Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (55963 Views)

My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by dungas30(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
foolish critiCz nonsenz.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
SKYQUEST:

Do you sincerely believe BH will be wiped out in December? To give a deadline on terrorism is a mistake. I believe JEG was right when he said Nigeria terrorism would pass with time. What you just need yo do is keep up the fire on the enemy and they will be defeated with time. Quote me, BH will lauch much dearing attacks after December because what they do is act in such a way to show they are in control and invincible. They are master of playing the mind games. The Nigerian military should heat it up on them while negotiations go on as well. But to give a December deadline is a mistake!

FINALLY! somebody I can have a decent discussion with.

do I believe he can wipe out boko haram by December? maybe, maybe not. But it's sooo much better to give a deadline and place your military chiefs on their toes.

one of GEJ 's mistake was to assume that since there was terrorism in other parts of the world, it wasnt so bad to also have it here.

That's why other countries didn't take us seriously.

we gave Jonathan a chance, we should do same for Buhari I think. if I was the President I won't expect less from the people I am leading. and am sure you too.

the likelihood for him to succeed is high if we support him and vice versa.

oh btw did you say terrorism will die on it's own, I don't think so. look at ISIS. they are like cockcroaches. they will keep breeding and spreading.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by mysticjack95(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:
oh I thought you guys in the opposition said that buhari was using boko haram to destabilize Jonathan's government. so now Buhari is using the same boko haram to destabilize his own government too? you guys are hilarious.

who handled boko haram with kid's gloves,.calling them his siblings? - the clueless one.

who refused to acknowledge that boko harm was a threat But said that terrorism was every where in the world and "maybe it's our turn" - otueke clown.

who ignored the kidnapped chibok girls claiming no one was kidnapped and ignored the menace until 2wks to election? - Dumbo GEJ.

you think we have forgotten? Please try this ruse again in like 100yrs time maybe you will be able to get away with it.

the good thing now is that Buhari has given us a deadline, December. we are watching and waiting.
I wish you have sense

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
mysticjack95:
I wish you have sense

obviously you have none yourself otherwise you will know That's my opinion. sod off.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by gabicon: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
The boko haram problem is a intelligence gathering and handling problem. Our military can keep their mouth shut, once they discover a goat it is straight to the press. They need to infiltrate BH to know how they operate. We need military officers subtly joining boko haram and getting intelligence Dow to war room.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by amazingspiderma: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
There is a difference between power and loyalty.
Leaders need both to survive, without loyalty power is nothing more than a sit. National security requires loyalty to a cause bigger than any political party agenda.
GEJ had constitutional powers over the military, and all of Nigeria.But the reality is that the Nigerian constitution has no powers at all.To put it mildly,it is in a state of coma.
GEJ had power, but he had no loyalty from stakeholders in the northern region and even prominent senior citizens.
If there is no loyalty,it does not matter who sits there,things will be more difficult.Any miltary person will tell you,that there is no army without loyalty.
Loyal is now the biggest issue in Nigeria,everyone is learning how to say yes sir with their mouth while their heart says no.
Some regions now say APC can have the seat peacefully,but they cannot have loyalty from them.
I want to conclude on the note that this was how Saraki came to power. He is the reason behind ministerial list been delayed.
Guess what, he learnt it from APC.
Train up a child in the way he should go,And when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverb 22 v 6.

I stand to be corrected
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
AfroKnight:

This was shortly before he (the NSA at that time) died in a helicopter crash.

This comes with a video: http://www.channelstv.com/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

Here's another link: http://www.punchng.com/news/nsa-blames-pdp-for-boko-haram-crisis/

Note that he was expecting unfavorable response from the PDP. He said they would "attack" him; whatever he meant by that, he never told the public.
Thank you sir
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Ayatullah(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Elose11:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-and-jonathan-the-truth-unfolds/222396/

Which inglorious role did Buhari and APC played? Please tell your toad-like publisher to close his useless newspaper.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Excellentmind: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
This gospel ought to have started when GEJ was in power. He is already a victim of the evil campaign and lots are unhappy about the deceit, thereby wondering how this idea will sell when minds are already made up for vengeance.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Agbogashi: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Pls post the source.
APC never for once supported GEJ in anyway, neither did they offered any advice to the then government. How come now they all want nigerians to forcefully support buhari? Have they forgotten the golden rule?
Its easy to criticise from the outside than when u are inside, ask sunday Oliseh
grin
nigerianvenom:
Pls post the source.
APC never for once supported GEJ in anyway, neither did they offered any advice to the then government. How come now they all want nigerians to forcefully support buhari? Have they forgotten the golden rule?
Its easy to criticise from the outside than when u are inside, ask sunday Oliseh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by francizy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
darazonian:

