Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,303 members, 7,940,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! (5054 Views)

Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms / 'Urhobo Angel' Turns Down A Lady On Twitter (Photos) / Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by vislabraye(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
But so e waffi girls can be so brazen no be small. My advice is for one to tread carefully.
There's an interesting and funny story I was told by a friend who attended UniBen. There was a particular course they offered which was a bit difficult to handle. You know say e dey common to sort your way for school. The guys go give cash but the woman go give in kind.

So there was this girl that met the lecturer because her grade was low. The guy chop this girl and clean mouth. The bad thing be say he still fail the girl after him chop am. The lecturer come dey prove stubborn say he no send the girl.

So this girl tell her mama wetin happen. O boy, the mama come with craze for head. She just stay for the man office begin dey shout. "Which kind man you be? After you don focck my pikin you still fail am."
"Na so dem dey do? Wicked man. You focck woman you still fail am"
"See him head. So you get mind focck. After you don focck finish you come fail my daughter."

This woman just mentioned focck, focck, focck. The whole activities for the department come stop. The shame and humility wey do this man no be small. School sacked the man.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by marcondo13: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
The OP is misguided. So if a lot of Edo girls sell their bodies in Italy,that means all Edo ladies are prostitutes? Or based on the perception of the reputation of Itsekiri ladies,you will accuse any Itsekiri lady of been a flirt? Abi na every Igbo babe dey use eye to count money for man pocket? Or na every Hausa lady dey naked under hijab?
Abeg,pack well! In Warri pidgin,''Dem catch you as correct mugu''!
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by hebenezher(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
zaragal:
Beware of ishekiri guys cheesy
they don do turn for your kitty kitty cat abi?
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
hebenezher:
they don do turn for your kitty kitty cat abi?

Naaah

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) / I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate / Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.