Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

Anybody Having This Issue While Checking His/her Kwarapoly Admission Status??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anybody Having This Issue While Checking His/her Kwarapoly Admission Status??? (865 Views)

KWARAPOLY 2016/2017 HND Admission List Is Out / Kwarapoly Nabs Cybercafe Owner For Helping Students Forge Certificates / 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Having This Issue While Checking His/her Kwarapoly Admission Status??? by leGeExus(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hello folks and to the great aspirants of kwarapoly.I'm an ND aspirant by far,but this have being bothering me for so long..whenever i tried checked my Kwarapoly admission status the respond i'm having is "you have not yet submitted your application"and i've been so confused that if suppose i havent submit my application how did i got my score through my mobile inbox.
Seriously i'm under pressure,the worst part of it is that other aspirant around me dont have such response.They all have "your submitted applicaaation is being processed".Now i dont know what to do where the problem is.
Now My question are:-
Am i the only one that have such response?
Does the respond implicate anything or just a system error?
Whats the solution to the problem?
All comments are welcome.
No insult pls!
Moderator abeg help me move it to Front page
#lalasticlala
#seun
#tosyne2much

Re: Anybody Having This Issue While Checking His/her Kwarapoly Admission Status??? by Mologi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bro go to the admission office in ur school(kwarapoly),how many people chose kwarapoly on nairaland that u know.
Re: Anybody Having This Issue While Checking His/her Kwarapoly Admission Status??? by leGeExus(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mologi:
Bro go to the admission office in ur school(kwarapoly),how many people chose kwarapoly on nairaland that u know.
thanks bro.jus trying to make more enquiry

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Masters Courses Open To A Graduate Of Microbiology? / Funaab Resumption Date Postponed Again? / If You Are Writing JAMB Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.