I must confess you have a point there. but let ask you if you were the President what would you do about this accusations? I know any sensible leader will make a move to know the real situation about this outrageous accusations. I may agree with you that Iherika will not back bites his country after swearing an oath to depends his Nation. what do you have to say about sheriff's case? I am not far from balmo forest where boko haram operates for about 18 months, freely without distraction so we know many things about them. They way Gej handled boko haram is so disturbing because at times I wonder if government truly exist in Nigeria. I know, no matter what it takes northerners have hand in boko haram but do you want to tell me that for about six years government doesn't know who the real sponsors of boko haram are?

Let me address your points individually:

If I were the president, judging from my kind of person (gentle having respect for human lives), I'd have done exactly what GEJ did by removing Ihejirika when accusations were flying here and there even though I know all the accusations were baseless. I don't really know much about Ali Modu Sheriff, but I'd have secretly investigated both men and if there wasn't anything incriminating about them, I free them.

Now, on the way GEJ handled boko haram, what is different from how Buhari is handling boko haram? Has anything changed? By the way, let's not forget someone made a very bold and daring step to go through the back door to acquire weapons for our military when US failed us. He didn't mind his reputation, he didn't mind what his opposition parties (who play politics with anything including human lives) would say but made that bold step. Imagine what El Rufai said about GEJ and the Chadian President on his twitter handle (GEJ has gone to Chad for the second time in a month, to plan more attacks?), is that proper? Going by such statements uttered by senseless and demonic opposition back then, Buhari has done virtually all that GEJ was criticized of doing but rather than condemn him for doing what the "clueless one" tried and failed, you lots are hailing him.

If it is fight against insurgency, I can tell you a simple fact, our NA is more of playing out a useless movie script right now for us. They dish out propaganda and lies while people believe them. It wasn't like that in the past administration as the military back then backed their statements with evidences in pictures and videos (of dead terrorists). The earlier the NA and the government realises there's no time, the better for them. They better get down to work and crush boko haram like they promised.

Now that the Buhari led administration is wrongly handling boko haram, I plead that you continue criticizing and blaming the past administration rather than holding him accountable for his failures. It's just like when you have a child who does everything wrong and you the father looks for a scapegoat to always blame for his failures, while praising him for doing little or nothing. That's one sure way of making someone fail more easily.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Washingtonben: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
I luv Jonathan. The guy is just calm, today u see him in London mall shopping stuffs alone. I simple and easy to go young man. I sympathize for him on all the blackmails against his person.
It's now obvious that he was not behind d dastardly wicked act of these monsters.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Everfrank(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Orjioorji:
if only Buhari agreed to represent Boko haram when they appointed him as their spokes person in negotiating with the federal government, by now boko haram would have been a forgotten issue but he refused because he is gaining from their attacks.
A thread for haters of our change. You can only deceive your gullible minds. The first thing that Jonathan did in office was to accuse Buhari, IBB and Atiku of forming and sponsoring Boko Haram. Had Buhari not turned down that "spokesperson" offer you wailing wailers would have roped him in and messed him off. But he was wiser than your incompetent president and all of you put together. Jonathan connived with known enemies of the North and nurtured Boko Haram into the monsters that they became with the sole intention of destroying the north to retain and rotate political control amongst yourselves. You have failed as you have rendered yourselves irrelevant in the scheme of things.
You better shun this propaganda lest PMB launch a full scale investigation into the gross human right violations committed in the so called war on terror. Then we shall see the real enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Elose11:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-and-jonathan-the-truth-unfolds/222396/

Well you said some reasonable things and some unreasonable ones as well.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

lol. ok, you think this way, GEJ was president and commander-in-chief of the armed forces of Nigeria for 6 years and he was there when book haram was just a rag-tag unit, why didn't he crush them then?
The same reason America could not crush Isis and other islamic extremist. Oh! U 4got that the northern elders says they will sue ihejirika for trying to crush boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
chisco82:

The same reason America could not crush Isis and other islamic extremist. Oh! U 4got that the northern elders says they will sue ihejirika for trying to crush boko haram.

