Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked (5748 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / "Stop Making Unguarded Statements"- PDP Replies Okorocha Over Comment On Makarfi / When PDP Wailers Hear That Buhari Is Back In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by SeverusSnape(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Pained because of an irrelevant a$$hole like u?grin no one respects you
I don't need any respect from smelly Mohammedans.

I know you're pained, If Mohammedans can be pained because of a portrait that was done in faraway Sweden, talk more of someone saying the truth about their stupid_ religion.

Islam is a curse to the world.

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
omenka:
All rise and welcome Ecoterrors, the Number 1 troll on the forum. I know I'd be the first person she picks on. B***h hates me as though I f***ked her for free. cheesy

Na joke oo.
Who did BH nominate as their spokesman?

Who was against the killing of BH

Who faked a BH assasination attempt?

Buhairi is the grand patron of BH

5 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
omenka:
Oh please.. Don't be such a hypocrite. What statement could be more sympathetic than saying the Army cannot be sent to wipe out BH because "they are our siblings"?? That statement was made by Mr Ebele Jonathan himself.

And how much more political points can one attempt to make from BH than attributing a bombing to APC just a few minutes after the incident?? That was from Olisa first time Nyanya was bombed.
l guess you forgot that buhari during one his speeches called bokoharam his misguided brothers.

You also forgot that el rufai called the milliary jonthain army and accused him of sponsoring bokoharam when he visited chad which ironically is the first country buhari ran to for support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by SeverusSnape(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Abduljabbar4 the terrorist mohammedan, It's time to pray to your bloodsucking demonic god aallah, Go and hit your head and raise your ass. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I don't need any respect from smelly Mohammedans.

I know you're pained, If Mohammedans can be pained because of a portrait that was done in faraway Sweden, talk more of someone saying the truth about their stupid_ religion.

Islam is a curse to the world.

You consider yourself as a "someone"grin' come one, you know that ur less than that
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

At least im not a thief and no one sees me as one
Even if you die today it will not make news

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Even if you die today it will not make news
So will my death making news bring me back to life?
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Abduljabbar4 the terrorist mohammedan, It's time to pray to your bloodsucking demonic god aallah, Go and hit your head and raise your ass. grin
Just thank ur god that i dont know ur religion
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

So will my death making news bring me back to life?
Just saying that as an individual you are worthless unlike the clueless one

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by SeverusSnape(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You consider yourself as a "someone"grin' come one, you know that ur less than that
Its " head hitting and ass raising time". cheesy

"aallah Hu Akbar" - aallah is little and a nonentity.

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by SeverusSnape(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Just thank ur god that i dont know ur religion
Mohammedan!... I don't have any religion.
Even if I do, What will you say about it??
Islam is the only religion that something bad is there to say.

3 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mohammedan!... I don't have any religion.

Even if I do, What will you say about it??

Islam is the only religion that something bad is there to say.
I have a lot to say about it. Esp if it is christianity. But i may not say it because of my christian friends
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Just saying that as an individual you are worthless unlike the clueless one
But he isnt really going to benefit from anything at least so its not important. The most important thing is that i didnt steal from anyone and i have more chance of making it to paradise
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by SeverusSnape(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I have a lot to say about it. Esp if it is christianity. But i may not say it because of my christian friends
Good for you. I also have mohammedan friends, But when the opportunity presents itself, I tell them my mind, They can only get pissed off, but can't do anything. smiley

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by omenka(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Lmao. Why I like her- she never disappoints! Wild as f**k! Always ANGRY. cheesy.

Come here you nasty little gurl, come give big poppa a hug....

From your logic, I guess Wole Soyinka and Aniko Briggs are Niger Delta Militants. See how anger makes you dull?? smiley

As for faking an assassination, dat one pass my power my love. Your own matta no be here sam sam.

Edit:

She even said "spokesman" and not negotiator. Na wa oo babe. cheesy
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
omenka:
Lmao. Why I like her- she never disappoints! Wild as f**k! Always ANGRY. cheesy.

Come here you nasty little gurl, come give big poppa a hug....

From your logic, I guess Wole Soyinka and Aniko Briggs are Niger Delta Militants. See how anger makes you dull?? smiley

As for faking an assassination, dat one pass my power my love. You own matta no be here sam sam.

Edit:

She even said "spokesman" and not negotiator. Na wa oo babe. cheesy
PMB and the northern elites know the real sponsors of BH.

Why hasn't the Sultan or a leading emir issued a Fatwa against BH.

Pmb is using this BH fight to spend billions of dollars paying his Chadian and Nigerian election sponsors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Good for you. I also have mohammedan friends, But when the opportunity presents itself, I tell them my mind, They can only get pissed off, but can't do anything. smiley
With the same words and u expect them to smile at you? Do you still live in kaduna? If you do, please i dare you to say this to any muslims that is not ur friend.
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by SeverusSnape(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

With the same words and u expect them to smile at you? Do you still live in kaduna? If you do, please i dare you to say this to any muslims that is not ur friend.
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

I don't stay permanently in Kaduna. I always shuttle between Kaduna-Zamfara-Imo.

Okay, I'll do that when the time comes.

I'll slay any despicable Mohammedan who tries to be naughty.

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by omenka(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
PMB and the northern elites know the real sponsors of BH.

Why hasn't the Sultan or a leading emir issued a Fatwa against BH.

Pmb is using this BH fight to spend billions of dollars paying his Chadian and Nigerian election sponsors
Errrrm, ok. Just like your siggy, "it's time (for me) to move on".

Toodles.
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by DaBullIT(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Eeyah, it's really true common sense is not common , this here is my plot of land, my post and i will tell you where the boundary is

First, Buhari never condemned the killing of Boko Haram, He condemned the emergency rules imposed in 3 states, apparently you did not read the post

Second Buhari was an ex general , he lived a very quiet life from 1983 or so till he began campaigning for presidency, my point is he does not have or use convoy with sirens or helicopters, Boko Haram probably didn't know it was him, thank God for armored cars he would have died and so i believe he did not need to fake an assassination attempt,

If you ask me however , i would say that attempt was not from Boko Haram, it was from GEJ and his cohorts, BH rarely assassinates , they invade, kill, plunder , it's not the same as planting bomb on a route or on a car , If it was boko haram, a bomb laden car would have drove into Buhari's jeep and he probably would have suffered lots of mortally wounds even death

You are the Great Grand Patron of Mumuz and feel free to suck my dyk

ECOTERRORS:

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by DMerciful(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
You are wasting your time. Everybody knows what Buhari said.....if you like preach from now till eternity you can't change it. He is a BH sympathizer undecided
DaBullIT:

PDP chairman, Bamanga Tukur defended and promoted Boko Haram by saying, "Boko Haram is fighting for justice; Boko Haram is another name for justice Bamanga Tukur of PDP said Boko Haram is Justince

http://www.news24.com.ng/MyNews24/Who-said-An-attack-on-Boko-Haram-is-attack-on-North-20150723
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by DaBullIT(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Not everybody has turenchi so it's hopeless
DMerciful:
You are wasting your time. Everybody knows what Buhari said.....if you like preach from now till eternity you can't change it. He is a BH sympathizer undecided
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
They are all northerners and Muslims. That's all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Moves To Disqualify Amaechi / Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) / I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.