook Introduces ‘dislike Button’ by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Introduces ‘dislike Button’ by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Woow nice; time i go dislike all those ugly chics pictures and status on my time line i have been longing to do it, to be mean dey hungry me.
Re: Facebook Introduces ‘dislike Button’ by gebest: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
well thats great
Re: Facebook Introduces ‘dislike Button’ by Inioluwa01(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Great development.
Re: Facebook Introduces ‘dislike Button’ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tie won tie ba won bayie !
Re: Facebook Introduces ‘dislike Button’ by gebest: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
kkkp:
Dats gud..seun also should include dislike button on nairaland
i trust seun, he will

(1) (Reply)

The Bad Condition Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway After Rainfall (pics) / Pdp, And The Amaechi Hiposcracy / Photo Speaks -captions This Picture Of Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.