Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (610 Views)

Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Ask Seun for this topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Jazzlite: 3:14am On Oct 11, 2015
An aggrieved housewife, Annabel Owhoghovo, of Owohelogbo community Isoko axis in Delta State, on Friday, allegedly dumped her six-month-old baby at a dump site after having a quarrel with her husband.

It was reliably gathered that the quarrel degenerated into physical combat, where the couple allegedly traded punches during night fall.

It was learnt that on Thursday evening, when her husband returned from work, he asked his wife to massage his feet. The woman, who was reluctant to carry out the task, was alleged to have used abusive words on her husband, which led to heated exchange of words and physical combat.

The fight was said to have continued on Friday morning after some neighbours who got wind of their quarrel moved in to settle the dispute.

She was, however, said to have told her husband that she was visiting her mother in Abraka, only for her to allegedly dump the baby on a waste dump midway.

The cry of the baby was said to have called the attention of passersby, who took the baby to a police station in the community.

The Police Public Relations Officer of the state command, Mrs. Celestina Kalu, confirmed to our correspondent that the woman had been arrested.

She said the wife was presently helping the Police at the Police division in their investigations. She added that on completion of investigations, she would be charged to court.

http://www.punchng.com/news/wife-quarrels-with-husband-dumps-six-month-old-baby-on-waste/
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by INTROVERT(f): 3:22am On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Deejavuu(f): 3:33am On Oct 11, 2015
Wow!!! Things some humans do will shock the devil shocked shocked

Some women aren't fit to be called mothers. They should dump her in the canal too angry angry
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 11, 2015
I can bet my ish that she's one of these new crazy generations of girls that just got married, goddammit I don't think such women existed during our mothers times. Morals being flung through the window nowadays its just appalling. I wish she's going to be punished severely and also taken to psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation, many are really mad. What the heck would make a parent dump their innocent offspring like that? WTF?! I'll kick the azz of anyone who tries that with my future sweet, beautiful babies from Earth to hell. My baby!?!?? hell no she's gotta go because I can't live with a mad individual.
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Cutehector(m): 5:27am On Oct 11, 2015
Using the word "some" in tryn to classify women who do such is only done in order not to provoke the sentiments of other women.. But I dnt care abt that, evry woman has dat tendency to carry out things like this.. It just depends on hw domant or recessive it is..

We all say "hell hat no fury dan a woman scorned" evryone agrees to dat right?

Dat means women can do worse things provided thr limit is stretched beyong its breaking point
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Using the word "some" in tryn to classify women who do such is only done in order not to provoke the sentiments of other women.. But I dnt care abt that, evry woman has dat tendency to carry out things like this.. It just depends on hw domant or recessive it is..

We all say "hell hat no fury dan a woman scorned" evryone agrees to dat right?

Dat means women can do worse things provided thr limit is stretched beyong its breaking point
Bro this is over board, personally I think she's mad and this kind of person can stab her husband to death when the dude is asleep. Scorned woman = Ambitious devil but towards a baby?! just to hurt the husband?!? ooooh lawdy lawd
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Cutehector(m): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2015
icedbeatz:
Bro this is over board, personally I think she's mad and this kind of person can stab her husband to death when the dude is asleep. Scorned woman = Ambitious devil but towards a baby?! just to hurt the husband?!? ooooh lawdy lawd
well when I wrote "women are capable of doing things like this, I ddnt mean exactly dat... Take note of the word "like this" whch means something "inhumane" like "killing a baby". It could be hiring assasins to kill d husband, or poisoning his food, or pouring hot water on him or cutting his manhood or even still, bathing him wit acid or burning him with petrol.. Things of this nature hav allready happend in d past whch hav been attributed with women whch we can't deny. On a very normal day, such women may be seen as quiet, peaceful, just d regular type of woman u see walkin on d road...

Well, I take full responsibilty of my postz and I"m super ready to welcome sentiments frm d opposite sex cheesy
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by oekehinde: 5:50am On Oct 11, 2015
This one is strong oooO Eleyi gid gan oooooooO
Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 11, 2015
Cutehector:
well when I wrote "women are capable of doing things like this, I ddnt mean exactly dat... Take note of the word "like this" whch means something "inhumane" like "killing a baby". It could be hiring assasins to kill d husband, or poisoning his food, or pouring hot water on him or cutting his manhood or even still, bathing him wit acid or burning him with petrol.. Things of this nature hav allready happend in d past whch hav been attributed with women whch we can't deny. On a very normal day, such women may be seen as quiet, peaceful, just d regular type of woman u see walkin on d road...

Well, I take full responsibilty of my postz and I"m super ready to welcome sentiments frm d opposite sex cheesy
I agree with you but some are just insane but seem sane, normal, quiet, peaceful abi just the regular girl just because the situation that will require them to showcase their madness haven't surfaced. Mental evaluation is required.

1 Like

Re: Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Most Handsome Romancelanders ( Undoubted) / 18 Dating Problems Only Women Understand / Discussing Your Past: How Has It Help Or Marred Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.