Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice (1459 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by legendgalas(f): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2015
there are sometimes reason why people cheats, many at times it is advisable not to end the relationship once because the circumstances that warrant the person's involvement might not really be a act planned from the inside.
I happened to catch a glimpse of my bf diary and how he was according to the story forced to make love with his ex, though he promised and prayed never to fall victim again and tried his best to resists a second attempt. I love him more after secretly reading his writings and I from that moment forgave him.
now he is aware of my kind of person and I know it happened not bcus he really wanted to so forgetting about it was so easy plus I have increased my trust on him.
pls fellow NLers, try to give a listening ear to that guy or girl whom you love but cheated on you once and backout only if caught on a second time. I love my guy soooooo much and its more than obvious he does same, that's y I want to advise my folks here, always think twice b4 you let him/her go cus that error might not really be their fault.

you are free to share yours so others can learn, one love people

2 Likes

Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by iPopAlomo(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2015
Your boyfriend Format na die...

5 Likes

Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Baba you sef see thru the scope.
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Aminat508(f): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by iPopAlomo(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2015
BlackMaria:
Baba you sef see thru the scope.
make I no discourage the girl... she don love up...
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by iPopAlomo(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
grin
No Asalatu today nii...

1 Like

Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Aminat508(f): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2015
iPopAlomo:

No Asalatu today nii...
no asalatu o. U nko Church?

4 Likes

Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by legendgalas(f): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2015
iPopAlomo:

make I no discourage the girl... she don love up...
loooooools, I laff in indus. my guy, he is worth a second chance. that's the message bro, just be good and don't feel bad when unfaithfulness hits you grin
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Generalkorex(m): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2015
Ehn ehn so dis kind of girls still exist.
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by iPopAlomo(m): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
no asalatu o. U nko Church?

Nah... I'm a muslim... but I still won't go to any asalatu...
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Spydamannn(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Ur Bf is a Pep Guardiola...Formation 4 1 1 2...I'm sure he knew you would find a way to those writings....Love is a beautiful thing

3 Likes

Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Aminat508(f): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Nah... I'm a muslim... but I still won't go to any asalatu...
shocked shocked shocked shocked Mu what? I don believe

3 Likes

Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2015
legendgalas:
there are sometimes reason why people cheats, many at times it is advisable not to end the relationship once because the circumstances that warrant the person's involvement might not really be a act planned from the inside.
I happened to catch a glimpse of my bf diary and how he was according to the story forced to make love with his ex, though he promised and prayed never to fall victim again and tried his best to resists a second attempt. I love him more after secretly reading his writings and I from that moment forgave him.
now he is aware of my kind of person and I know it happened not bcus he really wanted to so forgetting about it was so easy plus I have increased my trust on him.
pls fellow NLers, try to give a listening ear to that guy or girl whom you love but cheated on you once and backout only if caught on a second time. I love my guy soooooo much and its more than obvious he does same, that's y I want to advise my folks here, always think twice b4 you let him/her go cus that error might not really be their fault.

you are free to share yours so others can learn, one love people

That was how i was understanding back then. Just wait until he brings something home as a gift for you.

Just pray you are lucky like me and hope its Gonorrhea and not HIV
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by iPopAlomo(m): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2015
legendgalas:
loooooools, I laff in indus. my guy, he is worth a second chance. that's the message bro, just be good and don't feel bad when unfaithfulness hits you grin

Sweetheart... you don't believe me...?! just say the word... and I'll prove to you... he's just as unfaithful as they come...
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by iPopAlomo(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked shocked shocked Mu what? I don believe

I really am muslim... Arabic reading muslim... not just muslim by word of mouth... oh!!! and I've been told I don't look like a muslim... there's no point lying... I was born a muslim... friends have invited me over to their churches... plenty girls have given me condition to port to Christianity before we move another level... what else ooo... just ask...
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by legendgalas(f): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Harbioollah:

That was how i was understanding back then. Just wait until he brings something home as a gift for you.

Just pray you are lucky like me and hope its Gonorrhea and not HIV
smiles, I know how you feel bro but its not all trees in the forest that has a bitter taste. maybe urs was the bitter type and so kindly don't generalize it. you hear grin
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Burger01(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Correct format jare. The Op no jasi rarasmiley
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2015
legendgalas:

smiles, I know how you feel bro but its not all trees in the forest has a bitter taste. maybe urs want the bitter type and so kindly don't generalize it. you hear grin

I'm not.

But a cheating woman can kill, same goes for men too.

I see you have made your choices. I hope to get someone like you who can be very :understanding', thereby giving me the privilege to try as many with impunity.

But on a second thought, i dont pray to as it will expose me to many risks.

Just be careful
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Aminat508(f): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I really a muslim... Arabic reading muslim... not just muslim by word of mouth... oh!!! and I've been told I don't look like a muslim... there's no point lying... I was born a muslim... friends have invited me over to their churches... plenty girls have given me condition to port to Christianity before we move another level... what else ooo... just ask...
Chai grin
Oya answer this question

ma ismuka?

4 Likes

Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Tallesty1(m): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Your boyfriend was raped, rape is different. There's absolutely no good reason to cheat......
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by iPopAlomo(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Chai grin
Oya answer this question

ma ismuka?

... cleaning it in ten minutes...

1 Like

Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Aminat508(f): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2015
iPopAlomo:
cleaning it in ten minutes...
waoh! Wonderful grin

3 Likes

Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by iphoneloaded(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2015
iPopAlomo:

... cleaning it in ten minutes...

Ayaf Agreed cool
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by iPopAlomo(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
waoh! Wonderful grin

Oya clean it

Lol... done... never read itumó though... I was being taught in yoruba... and my Yoruba at that time was shii... yeah... I went to ile-kewu too....
Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by Adaeze003(f): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2015
Consolation prize... grin grin

I won't discourage you but if you still "loooove" and cherish that boyfriend now, you woulda stated your point without full details of your story. I think you're only asking our opinion here... stylishly.

1 Like

Re: Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice by legendsilver(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2015
this your moniker looks suspicious and I don't even know if you read my mind.
I can do what you just did and be happy I did. that's my life and my life to live.
if you are ok with his explanation and more than convinced you can trust him, then keep up ur relationship and be glad you allowed love to reign.

(1) (Reply)

Her First Experience / Hillarious Pictures That Will Show You The Real Love / 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.