Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

In Love With Two Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Girls (874 Views)

Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Two Girls Were Fighting, See Me Separating Them ( Adult 18+ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Two Girls by neyo4real(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2009
Am in love with two girls on campus. one is an Edo girl very beautiful, brilliant and gentle. but the problem is that her calmness is what pisses me off because am kinda calm myself and i do most of the talk whenever we are together, as if am a radio without battery.
The second girl on the other hand, she is also beautiful and from my tribe. She is kinda lousy as in, she is just too agile infact, she is the opposite of calmness but very inquisitive anyway. She is a little bit below the edo girl in terms of academics.
Is there any way i could strike a balance? undecided
Re: In Love With Two Girls by dae(f): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
hey man, its totally your call. You should know what you want in a girl, noone is gonna choose for you. So i guess the ball is in your court, besides, i am sure u like one more than the other, sit down and think deep boi!!
Re: In Love With Two Girls by sistajay(f): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2009
Your papa/mama send you go study, instead na woman problem you go carry put for head! whether na de quiet girl oh or de loud girl oh you want na you sabi, na your choice. Infact make you ask your tin wich one dey please am well well!!
Re: In Love With Two Girls by Czarskit(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
~ Flip a coin ~
Re: In Love With Two Girls by teissys(f): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2009
Poster, did you say strike a balance? undecided
What's with the Ini Edo titles, I guess you are the Ramsey boy then, or rather RMD, Lol. That will make a blockbuster movie
Leave the girls alone because you are not in love with any of them. If you are in love with a girl you won't be in such a dilemma as you are in now
Re: In Love With Two Girls by pinkylady1(f): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2009
poster if i may ask,

what is the definition of love?

what does it mean to love some1?

and how do one fall inlove?

may be after answering these questions u'll be to know what u really want. angry
Re: In Love With Two Girls by ladybam(f): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2009
i hate this kind of posts. sounds more like bragging to me !
Re: In Love With Two Girls by teissys(f): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2009
lady bam:

i hate this kind of posts. sounds more like bragging to me !

Lol. You can say that again, seems to be the mark of Zorro wink
Re: In Love With Two Girls by Igwe9(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2009
you still stand the chances of being in love with up to thousands of them girls
Re: In Love With Two Girls by Profakure: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2009
Ol Boy, better be real to yourself. It is not possible to equally love two girls at once. Give yourself brain abeg!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? / . / How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.