Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,740 members, 7,924,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:51 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (873619 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
ucystan:
Hahahhahahaaa.... Omo i salute you die!!! Hahahahaa...
ucystan kontinu!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nogen:

Please mums and dads, can you donate such things to our organization. We are kick starting an online programme by the end of this month. Donations like this will help those who are in dire need. Abeg ejo. It's our little way of giving back to the society and thanking God who made it possible for us to become mums.

I'm actually starting it with Nerfertirim. If you have old or new baby things you want to dispose of, kindly inbox me or Nerfertirim. Thanks a lot. Cc: firstymum and Co.

We will be launching an online support group for women, covering all issues including waiting on the Lord, Loss/Grief, Domestic violence, adoption/surrogacy, Marital issues and associated issues. We will also provide access to resources and access to finance as part of our objectives.

Pending when we launch, please have us in mind when trying to dispose your unwanted items. You can PM Nogen or myself for more information and how to lend your support or be a part of it.

God laid it in our hearts to give back in appreciation for His goodness in our lives, we are only carrying our His directives

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Shawbabe: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
dyout:
firsttymum, shelly,Nef, Shawbabe, Modath, Phema…...

Master Tevas. Please i need una help. Any other person can also assist

I got a naija passport for my LO. It was cheaper than visa, note I was already in Atl that's why. Did everything myself so dunno how visa is done.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shelly23: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
How now? My 'area' person smiley

nefertitiram:

Happy Sunday mama!

Even searching on google will bring you to what you r searching for on NL. I just taya
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shelly23: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
No worries!

dyout:
Shelly23 thank u very much.

i have been on ur page for somedays now, trying to get details of processing naija visa. Anyway, i felt they might delay my order, i had to use Tanko. Becos i have limited time left.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olokings(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Really nice of you to pick on mee...
Firstly welcome on board.
Now onto us, Apeke1991 kind person how many times did you see me ask that question and what was the response I got to that?

Do you see me quoting in have read heaven and earth et al?

Do you see me spamming the thread?

Hahaha. .....I'm emailing at the picture u paint in your mind as to the kinda person to think I'm. ..
Trust me I came I ask I read and I understood the logic of things then I dove into the see to depths in quadrant never before explored. ...

I have no qualms whatsoever against a asking questions and please by all means, (apparently u know how to use the search button very well) how many dallas macintosh where trashed b4 my time. ..

Please really you wouldn't wanna toss d gauntlet at me because I never play novice at anything. ...if not for anything I don't say I'm a know it all buh I'm a very quick learner so kindly pick your gauntlet and toss it at someone whom you can spar with. ...

Let's not start flexing our keyboards, typing skills and data bundles at each other. ...

Gud evening to you specially once again

#placesmicbackonstand ..... grin

Apeke1991:
funny how some months ago ... U were still a new bee too . This was ur question on page 17 thread 2.
"Greetings house.
Please I need urgent advice on birthing (hospitals) options and accomodation in Dallas.
My wife is due Sept 2015 and flight already booked for august 1st arrival in Dallas... wanna ve dem enjoy dinner summer time chill out b4 delivery.
Thanks n very much appreciated"

And you know the funniest thing I have been following this thread since 2013 and Dallas had been treated over and over in thread 1 , yet no one shut you down . Do unto others what you will want them to do to you . Just a piece # no hard feelings .

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kay88: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hello everyone,
1)someone just told me over the phone that i need to be banking with stanbic before i can get dollars.. is this true?
2) i have to have my ticket with me when i'm going to buy the dollars from stanbic right?
3) can my husband take my ticket to stanbic to buy the dollars on my behalf or must it be in person?
4) please where is the stanbic headquarters? i googled but got different addresses

I hope my questions come off as valid and not silly embarassed....i anticipate your response lovelies.. thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
shelly23:
How now? My 'area' person smiley

Area!!! I hail oh! kiss How are you angels doing?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shelly23: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
I gave mine (plus used clothes sef) to the junior staff in my office who Have infants and the way they thanked and prayed for me ehn!!!

firsttymum:

I'm just waiting for my mum to finish omugwo... D way I will dash these things out en... The diapers are just takin space... And they buy in large quantities.. I'm grateful... God knows I am..mayb dey were Given to me to help others
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nogen:

OMG!!!! You used him too? I had to pay another money to receive my babies diapers and cribs i sent since 22nd of August. The Cain that will flog him is still doing press up in the goldsmiths. That man is a big FRAUD. Here's his number: +1 832-371-9129. Run far away from him. Wicked man.

