Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,950 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report (25117 Views)

Fuel Scarcity : NNPC Releases 132 Million Litres Of Petrol / NNPC Monthly Oil And Gas Report: September 2015 / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by level10: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Them try oo..with all the slow baba !!!!!
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2015
adioolayi:
Going by this report....$25b was accrued as total income for about 7months...
hmm...interesting, it is now clear that Embezzlement (Missing) of about $20b as claimed by Mallam Sanusi by GEJ lead administration is actually possible! I was thinking the money was outrageous... considering the number of years involved... say since 2010-2013....what it will take NNPC and GEJ lead administration was to skip couple of months like 5months non remittance.... not consecutively though...then the Nation won't really feel it grin grin

Sinecerely... PDP are rogues!
It is clear that you don't understand the operation of the oil sector.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by tuniski: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Fourwinds:
how does this create jobs shows how primitive ur sense of reasoning has taken ur intellectual capacity on a downward turn..

for ur information.,this will translate to development whether job creation or other things
in an attempt to be clever, u only exposed your folly! Tell me how it will create anything concrete?

Ranting and use of foul language have become the forte of Sai Baba zombies!!! If u can't hold a discourse or engage vibrant debate pls don't use insult to expose your shallowness. Only here will ordinary report becomes a success for an utterly poor administration so far. Even nomination of noisemakers is a big achievement to u cos there is nothing to celebrate about the scam called change. Ask around the mood of the people since buhari came on board and come back with your findings. U hear
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by menxer: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Is there no wailer to do justice to this report?

I know it's a complex report that will take some time to debunk. grin
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2015
Fourwinds:
Cecilia Ibru is evil... so time will tell if this is same..

but yet this is commendable
Commendable but not really impressive. It becomes impressive when a neutral body of forensic accountants and auditors look into the books and certify it as apt
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by adioolayi(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Also as an eye opener..... During the GEJ lead administration, the said era when they were accused of "missing $20b"...it is important to note that there was oil boom as crude oil was trading over $100 per barrel....In other words, NNPC would be generating close to as twice as what is published now....meaning about $7b per month!!!

Sincerely, I strongly believe more than before that GEJ lead government actually embezzled the said "missing $20b"!

Thank you PMB and Kachikwu for this revelations.... No one should cry witch hunting when the hammer of the law begins nack the CORRUPTS!

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by texazzpete(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2015
Barcanista will soon open a thread to say GEJ started this.

Na wa

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by dekdek: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Commendable but not really impressive. It becomes impressive when a neutral body of forensic accountants and auditors look into the books and certify it as apt

Did ur god, the hopeless fool whom Nigerians chose to boot out of Aso rock ever published anything close let alone invite forensic accountants and auditors to verify?
Yet u still succk his cocck till date. Shame, I smell hypocrisy.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Image123(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Analysis
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by adioolayi(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is clear that you don't understand the operation of the oil sector.
Mr man... I based my assertions on what is published to the public...If you want to enlighten me with the NNPC operations... kindly do so with published figures and facts...not some classroom teachings... thank you!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Dannyset(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2015
sammyj:
You are the lazy one. Assist the OP do the needful if you care !!! grin grin cheesy

grin
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by philips70(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians are not impressed by such a show of document publication that may not survive the test of time. We all remember the now infamous Cicilia Ibru and her Oceanic bank. They published every financial reports as mandated by law only to be exposed of documentation falsification.

What really turned you to this? One cannot just move exponentially from Z to A. I can help in a way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Intendy: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2015
WETINUSABI:
PDP is a party of bastardss...quote me anywhere.
not just bastard but also eternal criminals
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Jwhizzy(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians are not impressed by such a show of document publication that may not survive the test of time. We all remember the now infamous Cicilia Ibru and her Oceanic bank. They published every financial reports as mandated by law only to be exposed of documentation falsification.

