Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,522 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

"Ex Super Eagles" Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ex Super Eagles" Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife (569 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Kemen, Ini Edo & Vincent Enyeama Pictured At The Gym In Akwa Ibom / Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ex Super Eagles" Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by tosmoniyi5: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
This picture of Vincent Enyeama training with his wife has gone wild on the web ::: His caption on the picture reads: Training time with wifey. He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from God. My diamond, she got me in my moment of grieve...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/10/ex-super-eagles-vincent-enyeama-back.html
Re: "Ex Super Eagles" Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Stangeneral(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thanks to enyama for his service to his fatherland .bt i sensed dat he znt comfortable representing us anylonger .y will u quit playing for ur country ?it shows disrespect to d country bt sorry enough d NFF wont plead to u if dats what u want .ask carlos tevez how he handled his disagreement wt mancini
Re: "Ex Super Eagles" Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Chanchit: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guy! The story is already on front page, and it was reported by a blogger like you, you no know pass click link.

(1) (Reply)

Darey Goes Naked On Instagram / Photo Of Aliko Dangote And Three Of His Beautiful Daughters / PHOTOS: Karrueche Tran Arrives Nigeria To Host PLAY Club's Pool Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.