Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (23378 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by haitham1: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2015
make cash @
http://pheeww.tk
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by lankieman: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2015
And your son is fill-in the ikeja slot for house of assembly hmm politricks in naija.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2015
I weep for my country. We are going to be enshrined in propaganda and lies.

A country where we lose matches in real life and win it on newspapers.

A country where we arrest and thousands of BH supporters surrender on paper while 10s of thousands keep dying

A country where we suffer and smile because of repeated futuristic promises.

Pls before you quote me, I'm a wailing wailer and I hate totology

2 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by IYANGBALI: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Lying Mohammed ministry of lie lie{information} straight. He who the cap fits,let him wear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by seniorbros(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Bruv, look around you. Do you seriously think Nigerian youths are ready for leadership? Only very few are in an age when the majority are obsessed with bling, social networking, party lifestyle and 'big man thinz'. I interact with a lot of young Nigerians (18-35) and I can say most (90%) are not serious or conscious of what matters in life and how they can contribute towards making their society better. Young people do not automatically deserve anything. They must earn whatever they want in life. If I were Buhari I would ignore Nigerian youths because of what they are. Better to recruit from an era where people were patriotic and were dedicated to serving their nation than enlist irresponsible young people from an era of narcissism and shallowness.

Gbam.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by ykwildchild: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2015
no doubt about that sir

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by ochilikoko(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2015
If this finally becomes our minister of Information, we are doomed

2 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2015
so do I Mr Lai.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by HANSEEL(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Yes, minister of lies n propaganda...
shameless wailer
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Of course!!!. For Being the general overseer of the lying liars assembly and the chief imam of alie lie mosque
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by hinwazaka: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Of course Mr Lai, why not, why shouldn't you drink from the well, you helped POISON. You must be part of this government, so that you will get your hands dirty enough for us to cut when this useless government packs up.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by shammah1(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2015
Yes of course. Ministry of Lies and Propaganda
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Chanchit: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2015
He truly deserves it.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Olukat(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Oh yes, I agree 100%
How can you ignore the daredevil liar?
A government that's formed on lies needs "lair" Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Trained lair what else do you want to hear.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Lie Mohammed indeed you did deserve it after lying that much who told you, you don't deserve it. Your party and you are formed under lies and propaganda.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by montezz(f): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2015
Gbawe:

What deceptive aim? When the likes of Buhari became leaders as youths things were very different. You can never ever cheat nature or prevent what will be from happening. If the Nigerian youths are ready and equipped to lead then they will. The problem is that folks like you prefer to believe the old boys are depriving them of power rather than accept that our youths are not ready to stake their claim and brush the old boys aside.

In countries where young people are uncompromisingly ready for leadership they become leaders. In the last UK elections, a 20 year old woman became the youngest MP (member of parliament) for a long time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/32642208/meet-the-snps-mhairi-black-the-youngest-mp-elected-since-1667

If Nigerian youths are not serious, lacking focus and unwilling to take responsibility for their own future then what are you talking about? It was a young man who began the process that toppled Mubarak and contributed to the Arab spring. Instead all Nigerian youths do is complain and insinuate that they must be included automatically in political leadership. It does not work like that. Line up 100 young Nigerians today and you will see they want to be the next Phyno , Olamide or Davido rather than the next Fashola, El rufai or Okorocha. Face fact dude. Most Nigerian youths are not ready to lead. Those who are, like Dimeji Bankole, even if he did not lead well, get the chance to lead.
U v a valid point! its rather unfortunate the youths are not ready,dats why you see dem e-fighing over ethnicity and politicians who dsnt give a hoot about them.I sincerely feel we have sold out. We watch seemingly in applause a
few people loot our collective wealth. Just a yr ago, I
heard a State Governor said 'we steal because Nigerians don't stone us'
I am sure he didn't mean old people and children should be the ones
ought to have stoned them, but us the youth. Is it not same youths who applauded buruji kashamu to d extent of awarding him jux few days ago o. Same youths parading dia support for Saraki dt dy'd even protest against justice. Come here you'll see many of them defending Dieziani Allison Madueke.....!

2 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by hinwazaka: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Bruv, look around you. Do you seriously think Nigerian youths are ready for leadership? Only very few are in an age when the majority are obsessed with bling, social networking, party lifestyle and 'big man thinz'. I interact with a lot of young Nigerians (18-35) and I can say most (90%) are not serious or conscious of what matters in life and how they can contribute towards making their society better. Young people do not automatically deserve anything. They must earn whatever they want in life. If I were Buhari I would ignore Nigerian youths because of what they are. Better to recruit from an era where people were patriotic and were dedicated to serving their nation than enlist irresponsible young people from an era of narcissism and shallowness.