So you will rather they didn't publish the report because some bank published false reports? I'm starting to think you're a far worse enemy of Nigeria than boko haram embarassed

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by CaptainMarvel(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2015
DMerciful:
When will they leave our oil alone? undecided
did you plant any oil?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Intendy: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2015
That's the way it should be. very straight forward administration
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Jwhizzy(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2015
menxer:
Is there no wailer to do justice to this report?

I know it's a complex report that will take some time to debunk. grin

Unfortunately, it is a breed of intellectually lazy noise makers. Reason they are referred to as wailers!!!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by austelright(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Who made you Nigeria spokes man that we would never agree to this transparency, pls speak for yourself. I know you will never agree to this publication, if you have any other document to counter this one pls do publish it or you remain silent.
I remembered when ibe kachiku said NNPC will start publishing their monthly earnings you wrote all manners of things against it saying until you sees it first. Kachiku does not need to please you or your likes because you are insignificant to his work. Leave oceanic bank alone its not a government institution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by haiebeacay(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Barcanista, Even Cecilia Ibru is from the ND. Btw why is the SE and ND synonymous with embezzlement and mismanagement of fund? Na wa for una o. The more reason we must be careful to put pple from that side in finance management area.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by obailala(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2015
DMerciful:
Why is everything about oil? Why is the Niger Delta feeding the whole nation? The beef from the north is it freely given to Nigerians like ND oil?The staple foods from the North is it freely given to Nigerians like the ND oil? The cocoa from the SW is it freely given to Nigerians? Why is ND oil the basis for our pretentious unity? Leave Niger Delta oil alone! If a child steals his mothers food, how is that the neighbors business? The oil belongs to ND so you guys should back off ! No wonder you're running a Dependent System of Government which is neither federal or presidential but you keep deceiving yourself that it is modelled after US system. There must be resource control else this zoo must fall. I hate parasites, they have the xtics of killing their host if not eradicated. Yeye dey smell undecided
Its unfortunate that Nigeria depends solely on niger delta oil, but you have to live with it, I'm sorry. May you also be reminded that the cocoa producers you talk about also pay tax/royalties to the government, albeit much smaller (insignificant) compared to oil.

Now regarding the bolded part of your statement, you say a child should be ALLOWED to steal his mother's food, but in your myopia, you have failed to see that the biggest thieves of the mother's food are actually the neighbors, yet you defend them blindly. This is your exact folly which I have been trying to point out to you. The recent oil billionaires being indicted alongside madam bear names like Kola Aluko, Jide omokore etc... I'm sure you also know the names and multi-ethnicity of the people that popped up as culprits in the fuel subsidy scam?... Yet you say they should all be let go because in your myopia, you actually think it is your people that are the real thieves, and you think you are defending your people by this folly; what a shame!

Well unfortunately, if you dont give a damn about who steals meat from your mother's pot, there are a lot of reasonable people who do. Be ye informed that it is the business of the neigbours if a few rogues keep stealing meat from your mother's pot and that is simply because your neighbours also feed from that pot. If you think the crumbs the thieves toss at you is enough (that's if you even gain a kobo from the thieves), there are a lot of people out there whose little share of that meal from your mother's pot is greatly affected by the actions of these rogues. These people cannot sit back and go hungry because you think it's your mother's pot.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by poseidon12: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Good development.
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by tinktanker: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2015
tuniski:
so publishing report is now new to u abi. Well, I like this as it ensure more accountability like the monthly publication of states allocation under GEJ. However, publication of report is not same as delivering democracy dividends to citizens. How will this create jobs and stem unemployment that has been on the rise? It is showmanship at best. Telling how u get and spend money is good but, the greater good is creating and expanding opportunies for economic active agents to prosper. Sai baba. Remains clueless on this till this day! U can Quote me .

