Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,292 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:59 AM

Do You Believe You Need Money To Make Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Believe You Need Money To Make Money? (350 Views)

Empties For Sale I Need Money / Why You Don’t Need Money To Be Rich / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe You Need Money To Make Money? by PrinceUfe: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Top of the day to you.

How are you today? Be expectant!
I believe it is your turn to succeed like never before.

We have grown with a popular saying: You Need Money to Make Money! What is your take on this? Do you believe you need money to make money?

For me, I disagree on that. Why? Because money is not necessarily the first thing you need to make money. As a matter of fact, such thinking shuts down our minds from seeing possibilities.

Many people over the ages have succeeded phenomenally and achieved their goals, without money.

No wonder the children of Israel perished in the desert. Why?
Lack of Vision!

What you need most is not money at first, you need vision.
You need courage to do what your vision says. Be passionate about it. And unseen forces will come to your rescue.

To Your Success.

Inspired by Bishop Sam Adeyemi.

If You want to Break Free of Just being a Consumer. Become a Producer by allowing experts to guide you. Only @ ProductionPanel.com
Re: Do You Believe You Need Money To Make Money? by brownpollo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
I have been motivated over ten years ago but am still struggling to make head way cos of money
Please motivate me more abeg
Re: Do You Believe You Need Money To Make Money? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
brownpollo:
I have been motivated over ten years ago but am still struggling to make head way cos of money
Please motivate me more abeg
grin

(1) (Reply)

10 To 30 Tons(boxed Body) Trucks Needed! / Null / Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.