Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,044 members, 7,928,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:42 AM

Inspired Thoughts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inspired Thoughts (1021 Views)

Thoughts On Abortion! Will You Do It? / Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking / Should A Woman Propose To A Man...thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspired Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2015

I'm not here as someone who has it all together.
I'm neither here as a person who is dictating to you the pace your life ought to take.
I empathise with you. Even if I'm currently not going through the things I mentioned below, I have a fair idea how it ‎feels, I've been blessed with the ability to truely immerse myself into the lives of others, to be fully present in their joys and pains.

Here's what I have to say to you...just you.
kiss
You're loved, and you're not alone.
Wipe your tears.
Muzzle a smile.
Someone's reaching out to you from here...
Please receive.‎
‎Live in the moment.
Your salvation is not in some future, it is in the here and now...this moment.
Your need, your joy, your peace is not in some place waiting to be clinched.
It is where you are right now.
Are you currently in lack, are there things about you, yours, and your life that makes you lose sleep?
Do you currently loathe anyone?
Are you simply unsatisfied with living?
Do you sometimes remember the future and your heart does three Aghahowa Back-Flips‎....‎

‎I'm going to be speaking from a place of enlightenment here...
Because that's my own reality.

I will like to harp on one thing, which is AWARENESS. It makes all the difference.

I have come to realize that we can either choose to be more receptive to the indwelling presence in us which produces life and life in abundance --- including money, wealth, happiness, joy, peace, etc OR we can choose to identify with what our minds say of our life situations. Both of them don't mingle.

First off, Abundance (of money, love, intelligence, beauty...) is a relative term.
This is why I am a great proponent of living for the moment, living in the here and now.
I only see myself as lacking or insufficient in any manner when I let myself become subject to the whims of memory and anticipation.
However, I find that I have all that I need for each moment. I may see myself as lagging behind in terms of material riches, but if someone else were in my shoes they will consider themselves made.

I think this is why Jesus specifically asked us to be careful for nothing.
Our needs per time are always provided for.‎

I understand the need to project for the future, but I think we spend so much time worrying about it that we fail to enjoy what we have here and now....‎

I don't think anyone truly lacks anything that they NEED (not want) in the real sense of it.‎

Even as the poorest being on earth without one naira for backup, when you have the awareness/mentality (more like a backdrop in your mind)‎ that you are always provided for even in the face of lack (whatever kind of lack)...just give it a little time, and see how things pan out. Be rest assured that that situation will not consume you‎.

Let that which is within change that which is without.‎

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inspired Thoughts by Dyt(f): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Let that which is within change that which is without

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Inspired Thoughts by Tallesty1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
#sighs.

Thank You Jesus.

As politics section no finish my sister completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspired Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
#sighs.

Thank You Jesus.

As politics section no finish my sister completely.

gringringringringringringringringrin
My mission there isn't complete.
Nothing that is without could possibly consume me.
There is a greater in me.
Re: Inspired Thoughts by Tallesty1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringringringringringringrin
My mission there isn't complete.
Nothing that is without could possibly consume me.
There is a greater in me.
Amen.

I was just joking anyways, the section can only make one drop or pick one or two things but changing one completely is not possible.

Thanks for the write up, you sounded like me in some places and you spoke to me too.

Life isn't fair to anybody, which makes it fair to an extent.

Nobody's life is the best, to some, a stone on their path is a serious obstacle and to some, it is helpful to keep building their destiny.

It gets better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspired Thoughts by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
if he can provide for the birds in the sky, how much we humans thatbare made in his image...

i tink it is wen someone starts seeing his neighbours possession that is wen he starts getting unsatisfied with his...

the true peace one cud get is wen a one is been satisfied with wat he possess

1 Like

Re: Inspired Thoughts by talk2omon(f): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wow....great piece

1 Like

Re: Inspired Thoughts by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm not here as someone who has it all together.
I'm neither here as a person who is dictating to you the pace your life ought to take.
I empathise with you. Even if I'm currently not going through the things I mentioned below, I have a fair idea how it ‎feels, I've been blessed with the ability to truely immerse myself into the lives of others, to be fully present in their joys and pains.