OK. check out a post just pasted here on nairaland that Russia is finally and gradually unveiling the sponsors of isis. guess who? the USA. read up.

as per northern elders, I am not holding brief for them, and while I think they should be held responsible by keeping their people educationally backwards and probably forming boko haram, still it was common knowledge that ihejirika and his boys were actually killing innocent northerners under the guise of fighting boko haram. when I get the link I will paste it here.

nothing is as it seems.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

OK. check out a post just pasted here on nairaland that Russia is finally and gradually unveiling the sponsors of isis. guess who? the USA. read up.

as per northern elders, I am not holding brief for them, and while I think they should be held responsible by keeping their people educationally backwards and probably forming boko haram, still it was common knowledge that ihejirika and his boys were actually killing innocent northerners under the guise of fighting boko haram. when I get the link I will paste it here.

nothing is as it seems.
To defeat boko haram, all hands must be on desk. Nigeria must come together as one and fight them.
All parties both PDP, APP etc. Must have a common goal to defeat them not one mocking another or wishing each other to fail.
We must understand that our lives are in danger beacause if boko haram happen to get upper hand even the government will run away too.
Both parties should stop playing politic with our great nation and stop the blame game.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
chisco82:

To defeat boko haram, all hands must be on desk. Nigeria must come together as one and fight them.
All parties both PDP, APP etc. Must have a common goal to defeat them not one mocking another or wishing each other to fail.
We must understand that our lives are in danger beacause if boko haram happen to get upper hand even the government will run away too.
Both parties should stop playing politic with our great nation and stop the blame game.

now you have spoken words of wisdom, I only wish you had directed it at the OP.

anyway, that's what I have been saying since. what's it gonna cost us to support the President to rid Nigeria of boko haram?
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by jelal007(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rubbish post. GEJ apologist. Talking trash since 1909
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by kelvine(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
The truth has set you free.

kossyablaze:
I'm APC buh each time I remember that Buharis statement "I will wipe out boko harams with just two months",I'm tempted to believe 2pacs words...I see no Changes...We APC lied and deceived Nigerians.I am a man of integrity,and if thr is anything I detest,it is fake campaign promises!
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Politicowizard(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nigerians, pls wake up!!!
Do not allow political affiliation becloud your sense of reasoning.
Do not sacrifice objectivism at the alter of sectionalism.
Now, to the topic of discuss:
somebody found himself in a position to help nip the problem in the board when bokoboys appointed him as a spokesperson/ mediator but he blatantly turn it down. By implication, innocent citizens should continue to die without a recourse to the sanctity of life.
when state of council meetings were held, he never attended.
He said attack on bokoboys is equal to attack to the north.
Promised to wipeout bokoboys within two months if elected.
Having succeeded in getting into power, in an international meeting where issues bothering on security in Africa was discussed, he was conspicuously absent.
As a saying goes " you can fool some people some of the times, you can even fool all the people sometimes but definitely, you can't fool all the people all the time".
Also, as mortals, judgement is an inevitable end as we shall all give account of our actions and inactions.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

when I read comments like this I realise the kind of frustration people are going through in Nigeria.

Please cool down biko. I am not the cause of you failure so Please direct you frustration to somewhere else.

from the tone of your frustrated comment I will guess that you are probably jobless, unmarried and without a kobo in your bank account if you have one. it must suck to be you.

16years of PDP misrule and yet you are singing their praises, can't you see that you are the one being remote controlled?

Please don't make any attempt to reproduce yet, at least not until you have gotten a little bit more sense. we don't want your senseless offsprings running loose in Nigeria. we already have them in adequate number, like yourself.

No, God won't punish me.

now get off my mentions otherwise the next round May make you commit suicide. you have been warned.

Bastard son of a thousand fathers. See who is talking about frustration grin grin grin I laugh you. Business is still strong now, not as strong as it was in GEJ's time though. Yet enough to send 2 kids to the 3rd most expensive private uni in Nigeria, one with masters abroad, 1 in state uni, and a host of other nephews and nieces. But no matter how your bastard illiterate presidiot wants to frustrate us with boko haram, we must survive.

let's wait till December and see the excuse he will give. Bastard 5k a month e-propagandist. better channel your time and efforts to something more productive.

Buhari doesn't care a dime about you. He is a failure and your 5k a month won't stop us from knowing. Almajiri illiterate

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by ibietela2(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
kossyablaze:
I'm APC buh each time I remember that Buharis statement "I will wipe out boko harams with just two months",I'm tempted to believe 2pacs words...I see no Changes...We APC lied and deceived Nigerians.I am a man of integrity,and if thr is anything I detest,it is fake campaign promises!

