Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,295 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Where To Submit The Nis Form - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where To Submit The Nis Form (1235 Views)

Congratulations To Those That Made The NIS Recruitment / Experience From The NIS Interview And Advice! / Nig Just Lost A Grad. During The Nis Recruitment Exercise In Ph. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Submit The Nis Form by acewyz: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2006
hi crew members,could any furnish me with the info on where actually 2 submit the NIS forms
Re: Where To Submit The Nis Form by Beverly(f): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2006
Nonsense, a call to one of the Top staff of NIS yesterday was to tell me that all completed forms should be submitted to ones state of origin. means to travel far to submit form which you are not sure of the opportunity either.

Relax Dear.

Beverly
Re: Where To Submit The Nis Form by MrGood(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2006
cryBeverly,
You are very correct.
We always find ways to make people cry and suffer.
I see no reason for the need to travel to any state to submit the form.
Thank God they did not request for forms to be collecetd at local government.

God save Nigeria
Re: Where To Submit The Nis Form by Effizy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2006
Hello Nairalanders,

Kindly tell me when the application for Nigeria Immigration Service will close and where to submit the application form.

Thanks you.

Effizy

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship For Nigerian Graduates / Tsl,limited Test Invitation / URGENT APPLICATIONS NEDDED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.