Lawd kikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kay88: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Meanwhile, since no one has ever used Alaska on this thread, it seems like i would be the first one.. make una pray for me o.... I would definitely give a full download of what i find out eventually... May God guide us till then
Who knows may be Alaska will be the new Houston lol... In the meantime, DOES ANYONE (newbie or oldie) KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HAVING A BABY IN ALASKA? searched all three threads, asked this question on here severally.. no positive response. I just thought to ask ONE LAST TIME .. mwuah

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
nefertitiram:

If I come in here and say I need info on a hospital in Waukegan, I won't invoke sacarstic responses.

Now coming here to say I have read all three threads and I need info on NY... like seriously u kidding me!

One mama here found one very cheap hosp in NY and shared her experience. It was so tempting I nearly decided on NY! If you have read all three thread you won't even ask questions, you will find the info and run with it.

[b][/b]No need for hard feelings, there are many monitoring spirits who don't even join, all they do is use the search button fish out the info they need and move on. Ehn, inugo?
exactly I know at least 2 mamas that used hospitals from here without dropping a line here and moved on.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
It's been a long time I drank tea here....

Sugar pls #kermitmode activated

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
kay88:
Meanwhile, since no one has ever used Alaska on this thread, it seems like i would be the first one.. make una pray for me o.... I would definitely give a full download of what i find out eventually... May God guide us till then
Who knows may be Alaska will be the new Houston lol... In the meantime, DOES ANYONE (newbie or oldie) KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HAVING A BABY IN ALASKA? searched all three threads, asked this question on here severally.. no positive response. I just thought to ask ONE LAST TIME .. mwuah

All of us are 'fearing' Alaska, it's not even in USA, it's after Canada! Only Eskimos live there. Even if na 1k to deliver baby for there, we will give you an e-kiss and wave bye bye.

Godspeed as you go to Alaska

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
kay88:
someone new was talking about Alaska nd a good deal too... Very recently.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kay88: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
firsttymum:
It's been a long time I drank tea here....

Sugar pls #kermitmode activated
Please dont drink tea yet o.. my question on stanbic is hidden between the "drinking tea" parts of the thread lol lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
firsttymum:
someone new was talking about Alaska nd a good deal too... Very recently.

I think she's the same person...

Modified:
Oh, it's kemo88.. kay88... na wa.. r u sure you are not the same person?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mrsbw: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
kay88:
Hello everyone,
1)someone just told me over the phone that i need to be banking with stanbic before i can get dollars.. is this true?
2) i have to have my ticket with me when i'm going to buy the dollars from stanbic right?
3) can my husband take my ticket to stanbic to buy the dollars on my behalf or must it be in person?
4) please where is the stanbic headquarters? i googled but got different addresses

I hope my questions come off as valid and not silly embarassed....i anticipate your response lovelies.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
kay88:
lol whenever I hear alaska I freeze. I haven't heard of anyone that birthed in alaska here sha. But i think a mama mentioned something about it a few pages back Can't remember her name. Both of you can work together.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shelly23: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
They're great o! Young lady has settled well, her big bro has resumed school, nanny is back from holiday and I can now enjoy my leavee in peace smiley

nefertitiram:

Area!!! I hail oh! kiss How are you angels doing?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mrsbw: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
kay88:

Please dont drink tea yet o.. my question on stanbic is hidden between the "drinking tea" parts of the thread lol lol

Posted 2 pics for u. That should help
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nogen:

Please mums and dads, can you donate such things to our organization. We are kick starting an online programme by the end of this month. Donations like this will help those who are in dire need. Abeg ejo. It's our little way of giving back to the society and thanking God who made it possible for us to become mums.

I'm actually starting it with Nerfertirim. If you have old or new baby things you want to dispose of, kindly inbox me or Nerfertirim. Thanks a lot. Cc: firstymum and Co.
I'm in portharcourt... How will you get them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.