I hope these zombies beremx Passingshot demdem Omenka Obiagelli egift NgeneUkwenu can take a lesson from this guy
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
OldJohn:

Bastard son of a thousand fathers. See who is talking about frustration grin grin grin I laugh you. Business is still strong now, not as strong as it was in GEJ's time though. Yet enough to send 2 kids to the 3rd most expensive private uni in Nigeria, one with masters abroad, 1 in state uni, and a host of other nephews and nieces. But no matter how your bastard illiterate presidiot wants to frustrate us with boko haram, we must survive.

let's wait till December and see the excuse he will give. Bastard 5k a month e-propagandist. better channel your time and efforts to something more productive.

Buhari doesn't care a dime about you. He is a failure and your 5k a month won't stop us from knowing. Almajiri illiterate

and what business would that be? impregnating hapless young girls in your own baby factory in the east?
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by coolbis: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:
oh I thought you guys in the opposition said that buhari was using boko haram to destabilize Jonathan's government. so now Buhari is using the same boko haram to destabilize his own government too? you guys are hilarious.

who handled boko haram with kid's gloves,.calling them his siblings? - the clueless one.

who refused to acknowledge that boko harm was a threat But said that terrorism was every where in the world and "maybe it's our turn" - otueke clown.

who ignored the kidnapped chibok girls claiming no one was kidnapped and ignored the menace until 2wks to election? - Dumbo GEJ.

you think we have forgotten? Please try this ruse again in like 100yrs time maybe you will be able to get away with it.

the good thing now is that Buhari has given us a deadline, December. we are watching and waiting.
excellent, the funny thing about these wounded jona attack dogs is that they always believe all nigerians are as clueless as their paymaster. How on earth can any reasonable human being excuse jona's complacency in the boko haram menace. I can bet it with my life savings that an OBJ or a Yar'dua would NEVER have allowed those rag-tag criminals turn the country to theater of way. How on earth do you expect miracle to happen in 4 months even when its obvious that Jonathan disastrous reign only encouraged them. As for us, we have always encouraged our military, we will contiue to give them our support both morally and spiritually. Things can only get better, and they are.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
coolbis:
excellent, the funny thing about these wounded jona attack dogs is that they always believe all nigerians are as clueless as their paymaster. How on earth can any reasonable human being excuse jona's complacency in the boko haram menace. I can bet it with my life savings that an OBJ or a Yar'dua would NEVER have allowed those rag-tag criminals turn the country to theater of way. How on earth do you expect miracle to happen in 4 months even when its obvious that Jonathan disastrous reign only encouraged them. As for us, we have always encouraged our military, we will contiue to give them our support both morally and spiritually. Things can only get better, and they are.

another sensible person on Nairaland. well said.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by paix(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
plexond:
Me just dey wait for december
May the good lord spare our lives till then, amen.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Comments like this is why they may label you a "wailing wailer" tongue

Abeg no be me said am.
bastien:
shed tears reading this........... cry cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

and what business would that be? impregnating hapless young girls in your own baby factory in the east?

Importation and not in the east but in no mans land. Lagos

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by divineappo(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Elose11:

you didn't make any sense. pls go and donate ur brain to science so u can be more useful to d society
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by richeso: 1:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Ioannes:

must you display your mumu before you talk?

That OBishit who shout and shout for the ScamBBOG is being awarded for a great work well done and even have hope to be minister while the girls are not yet found..LOL. no more BBOG again. No more musics everywhere again, newspaper etc no one talk about it again..LOL

or you forget the same HolyBuhari and the northern elites cries that their children is being killed by our Soldiers? ( or maybe you tell why America refuse to give weapons ) or you forgot Buhari once complained of killing of youths and plea for amnesty ?

why you mumu like this? abeg park your mumu keep for yourself. don't spread it.

am not APC OR PDP. i am Nigerian and i am Me, we all know the truth even you.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by richeso: 2:05am On Oct 11, 2015
Ioannes:

now you have spoken words of wisdom, I only wish you had directed it at the OP.

anyway, that's what I have been saying since. what's it gonna cost us to support the President to rid Nigeria of boko haram?

i am 100% in support for buhari to end this bastards but why comment like this where not commented more and encouraged at JONA time ? because all i see are insults and hate words even till now that he is no more president. very funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.