Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,850 members, 7,899,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

05 Camry Le Refused To Start This Morning - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 05 Camry Le Refused To Start This Morning (719 Views)

Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

05 Camry Le Refused To Start This Morning by jayuuk: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Please Gazzuz,ikenna,lomoike,please i started the car this morning, my phone battery was down, i charged the phone with a car charger but the engine wasnt on,i came out after an a hour to drive out,the car wouldn't start,the car revolves but wouldn't start.I need advise b4 i do anything, a neighbour has a battery cable jumper, please do i stand battery on the car,or do i remove the battery entirely use another battery to start the car while its steaming i will put back my battery. Please i need an urgent advise b4 bringing an electrician who might damage the car
Re: 05 Camry Le Refused To Start This Morning by dammytosh: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2015
jayuuk:
Please Gazzuz,ikenna,lomoike,please i started the car this morning, my phone battery was down, i charged the phone with a car charger but the engine wasnt on,i came out after an a hour to drive out,the car wouldn't start,the car revolves but wouldn't start.I need advise b4 i do anything, a neighbour has a battery cable jumper, please do i stand battery on the car,or do i remove the battery entirely use another battery to start the car while its steaming i will put back my battery. Please i need an urgent advise b4 bringing an electrician who might damage the car
Your battery is flat.

Get a good jumper cable to jump start it.

If it does not work, remove the battery and put another one. Ensure your key is not on the ignition while replacing the battery.
Re: 05 Camry Le Refused To Start This Morning by mayor2013: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
jayuuk:

Your car cranks but doesn't start. First check your power source (12.6v), if power source is ok, check for presence of spark and fuel, if present finally run a scan. That would guide you through your repair, cheers
Re: 05 Camry Le Refused To Start This Morning by jayuuk: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Great nairalanders,i appreciate all your comments and assistance, i got a new battery this morning, the car came fully to life,thanks a million.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2011 Model For Sale In Port Harcourt / Volvo To Introduce Car-to-car Communications By End Of 2016 / This Wonderful Air Conditioned Keke Napep Set To Hit Lagos For Commercial Purpos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.