Mr Gbawe, so, all the youths who work in banks and financial institutions are all dead. So the children of the political class who have 1st class degrees and currently head IT firms and telecom corporations are all singing and acting, while partying with DAVIDO. So all the brothels and clubs now turn back old men who are youth drainers of our young girls. So the son of OBJ and that ridiculous Tinubu is afraid and scared of joining the political class.
Young man, you probably spend all your time watching TRACE TV, and doing YAHOO-YAHOO, that's why you don't know there are millions of people within the age bracket of 30-40 doing amazing things and are more qualified than the bunch of bloodsuckers and retirement home candidates on that hopeless list. I have read all your contributions to this platform, and not one piece could be considered as having any iota of intelligence. Those who claim you are intelligent are simply blind and FOOLISH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2015
ChappyChase:
Anybody Who said names does not play a vital role in some ones life, should look at buhari and lia Mohamed so that he/she whouldd learn how to give his/her child a meaningful name..
The meaning of Buhari in igbo is "carrying something up and down" and that's exactly what the man has been doing since he assumed office, am not sure if buhari is in nigeria now!*
The meaning of lia is.......(Of cause you don't need an explanation)! Whenever that man lies, I tend to check my d!ck if it has increase in size and you know that's impossible!

NOT JUST DRY BUT ALSO MEANINGLESS
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by hedonistic: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Let us see how two Kwara senators (who are firmly under Saraki control) would clear this talkative idiot to become a minister. His case is even worse than Amaechi's case.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by hinwazaka: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2015
montezz:

U v a valid point! its rather unfortunate the youths are not ready,dats why you see dem e-fighing over ethnicity and politicians who dsnt give a hoot about them.I sincerely feel we have sold out. We watch seemingly in applause a
few people loot our collective wealth. Just a yr ago, I
heard a State Governor said 'we steal because Nigerians don't stone us'
I am sure he didn't mean old people and children should be the ones
ought to have stoned them, but us the youth. Is it not same youths who applauded buruji kashamu to d extent of awarding him jux few days ago o. Same youths parading dia support for Saraki dt dy'd even protest against justice. Come here you'll see many of them defending Dieziani Allison Madueke.....!
Young man, you just agreed with Gbawe's assertion that you, as a youth are unintelligent, unprepared, lazy and a FOOL. Well, I guess, he is right in that aspect, for its obvious that you are a FOOL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by ozimec(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Okimski:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-deserve-ministerial-nomination-says-lai-mohammed/

Nooooooo. Pls you don't. Because of we don't have ministry of lie in Nigeria.

Meanwhile click here for unlimited job positions. No experience is needed. http://payRefe.com/?ref=131951.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Elxandre(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2015
hinwazaka:

Mr Gbawe, so, all the youths who work in banks and financial institutions are all dead. So the children of the political class who have 1st class degrees and currently head IT firms and telecom corporations are all singing and acting, while partying with DAVIDO. So all the brothels and clubs now turn back old men who are youth drainers of our young girls. So the son of OBJ and that ridiculous Tinubu is afraid and scared of joining the political class.
Young man, you probably spend all your time watching TRACE TV, and doing YAHOO-YAHOO, that's why you don't know there are millions of people within the age bracket of 30-40 doing amazing things and are more qualified than the bunch of bloodsuckers and retirement home candidates on that hopeless list. I have read all your contributions to this platform, and not one piece could be considered as having any iota of intelligence. Those who claim you are intelligent are simply blind and FOOLISH.
You saved me from typing an epistle to reply that fella!

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by ttnl2015: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2015
keep Quiet.....Preferred u remain where u are
Not too many of us wanted you on the list.
Hope you will be able to prove you worth.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by montezz(f): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2015
hinwazaka:

Young man, you just agreed with Gbawe's assertion that you, as a youth are unintelligent, unprepared, lazy and a FOOL. Well, I guess, he is right in that aspect, for its obvious that you are a FOOL.
first off,m not a man and last time i checked,i am free to air my opinion. if you want to prove me/Gbawe wrong,i bet u shud in a subtle and constructive manner rather dan calling me names. i won't reply you anymore for obvious reasons and i implore dt u neva quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Gbawe:

And Nigerian youth will sit his Azz somewhere and believe he deserves to lead when he has not even organised his life. He can't even himself. How hard has that Nigerian youth contributed to the society to think he deserves a place in it. . . .
I just dey laff
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by godoluwa(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Lai Mohammed is one spokes person i respect so much. He's intelligent and very articulate unlike his counterpart in PDP

He effort in countering pdp's numerous propaganda during the electioneering was so impressive

He deserve to be minster!! Information yes!!
articulate? you are not mentally alright
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by kennes10: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Lai Mohammed is one spokes person i respect so much. He's intelligent and very articulate unlike his counterpart in PDP

He effort in countering pdp's numerous propaganda during the electioneering was so impressive

He deserve to be minster!! Information yes!!
keep being a hypocrite... Lai Mohammed is made, so nt being bold enuf 2 say d truth only meks u worse...
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by obinnafred(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2015
searching4love:
[size=18pt]AS LONG AS HE IS NOT IGBO, AM OK WITH IT angry angry[/size]
If no be for one thing eh I for say make thunder fire u
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by donem: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2015
surely you deserve it for all the lies you've told on behalf of APC.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by hinwazaka: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2015
montezz:

first off,m not a man and last time i checked,i am free to air my opinion. if you want to prove me/Gbawe wrong,i bet u shud in a subtle and constructive manner rather dan calling me names. i won't reply you anymore for obvious reasons and i implore dt u neva quote me again.
Young MAN, if you believe anyone on this platform actually believes your phony claim of being female, then you just proved my assertion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency / Osinbajo's Problematic Ambition - The Cable / Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.