Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,530 members, 7,888,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! (55162 Views)

50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) / Drip Irrigation/Rain Guns For Your Farmland / Rain guns for irrigation this dry season for sell in large quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
sthugo:
saliubello nice concept

But I must remind you never restrict ur capacity of bizness, to especially faceless forum like this,you dont know who is who.

How many farms have you visited or heard of..dont assume.

Success is all about good management ,even in farming,both large or small scale farming..

Lets leave details
Please. Dont get me wrong. Im am refering to existing and functional irrigation sites in that range. Do dial my number. Im open to learn. I'll send you pm straight away. Dont close this avenue for learning. Im available to be schooled. Thats why I come out here!

Money will come after impacting and influencing another for good.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2015
Morning all. A friend sends this image. A government owned irrigation platform. How accessible? I dont know. We live to learn.

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Nationwide delivery is possible.

If you are within the South West and have apple
time to spend, we could arrange demonstration for
you before payment and pickup.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dont be afraid to try out newthings and more so the price isnt a tear-pocket for the value to be derived therein.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2015
The water requirement of this rain gun is massive i.e it functions better where the water volume is large but in any case, you tell me about your water source and I can give you a complete package that will be effective and sustainable.

Make that move today. Dont let your budget be a barrier.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2015
My first encounter with the rain gun. Just started by an enquiry.

@my friend. I know you will come across this. Though I didnt seek your permission to use your image. Thanks a bunch. Come our end make we run some mechanised things!

@all. If you've got a good water source. Give it a try.

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Most of those that have bought are non-nairalanders i.e they are into irrigation farming. But then the facilitator of the deals of concluded transaction through here should come share their experience.

This I believe will reinforce credibility in this advertising campaign.

Nonetheless. My 2015 dry season operation pictures will soon follow. We (2 pals) waiting to deploy "the big one" my big pump.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2015
securi:
I tried reaching you on phone but your line is unreachable. What will the set up for 50acres cost? Pls let's talk.
I've the right answer for you on this. Please send me a mail.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
jephito:
Sounds like it's cheaper and more advantageous than the drip.
Has it any disadvantage(s) over the drip?
Somebody told me it consumes more water so it's not good with bore hole but river dependent for water!
I am quoting you once again in view more available information. The following are its advantages:

1. It is cheaper than the drip irrigation system. Complete Drip irrigation for one acre cost about six fifty thousand(650k) at Disengoff. It could be less elsewhere. But with one or two reams of hose. You will irrigate the same farmland at 400% cheaper cost.

2. This does not involve some cumbersome expertise to use or setup.

3. It saves cost for larger area of land per time.

More later
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2015
A special nairalander came to pick up a rain gun from me yesterday to use in Benin City, Edo State. He bought it at a give away price. Im waiting for his testimony.

While demostrating the setup of the raingun for him, he said; "Coming here today and seeing all I have seen gives me the impression that the future of this country is still very bright".

I was filled with joy from within.

Take a clue friends
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
If you are within the South West and have apple time to spend, we could arrange demonstration for you before payment and pickup.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2015
To God be all the glory for how far He has assisted us. Though. the sales through here has been bullish. I already sold the initial consignment.

Due to popular demand. I shall henceforth continue to stock it for sale as anyone interested in buying can readily buy from our locations.

For those that came to our town, Its nice doing business with you. Im expecting to hear of your bountiful harvest.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2015
To God be all the glory for how far He has assisted us. Though. the sales through here has been bullish. I already sold the initial consignment.

Due to popular demand. I shall henceforth continue to stock it for sale as anyone interested in buying can readily buy from me. At an AFFORDABLE PRICE anyway.

For those that came to Igboora, Its nice doing business with you. Im expecting to hear of your bountiful harvest.

Thanks
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
There must be something about this rain gun. People who have bought keep bringing others to buy.

IT IS VERY EFFICIENT.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
MoneyMerchant:
Can we see the pictures of this rain gun as installed in your own farm? If yes please post pictures.
Kindly call so I can send a short operation video to you via whassapp.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Send me text if you need to view a short operation video.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Their is something about this rain gun. People who have bought keep bringing others to buy. 2 things it tells me:
1. People needs more reassuarance that they are not making a mistake.

2. People like expensive information (bought with money) be shared with them for free.

Take a clue. Stake the extra effort. And you will be on your way to financial freedom.

You may share the information with practising Farmers within your locality and lift them out of pernury while you too smile to the bank.

They are still available!

Lagos
Benin City
Ilorin & still counting.

I am scheduled to travel to Jigawa State ( Hadejia) for demostration soon. But we could delive it to you in any part of Nigeria via reputable transporters.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2015
The season is here. Photos will roll in soon..
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Still available
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2015
As the dry season set in, you can make your own rain and reap bountifully.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
If you are within the South West and have ample time to spend, we could arrange demonstration for you before payment and pickup.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
If you are within the South West and have ample time to spend, we could arrange demonstration for you before payment and pickup.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Good evening
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Open to all
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Complete system irrigation for 2 hectares of vegetables. available.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2015
If you have borehole as your water source. contact me for complete systems.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2015
still available. take advantage
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by ozome15(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2015
I will like to have 3 set of the rain gun, how much is it going to cost me. Everything in setting it up.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by IamUmason(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
@saliubello pls post ur e-mail details
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
IamUmason:
@saliubello pls post ur e-mail details
saliubello2003 a t y a h o o dot come
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Are you a Maize, cassava, Plantain farmer or any crop farmer and you want to plant and produce all year round. Please contact us for purchase of rainguns and sprinklers
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
ozome15:
I will like to have 3 set of the rain gun, how much is it going to cost me. Everything in setting it up.
You can operate 2 or 3 raingun at once covering several acres at once. its a complete package from manufacturer. Call me for details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

See The Proceeds From My Family's Yam Investment (Photos) / Check Out This N750,000 Ram / The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.