Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Investment: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment: (1110 Views)

Pls Which Legit Online Investment Can One Do Now Dat Wuld Yield Daily Profit? / How Do I Recoup My Investment / 5% Per Month On Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment: by 190: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2009
Pls nlanders
i dnt knw if i shud be doin this but seriously
i wanted 2 invest some hard earned cash
and was seriously thinkin abt what kind of business
really pays bak quickly, i have budgeted smtin within range of $1m
i mean N1M
so let me knw ur views here, abeg!
Re: Investment: by 190: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2009
@ng-investo
W T F
@Post
pls any more ideas or views,
kindly share abeg! wink
Re: Investment: by babalolas(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2009
my dear 190. i am a business man with some years experience and will like to advice you as a brother who actually work hard to earn money. dont go for any MLM ,just look for a good forex trader to teach you the a-z of forex and start doing the business on your own. i have attended different forex shools and seminars and still made losses, i also bought forex robot and the same thing happened until i met one man at starcomms office who actually show me the way. how i am trading on my own without any robot whatsoever,

the performance of ng-investo is nothing to write home about, if you thing i am not sayn the truth,just print out the performance report and take it to any forex expert .

do not let you hard earn money vanish in a day all in the name of 200% ROI

a word is enough for the wise
Re: Investment: by maxudu(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2009
Dear nairalanders i have some cash to invest,say about 1m.Any person with an LPO, could call for partnership.
Re: Investment: by jeff8701: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2009
Hello 190 and Maxudu,

My Name is Jeffrey Nweke.I have a business idea that will decrease petroleum/diesel/kerosene consumption in Vehicles,Generators,lawn mowers etc by 35%.This is what the country needs considering the high price of petroleum products in the country.I have the complete proposal but i lack funds to execute it.If interested,email me on jeff_jeff8701@yahoo.com.
Re: Investment: by deardoc: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2009
hi,
i have learnt about a business,a unique one which i am definately sure you would benefit from,healthwise and moneywise. those that introduced it in Nigeria are organizing a seminar on saturday 2nd of may 2009 at federal palace hotel.fee is $10 but i will pay for you if you are interested.you do not invest much.you can start it and do other things.if you are interested call 08055180507 Dr. Zakari,latest friday 12noon. you have got nothing to lose.afterall its my money im spending because i believe strongly in it.
cheers
Re: Investment: by 190: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2009
pls im talking about what kinda business can i go in2
not investing in someone elses business
let me know

a business with gud return 4 money
Re: Investment: by cleric(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2009
@ 190, sharp man! No mind dem, do ur own thing jare!
Re: Investment: by chuxy12(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2009
@190,
it seems you are either lazy mentally or you hav not gone around the entire nairaland biz thread. if you have you wont be asking thus kind of questions at all. BRODA PUT ON YOUR THIUNKING CAP AND DO A LOT OF RESEARCH. goodluck
Re: Investment: by janeobi2: 6:29pm On May 03, 2009
Agree with Chux,
u need to do a lot of research. Do u need to ask people to tell you of biz opportunies while there are thousands of things one can do to earn a living. Selecting what to do depends on what you really want and what u can really deal with.

Before venturing into any biz you need to properly look at the social and economic benefits of that business. Then sit down with ur pen and paper and do some "cost and revenue analysis". That is what it will cost you to invest in this biz and then properly look at the returns that this biz can give you.

What are the challenges that u are likely to face in this biz or rather obstacles. They can be economical in terms of not enough fund, political, legal, physical chalenges and what have you. Can u cope with them and how will u do that?. People who jump into biz without proper evaluation end up as quiters.

YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU DO ; THINK ABOUT THIS

(1) (Reply)

Omatek Battery / Virtual Us Address / Dog Breeding As A Money Spinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.