Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige (33013 Views)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by zingobaby: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ngige is Digital(Onwa 1 of Anambra State?
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by noblegrex: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Anybody that called those men analogue should try them with his wife. if you're a lady,you can give them and let's see if they're analogue or digital.
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by bid4rich(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Will they do more than a dead rat?

You must be a member of Analogical APC. Na only rat be animal? What of rabbit, roach or what can a dead snake do? I beg change that saying if you want to belong to DIGITAL world. cheesycheesy
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by meforyou1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ngige may not be analogue but we know audu ogbe and lie Mohd are

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by ahamonyeka(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
bid4rich:

You must be a member of Analogical APC. Na only rat be animal? What of rabbit, roach or what can a dead snake do? I beg change that saying if you want to belong to DIGITAL world. cheesycheesy
wow how could you tell that am an APC member?I think is high time we igbos go and develop our states. grin
bid4rich:

wow how could you tell that am an APC member?I think is high time we igbos go and develop our states.

I don't belong to any party but I voted for change.

I lambast anybody who is not doing the right thing.
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Reference(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Okay sir but even FIFA XI remains that until they take to the field, hit the net and win a trophy. So no more talk. Let the game begin.
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by henex1010: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
too much mouth
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by dunkem21(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
franciskaine:
Anambrarians dint punish Ngige rather politics of GEJism and anti APC saw to his defeat. As far as anambra is concerned, Ngige still remains the most loved governor even far loved than Peter Obi. An anambrarian speaking to you here.

Still blaming GEJ ..SMH

So, are you saying Ngige was in a wrong party or that Anambrarians made a wrong choice?

..Maybe, he would have been the Senate President grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by francizy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ngige, you may not be far from the truth oh! Some of us still love you, even though you're in a demonic party. I personally want see you once again as Anambra state Governor after our lovely amiable governor Obianor is done. You, Peter and Obiano are the best unlike that senseless goat called Mbadinuju.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by gfullmoon(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Lol .. grin

..The same Anambrarians that punished you at the polls ..Your name is just there because every state must be represented.

Una don see where person wey get grey hair even for biabia dey claim digital

Congrats all D same grin
So for your mind grey hair and grey beard are the sign of Analogue? Think deeply again... There are Youths of 20s,30s of age with brown or dark hair and with or without beard who are Analogue. You only become Analogue once you're allergic to learning new things or moving ahead with the technological trend of a particular era. Senator Chris Ngige is pure Digital and if you dare call him Analogue in Anambra Saraki Stoning case at Kwara shall become your case instanta and sharpally.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by slap1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
kokoA:
Is he a machine? Nigerian journalists will just be misusing words anyhow..
There is no misuse of words there. It is called figurative language.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by dunkem21(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
gfullmoon:

So for your mind grey hair and grey beard are the sign of Analogue? Think deeply again... There are Youths of 20s,30s of age with brown or dark hair and with or without beard who are Analogue. You only become Analogue once you're allergic to learning new things or moving ahead with the technological trend of a particular era. Senator Chris Ngige is pure Digital and if you dare call him Analogue in Anambra Saraki Stoning case at Kwara shall become your case instanta and sharpally.

Taa, the man na Analogue jare ..

..If him na digital, Wetin me come be
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Jesusloveyou: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Lol .. grin

..Analogue Peoples Congress grin

they are better than d first class criminals ur clueless corrupt gej assemble as ministers

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Bitterleafsoup: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
When a man burn down state property cause you lose election you are kid just primitive and bush. Go and sit down there little man! angry
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by possibilita(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Lol .. grin
..Analogue Peoples Congress grin

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by dunkem21(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
If you are hearing my voice today, the youths should just seperate ourselves and take our destinies into our hands ..

..Enough of these recycle!!! ..

..and nobody should tell me there are no competent youths in this country ..

..Arise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Nickymezor(f): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ngige aint analog abeg , mk una free am... #ONWAISDIGITAL
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by celestar(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dr Ngige have said it all... you don't embark on a journey with engine or tyres you don't believed in, except you don't want safe trip. Either digital or analogue all we want is success of this great dying Nation. Nta and some other local channels are analogue but we can still enjoy them when it is raining but the digital dstv is not accessible when it is raining. We have seen technocrats in the past various govt and were paid in dollars but what was the result? All will need right now is prayer for of mercy for this great nation rather than making unnecessary in the medias. God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunkem21:
If you are hearing my voice today, the youths should just seperate ourselves and take our destinies into our hands ..

..Arise!

Bro, it's a terrible situation. These old guards have compromised our future. They've divided us badly. It's gloomy; but we can do something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by SmartMugu: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
These days wey old people no wan believe say their ideas don turn old school. Some still they claim say dem know what's up. What is analog is analog, so is everyone on the list.
Let's see where their old ways of thinking will lead Nigeria to.
After their tenure, the same old people will return again in the name of tested and trusted as if democracy in Nigeria is chieftancy title in their villages that belong to the village elders.
Youths today no dey as foolish as una think jare.
The change I thought they meant during campaigns was a complete replacement of these old folks with some younger tallents.
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by SmartMugu: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunkem21:

..Arise!

How can the youths separate themselves? Form an opposition to the government?
The mistake has been done already. When we elected a 72 year old president, did we think he'll consider a minister young enough to be his grandson? Analogs consider fellow analogs mature enough.
If Nigerian youths can ever come together, and massively support a fellow youth with massive publicity, may be government can for once be in our hands.

But, what is the probability that that hungry youth we decide to elect won't get there and start looting like these old men are known for?
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunkem21:

Still blaming GEJ ..SMH

So, are you saying Ngige was in a wrong party or that Anambrarians made a wrong choice?

Anambrarians voted Ekwunife for no other reason but d fact that Ngige belongs to the APC. That's politics of parochialism and rancour. If Ngige should belong to the PDP during that election I doubt him winning with a margin less than 80%.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Jesusloveyou: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunkem21:

Still blaming GEJ ..SMH

that is d problem with igbos til tomorrow, always tribalistic and a bigot, they hated their best for non reason, just because ngige love to support what is right, d same igbos in rivers is playing d same game to ameachi, because we from south south don't play this kind of game of politics

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by nnachukz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
See Ngige o. Let your analogue mind keep deceiving you.
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by TGLINKS(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Analog noise makers
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by glo4ever: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
dedene:
What will Anambra people do if they hear Ngige called Analogue? Please let us know.
me too am waitn
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by kokoA(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
slap1:

There is no misuse of words there. It is called figurative language.
If they said his ideas maybe analogue, it would have made more sense to me. It doesn't make sense figuratively or literally to call a human being analogue. My opinion though.
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Khez: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Digital indeed grin
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by dunkem21(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is d problem with igbos til tomorrow, always tribalistic and a bigot, they hated their best for non reason, just because ngige love to support what is right, d same igbos in rivers is playing d same game to ameachi, because we from south south don't play this kind of game of politics

I don't delve into tribal issues like you .. so, swerve ..

..BTW, Who called Ngige, Analog .. If not himself ..
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by pinkiberry(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
mandax:

Ok, certificate is not everything, so next election, a certificateless almajiri can even win Nigeria's presidential election, abi?

Perhaps you don't see the clearer picture: for an almajiri to win to become president of Nigeria may be possible given Nigeria's skewed political structure.
buhari is not just anybody. look that he don't have certificate doesn't mean he don't have charismatic qualities. u see wat oga jona with all the certificate in the world couldn't rule this nation and make things better. rather he made things worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out / Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion / Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.