Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad (989 Views)

Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by SonOfTheLion(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2015
By Demola Akinyemi
ILORIN – The ministerial nominee from Kwara state and the National Publicity Secretary of APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed insisted that he deserved the ministerial nomination from Kwara state which nobody,or group of persons could deny him.
Lai Mohammed in his reaction, to journalists in Ilorin, to counter protest against his ministerial nomination insisted that himself and his family registered in Oro, his hometown,adding that he contributed in no small means to the development of the party in his local government and the success of the member of house of representatives from that area and challenged the protesters‎ to cross check these facts.

Lai Mohammed
The ministerial nominee who admitted that he was not in Kwara state during the elections also said that his national assignment to the party during the period was more important than coming to cast a single vote in kwara state.
He further said that since nobody could deny him of being a citizen of Kwara state, he reserved the right to stay in Lagos or any part of Nigeria and so he deserved the ministerial nomination.
The APC spokesman also explained that the emergence of his son as a member of Lagos state house of assembly was his own political reward for his service to the people of the area which they willingly gave him,and so had nothing to do with his own nomination as a minister.

Source :http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-deserve-ministerial-nomination-says-lai-mohammed/

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by SeverusSnape(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Of course you do. After lying like your life depends on it, B00HARI needs to reward you with a higher post, So that you can keep lying to your zombies nationwide.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 10, 2015
Na lie, You no deserve am.

My reason below.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by donholy28(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Liar Muhammad..the APC national liar
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by alegbeleye(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Anti-corruption war: PMB, motion without movement. The same politicians, the same political compensation, the same deceit, the same lies and now, guess what?! THE SAME 'LIE' MOHAMED!
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Lai Mohammed is one spokes person i respect so much. He's intelligent and very articulate unlike his counterpart in PDP

He effort in countering pdp's numerous propaganda during the electioneering was so impressive

He deserve to be minster!! Information yes!!

2 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Goodluck on your upcoming assignment! Be rest assured that we are ever ready to counter your lies with fact!

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by seunmsg(m): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Lai Mohammed has paid his dues. He deserves the ministerial nomination more than any other person in the list. His job as opposition's spokesman for so many years contributed significantly to the success of APC in the last general election.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by DIVINE78: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2015
I love Lai Mohammed. God bless you sir and give you the knowledge and understanding to deliver.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by ajebuter(f): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Lai Mohammed is one spokes person i respect so much. He's intelligent and very articulate unlike his counterpart in PDP

He effort in countering pdp's numerous propaganda during the electioneering was so impressive

He deserve to be minster!! Information yes!!

Jesu oko opo!!!

shocked shocked
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by Kaymercury(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2015
U really deserve it

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2015
You really deserve it Sir. Hard work always pay. WAILERS can go and die for all we care

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2015
I love this man. He is so articulate. He will make one of, if not the best, Minister of Information. Not even Jerry Gana can rub shoulders with him.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by kossyablaze(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Enjoy sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by Stephansmily(f): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by Babatindan: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Before nko, dis govt needs lies to survive and no one can beat you to that. I've u forgotten that Nigerians christened u Liar Muhammed ?
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by Okanokan(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Goodluck on your upcoming assignment! Be rest assured that we are ever ready to counter your lies with fact!

He deserves his due, firstly he is a citizen of Nigeria, he hail from Oro in kwara State and he is an Apc member and a National Officer, it ends there. Taking into consideration, what Tonye Barcanister said, Lai Mohammed must know that there is a difference between MINISTER OF PROPAGANDA and MINISTER OF INFORMATION. Nigerians would not buy into the type of lies and disinformation dished to us, during the JUNE 12 SAGA by UCHE CHUKWUMERIJE that led to the death of thousand of innocent Nigerians during the MKO ABIOLA JUNE 12 DEBACLE. Gobellism will not be tolerated by Nigerians, there is too much at stake for one man to take us to the cleaners. I wish the in-coming Minister of Propaganda well!
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by jmoore(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2015
I support him too, Lai should be given minister of misinformation for a good job done.
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination-lai Muhammad by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Okanokan:

He deserves his due, firstly he is a citizen of Nigeria, he hail from Oro in kwara State and he is an Apc member and a National Officer, it ends there. Taking into consideration, what Tonye Barcanister said, Lai Mohammed must know that there is a difference between MINISTER OF PROPAGANDA and MINISTER OF INFORMATION. Nigerians would not buy into the type of lies and disinformation dished to us, during the JUNE 12 SAGA by UCHE CHUKWUMERIJE that led to the death of thousand of innocent Nigerians during the MKO ABIOLA JUNE 12 DEBACLE. Gobellism will not be tolerated by Nigerians, there is too much at stake for one man to take us to the cleaners. I wish the in-coming Minister of Propaganda well!
Lol @Incoming Minister of Propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Federal Character Explaine In One Pic! Must See! - Cramjones / Why Buhari May Remove Amaechi From Ministerial Nominees. / Saraki’s Gamble Fails, APC Chiefs Insist On CCT Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.