Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,848 members, 7,942,129 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Alison-madueke's UK Interrogation Continues, Husband Flies In Legal Team" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke's UK Interrogation Continues, Husband Flies In Legal Team" (509 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alison-madueke's UK Interrogation Continues, Husband Flies In Legal Team" by baranzanobed: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
SO SHE'S MARRIED?
By Sharon F. Cham

"
(Bold front page Headlines, THIS DAY newspaper, Tuesday, October 6, 2015)

Please, don't mind my question claiming to ask whether Super Madam Diezani Allison-Madueke is married or not, for I have always known that she is a "married" woman. But my concerns on the nature of her marriage are as follows:

1. Super Madam Diezani was nicked in London while trying to conclude payments for a house at Hydes Park worth over 3 billion naira. Question is, did retired Admiral Allison-Madueke ever ask his wife how she got such large sums of money she was laundering?

2. Was retired Admiral Allison-Madueke aware that his wife was busy buying expensive houses in major cities across the world? If yes, was he willing to follow his wife to live in such houses knowing full well that there was no clearly discernible means with which she got money to buy such houses?

3. What did he do, as a husband, when Diezani, his wife, was fingered in cases of massive thefts and corruption within the last two years? Has he ever cautioned her, or did he just simply turn a blind eye so that he could enjoy the gravy? And if so, what manner of a husband is he?

4. Is retired Admiral Allison-Madueke aware of a very scandalous court case involving his wife now pending in an Abuja Federal High Court? Well, his wife, Super Madam Diezani, first sued a local newspaper called Osun Defender for what she called defamation of character. But the newspaper filed a statement of defence by saying Super Madam Diezani has no character nor honour to defend, and blatantly stated that a young man called Kola Aluko has been sleeping with her while also serving as a front to launder her stolen money. And finally, the newspaper stated that Kola Aluko absconded with Super Madam Diezani's $2 billion gotten from a shady oil deal, and went ahead to ditch her for a London super model called Naomi Campbell! You know, these cute, slim fashion and beauty models always like guys loaded with dollars irrespective of how the dollars were gotten! Hahaha.... And do you blame me when I often refer to them as glorified prostitutes? Hahahaa.... Don't mind me, folks, for there are quite a few of them that are not glorified whores... Hahahaa.....

Well, since Osun Defender filed that statement of defence in court, our very own Super Madam Diezani seemed to have abandoned the case, because going on with it could have made all those salacious details public and would have further ridiculed her already notorious reputation!

Now, we are not even talking about why Dame Patience Faka Jonathan reportedly disliked Super Madam Diezani. Haha... Another story.... Haha... Let's just forget that one. But it seems if one is to write a novel about the six years of Jonathan as President it will be a salaciously delicious novel on corruption, sex and crime in high places, and there will be an added mix of corrupt priests to spice it up. It surely will be a novel that fine crime writers like James Hadley Chase, or Nick Carter, or Robert Ludlum, or Frederick Forsythe, or Sydney Sheldon will write with glee. Hahahahaaa.....

But my final question is: What manner of control does retired Admiral Allison-Madueke have on his wife, Diezani?

In any case, he is now doing the right thing by standing with his wife and even flying in a legal team to London to help her. After all, marriage is said to be "for better and for worse". Good. But Admiral Allison-Madueke has failed in his role as a husband and a father, and has therefore let loose upon the nation a woman who arrogantly and contemptuously helped the unpatriotic regime of Goodluck Jonathan to loot and plunder, and thereby grind our country to economic stand-still! While our university lecturers and medical workers were often going on strike for poor funding, Diezani and Goodluck Jonathan were swimming in trillions of naira, either for political campaigns or for procurement of lavish houses overseas, as we now know! And while our roads and electricity were dilapidated, Diezani and Goodluck Jonathan were bathing in trillions of naira, and even cruising in private jets!

Well, Super Madam Diezani Allison-Madueke was nicked in London alongside her mother, brother and a son, clearly a family affair. I hope retired Admiral Allison-Madueke will eventually also not be grabbed and locked up with his family, for I fail to see how this man couldn't have known that his wife was very busy milking our country dry while he watched! This is clearly symptomatic of the crash of family values. When family values crash, you end up having a dysfunctional nation like Nigeria, and this is a call on our parents, schools and religious institutions to sit up and teach the right things even as we thank God for the redemption that has come our way!

MASU GUDU SU GUDU
Re: Alison-madueke's UK Interrogation Continues, Husband Flies In Legal Team" by jascon1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't feel Buhari should take credit for this. It took the UK police to achieve this. This woman has been in naija for so long with our so-called EFCC watching like a stray dog. Same thing happened to Ibori. There r manyore rogues in town now, where is Mr. Fight corruption? Y not capitalize on this opportunity to start the arrest of other corrupt individuals?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Interrogates Ex- Gov. Suswam Over Allegations Of Fraud While In Office / Sons And Daughters Of Anambra State Nigeria Indicate / PHCN Retirees Cry Foul Over Privatization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.