Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos (25167 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni On Her Honeymoon / PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni In Her Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
warrior01:
Even with all the money, still very ugly. No wonder their women remain the least sought after. See the girl wide mouth. Even the bridesmaids resemble Benin witches
guy dem owe you money ni #LWBM
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Flashh:
Ugly bride's maids. undecided
So ugly....this Oni's son really settled for less in my opinion!
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by aalangel(f): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
I love her gown.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by cedricme: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Log on to www.cedricme.com for Latest Jobs
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by OCHOdee(f): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Congratulations Dolapo! My own is coming cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by iswallker(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
The girl spoil face like one my gf like that... grin
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by SpencerLewis(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
The wedding of the rich.

Happy married life to them.

Her gown is an awesome fashion statement.

Very unique.
Kenygee is seems u like her wedding gown. I promise u that yours will be better than hers during our own wedding, MAKA CHUKWU.
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Kenygee is seems u like her wedding gown. I promise u that yours will be better than hers during our own wedding, MAKA CHUKWU.

Lol. Very funny.
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by Tolatutu: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gorgeous , love her dress kiss
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by Disneylady(f): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
warrior01:
Even with all the money, still very ugly. No wonder their women remain the least sought after. See the girl wide mouth. Even the bridesmaids resemble Benin witches
That was too much!! Honestly, those bridesmaids no try at all
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by VickyRotex(f): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Vickyrotex I see you o

angry angry No see me tongue
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
The wedding of the rich.

Happy married life to them.

Her gown is an awesome fashion statement.

Very unique.

Uhmmm,
Well I think the belt was unnecessary. A big No No!
Takes the 'bridal' out of the dress.
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by uncjay(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
warrior01:
Why are u this pained? What is your obsession about this people? How many human have u created that made u call them ugly?

You are nothing but another tribal bigot, an ethnic jingoist for that matter....broda free ur heart of the unnecessary hatred that have eaten deep into ur system....it kills!
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by pcicero(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2015
warrior01:

I sincerely pray that the joy of occasions like this will not elude you.

#Quithating
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by Ijeobii: 4:48am On Oct 11, 2015
warrior01:

Yeah, the bride looks old and ugly with that mouth like kpomo even with all the makeup and pancake and weave. Well she's probably considered cool in Yoruba land.
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by nishola17(f): 6:06am On Oct 11, 2015
I simply feel her gown is simple and mature same goes for the groom and his men
They both look Mature , the bridesmaids don't look so good
Re: Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos by guiddoti: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Vickyrotex I see you o
you get third eyes? na from your ipad abi na from screen saver?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Hosts Julie Odia's Pre wedding Party At Ini Edo's Mimz Night Cub(Pics / 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill / Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.