Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

American Artistes Have Nothing To Offer Me- Jesse Jagz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Artistes Have Nothing To Offer Me- Jesse Jagz (534 Views)

In Your Opinion, Which Female Artistes Have The Sweetest Voices? / Don Jazzy: American Artistes Are ‘Scared’ To Work With Me / Top 10 Richest American Artistes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Artistes Have Nothing To Offer Me- Jesse Jagz by Mchayy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chocolate city rapper, Jesse Jagz told WG in a recent interview that he doesn’t think any American artistes have anything to offer him.

Jagz said the only international act he would like to work with is Angelique Kidjo.

In his words, “I have gone through the profile of American artistes and I do not think any of them have something to offer to me.”

Jesse said he’s not a very good rapper and he’s still learning from other rappers in the game.

According to Jagz, “I don’t think there is anyone to compete with, because I don’t see myself as a very good rapper. I would probably like to stay at a place with a lot of rappers and listen to them rap so as to learn from their craft.”

When asked why he initially dumped Chocolate City, “I left because I recorded one of my tracks at that time and I played it for the record label. But the management of the label I guessed did not want to promote the songs for business reasons. I just decided to forge ahead and put the song out there by myself. That was why I walked out of the label.” and surely he spoke about how he feels to be back to the label by saying, I feel happy returning to Chocolate City. MI has always been our president right from time and we have always worked like one big family.

“I am a shareholder in Chocolate City even while I was not around. So to me, the label is like a family thing. I am always going to be Jesse Jagz of Chocolate City regardless of where I will be tomorrow,” the rapper said.

http://nexthop.com.ng/american-artistes-have-nothing-to-offer-me-jesse-jagz/

Re: American Artistes Have Nothing To Offer Me- Jesse Jagz by Mancity26(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
k
Re: American Artistes Have Nothing To Offer Me- Jesse Jagz by jascon1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Preach, brother!

Best advice: stop talking n seek what to offer American artists
Re: American Artistes Have Nothing To Offer Me- Jesse Jagz by bewla(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
talk true
Re: American Artistes Have Nothing To Offer Me- Jesse Jagz by braine(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
What ever rocks his boat.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Die Hard Fan Of Davido Did To His Body To Immortalise The Singer (pho / Its Out!!!funny Animated Cover : Reggae Blues Harry Kcee Olamide Iyanya Orezi. / PHOTOS: Paul Okoye & Tiwa Savage Spotted “having Fun” On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.