Here's what I have to say to you...just you.
kiss
You're loved, and you're not alone.
Wipe your tears.
Muzzle a smile.
Someone's reaching out to you from here...
Please receive.‎
‎Live in the moment.
Your salvation is not in some future, it is in the here and now...this moment.
Your need, your joy, your peace is not in some place waiting to be clinched.
It is where you are right now.
Are you currently in lack, are there things about you, yours, and your life that makes you lose sleep?
Do you currently loathe anyone?
Are you simply unsatisfied with living?
Do you sometimes remember the future and your heart does three Aghahowa Back-Flips‎....‎

‎I'm going to be speaking from a place of enlightenment here...
Because that's my own reality.

I will like to harp on one thing, which is AWARENESS. It makes all the difference.

I have come to realize that we can either choose to be more receptive to the indwelling presence in us which produces life and life in abundance --- including money, wealth, happiness, joy, peace, etc OR we can choose to identify with what our minds say of our life situations. Both of them don't mingle.

First off, Abundance (of money, love, intelligence, beauty...) is a relative term.
This is why I am a great proponent of living for the moment, living in the here and now.
I only see myself as lacking or insufficient in any manner when I let myself become subject to the whims of memory and anticipation.
However, I find that I have all that I need for each moment. I may see myself as lagging behind in terms of material riches, but if someone else were in my shoes they will consider themselves made.

I think this is why Jesus specifically asked us to be careful for nothing.
Our needs per time are always provided for.‎

I understand the need to project for the future, but I think we spend so much time worrying about it that we fail to enjoy what we have here and now....‎

I don't think anyone truly lacks anything that they NEED (not want) in the real sense of it.‎

Even as the poorest being on earth without one naira for backup, when you have the awareness/mentality (more like a backdrop in your mind)‎ that you are always provided for even in the face of lack (whatever kind of lack)...just give it a little time, and see how things pan out. Be rest assured that that situation will not consume you‎.

Let that which is within change that which is without.‎

wow....I'm touched. *blows her kisses*

1 Like

Re: Inspired Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
smiley
ECOTERRORS:
wow....I'm touched. *blows her kisses*
Re: Inspired Thoughts by Chuksemi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Philosophical, But in some cases our present needs aren't always provided for. Take for instance a high school graduate who just gained admission into a Nigerian tertiary institute but lacks the money to pay for 'acceptance fee' , in this case, he needs the money but doesn't have it.
Re: Inspired Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chuksemi:
Philosophical, But in some cases our present needs aren't always provided for. Take for instance a high school graduate who just gained admission into a Nigerian tertiary institute but lacks the money to pay for 'acceptance fee' , in this case, he needs the money but doesn't have it.

Th school fees you need to pay is a function of anticipation.

Please read this
https://www.nairaland.com/2500091/power-now-eckhart-tolle-book/3#37857961
Re: Inspired Thoughts by Chuksemi(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Th school fees you need to pay is a function of anticipation.

Please read this
https://www.nairaland.com/2500091/power-now-eckhart-tolle-book/3#37857961

I have read through, I still can't figure out how the school fees you need now is a function of waiting or anticipation. I like the Eckhart Tolle book any way.
Re: Inspired Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Chuksemi:

I have read through, I still can't figure out how the school fees you need now is a function of waiting or anticipation. I like the Eckhart Tolle book any way.

Ever heard of this term "patience"
And trusting the one who lives in you to make all things good for you in his time?

How you wait for that schoolfess which you need to be paid now is what makes the difference.
Re: Inspired Thoughts by Chuksemi(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ever heard of this term "patience"
And trusting the one who lives in you to make all things good for you in his time?

How you wait for that schoolfess which you need to be paid now is what makes the difference.

Oh, OK, now I get. Please, while being "patient" does one need to take certain steps towards bringing forth that which he needs?
Re: Inspired Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Chuksemi:

Oh, OK, now I get. Please, while being "patient" does one need to take certain steps towards bringing forth that which he needs?

If there's anythin you can do, why not?

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Heartbreak Experience? / Post removed / Newborn Baby Survives Fall Through Train Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.