By the way use of foul language don't deliver good message. Be guided.
Nice one for d transparency but we are in Oct so how come it stops in July/August. Abi Sept/Oct. No go well? Frm the graph the first quarter of d year higher dan d last June/july. This shows gej didn't do badly. But blind supporters won't see Dat.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by tefortayo: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2015
This is the kind of government Nigerian have been waiting for. Sai Buhari cool
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Tvegas(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Chief wailer , why don't you file your case in court for documentation falsification.
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by tayour917i(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Singingbae:
Even though is altered? I don't fall

Politicians are robbers

Gerara here men...... Wetin go please u hen.... My friend oya gerara here
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by DMerciful(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Oil thieves is not the main problem of Nigeria,no! Its the fraudulent partial federal system that has turned the nation into tens of millions of lazy people.This fraudulent federal system is the problem majorly of Nigeria and we must restructure or split to move forward.
obailala:
Its unfortunate that Nigeria depends solely on niger delta oil, but you have to live with it, I'm sorry. May you also be reminded that the cocoa producers you talk about also pay tax/royalties to the government, albeit much smaller (insignificant) compared to oil.

Now regarding the bolded part of your statement, you say a child should be ALLOWED to steal his mother's food, but in your myopia, you have failed to see that the biggest thieves of the mother's food are actually the neighbors, yet you defend them blindly. This is your exact folly which I have been trying to point out to you. The recent oil billionaires being indicted alongside madam bear names like Kola Aluko, Jide omokore etc... I'm sure you also know the names and multi-ethnicity of the people that popped up as culprits in the fuel subsidy scam?... Yet you say they should all be let go because in your myopia, you actually think it is your people that are the real thieves, and you think you are defending your people by this folly; what a shame!

Well unfortunately, if you dont give a damn about who steals meat from your mother's pot, there are a lot of reasonable people who do. Be ye informed that it is the business of the neigbours if a few rogues keep stealing meat from your mother's pot and that is simply because your neighbours also feed from that pot. If you think the crumbs the thieves toss at you is enough (that's if you even gain a kobo from the thieves), there are a lot of people out there whose little share of that meal from your mother's pot is greatly affected by the actions of these rogues. These people cannot sit back and go hungry because you think it's your mother's pot.
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by maryhaam(f): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2015
akom0908:
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next
birthday,gimme likes
shoroniyen
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by DMerciful(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Why can't you see that this sharing system has stopped other states from being productive. Other states has abandon their agricultural and mineral resources no wait for ND resources to wonder they insist on one Nigeria. What a fraud! This contraption called Nigeria is a fraud! undecided
JaaizTech:

Another myopic and naive view of issues. The Niger Delta is part of Nigeria, and Oil like other mineral resources is the common wealth of Nigerian states, which is managed by the FG. Besides that, what is the ND actually contributing to the exploration of crude oil in ND, besides that it was God's given. Apologies, but just trying to put issues in proper perspective, the oil was put there by God, and it is being pumped out by white men (Shell, Chevron etc) and Nigeria simply takes her share of the sale, Oil producing state also gets their own special share, the rest is shared between other Nigerian states, the ND inclusive.

The ND should be asking herself what she has made of the billions being allocated to it
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by starwar(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

we planted a wailing tree over the grave, uhmn-ha over the grave
Then there came an old papa to rescue us all...uhmm haa rescue us all
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by haiebeacay(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2015
starwar:
Then there came an old papa to rescue us all...uhmm haa rescue us all
Old NDies get up and giving him knocks, uhm ha giving him knocks.
ROTFLMFAO.
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by nobeku: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2015
DMerciful:
Why is everything about oil? Why is the Niger Delta feeding the whole nation? The beef from the north is it freely given to Nigerians like ND oil?The staple foods from the North is it freely given to Nigerians like the ND oil? The cocoa from the SW is it freely given to Nigerians? Why is ND oil the basis for our pretentious unity? Leave Niger Delta oil alone! If a child steals his mothers food, how is that the neighbors business? The oil belongs to ND so you guys should back off ! No wonder you're running a Dependent System of Government which is neither federal or presidential but you keep deceiving yourself that it is modelled after US system. There must be resource control else this zoo must fall. I hate parasites, they have the xtics of killing their host if not eradicated. Yeye dey smell undecided
Entitlement Syndrome?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ex-Governor Yari Was In The Security Meeting With Buhari & Governors / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.