Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,762 members, 7,948,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Girls In The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls In The Church (840 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) / OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church / He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls In The Church by pTomz(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2015
This Days I Go To Church And Feel Like I'm Attending BET AWARDS Or AY Comedy Live Cos Of What Some Girls Wear To Church..........iTs Not Just Right.......You Be In Church All You See Is Short Skirts,Big Azz Panties On Display,Booobs On Alert,, Nipples Be Pointing To Your Direction Like Toy Gun...... nsido Now I Know Some Peeps Are Gonna Say What Took My Eyes Dere, Mind You I'm Human Not ROBOT.........atleast make una fear God Small,, Its Called A Church Not A Club House!!!! Happy sunday thoundecided

1 Like

Re: Girls In The Church by Tallesty1(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2015
Wrong place bro........

Change Your Church

1 Like

Re: Girls In The Church by pTomz(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Wrong place bro........

Change Your Church
This is orthodox am even referring to, a Pentecostal i atttented made me short of words.. club outfits everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Girls In The Church by iPopAlomo(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2015
True talk...

1 Like

Re: Girls In The Church by vizkiz: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2015
80% of hell's population are women. undecided
Re: Girls In The Church by deewhone(f): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2015
And that's why they say "its not just any church u can attend". The problem comes 4rm d pastors of these churches who cannot correct their members for the fear of loosing them 2 another church

1 Like

Re: Girls In The Church by Joeace3000(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2015
It all began with one woman.. that's all i can say.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Girls In The Church by pTomz(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2015
vizkiz:
80% of hell's population are women. undecided
lol, seriously the shii really has to stop. I sometimes wonder if they lack sense on purpose (tho am nad generalizing), cus d ones seated @ d frow row ain't helpin d preacher @tall
Re: Girls In The Church by pTomz(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2015
deewhone:
And that's why they say "its not just any church u can attend". The problem comes 4rm d pastors of these churches who cannot correct their members for the fear of loosing them 2 another church
you are totally right, It's not really bout the fear of loosing customers members but the fear of loosing the money

(1) (Reply)

LOL! See What Naija Guy Told Lady Who Demanded For A No $ex In Relationship / I Need Ur Help People / Ladies What Do You Mean By Its Nothing Serious In Your Relationship Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.