Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,336 members, 7,881,243 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

Back In The Days - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Back In The Days (2950 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back In The Days by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2015

Back in the days/ we were wack in a way/ that couldn't be explained . . . we were practically lame/ . . . 2go quickies . . . were frankly insane/ with krone ruling . . . the app with his name/ when kiddo me, joined the familiy, yay!!!!/
Exuberant, as I practiced the plays/ . . . multis were the sh1t , . . . when one crafted it straight/ one was branded as great/ our punches? Mere disses . . . more like yabbing the saints/
Haha, in groupies, we would rant till it's late/ and kick b1tches out of the room . . . like domestic violence/ tell 'em to f*ck out! . . . maybe molest the environment/ . . .
our names were chanted n hailed/ lime, Thor n others were packing the wave/ until kids like flash n his mates/ screwed the app with their insanity, craze/
So kr0ne had to be brave/ packed his bags and baggage . . . relocated to land in this place/ . . . he shared the good news with me . . . so I followed instantly with pace/ . . . on NL, I arrived, . . . saw blaq vs sid . . . I got enthusiastic n payed/ all my attention to it . . . like a pack of grenades - I said this is the bomb! . . . I was glad n amazed/ I found the right place . . . huh? I was happy to stay!/

Wait . . .

Too much lies

Now let's talk facts that happened back in the days . .

Phone rang! I picked, like , " damn it is pein"/ . . . it was time to give some f@g niggas pain/
He was like; max, is he game?/
Me? I beat niggas on the head . . . harder than rain/

those who hid in the woods, got targeted, maimed/ jigssaw handed me nails/ "no, saw" . . . though the goal was . . capping tree aims/

I posed savagery, rage/ more than ravening wolfs, trapped in a cage/ . . . my bomb write-ups blasted a page/ on fb, fierce me . . . had thorns of agony laid/

. . . . . Left folks sadly deranged/
I made a nigga wise up . . . when my uppercuts bombarded the sage/

See back then,

I was hanging with gray/ . . . we toe the line . . . follow rules . . . we partnered to make/
you can ask ibime/ . . .when fools thought they had a fart chance of living . . . we diced their àsses with blades/

plans which we made/ has kept us standing till date/ . . . we the top guns . . . even max presence . . . caused panic n freight/

I recall, . . .we attacked a clan filled with knaves /. . . who looked like African apes/ when I called limerick to join the party with k's . . .

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Back In The Days by Limerick: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Back in the good old days... I was ugly as ffuck/ I swear to GGOD I was so ugly, even mummy was shocked/ I always thought that I sucked/ heres some of my thoughts/
"....my simblings born with silver spoons, I was born as the pot"/ men i should be dead/ bad as it were/ .... I was like the forbidden fruit of mama's womb....staring at Adam in hell/ in fact I dey vex/
I'm too hard on myself/ .....couldn't find a soft spot....from all the yansh I dey press/ but still end up calming my nerves... From my lyrical skills compensation/
every single move I took....had me...kinging every nation/ Stood at the top... On that apex thing/ I had fake friends killed/....
When my caves men teamed....up against wrecked imps/
Back in the days....was on that LATEST thing/ steady balling in the studio to make ends meet/ producer gettin tired of our stale friendship/ he be like "gerrara here men, your FAKENESS REAL/.... Recorded a thousand tracks for you....you mandated me/ Suffering and Smiling, upon say you no dey pay person/
You still dropped more singles than engagement rings!!!...."/
So I switched lanes quickly...... I pedalled the left/
Joined em G-boys....getting wealth from the web/ I settled to learn/ till I heard about the cops.... Each time they showed up...we all wrestled and duelled/
.... Wht I'm saying in a nutshell us...the business isn't no bed of roses.... Cos before the money in the bank...we first see hell in a cell!!!/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back In The Days by Jason21(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
the memoir begins with the cold death of an old friend/ .......whose beetch was the same ho that brought his own end/
i still don't comprehend.......the cause of this whole trend/....
was it stupidity of peer pressure at their sheer leisure?/.......or madness turned to mere pleasure under queer weathers?/
all wasted endeavours....nothin near clever/
they had no quantum of fear measured.......simply careless and piqued/...
but back in the days.......i wished to set to the sea/ dance in the waves....so every breath would be free/
but my daddy would say.....he expected better from me/
......."i'll be happy the day/...u get a degree.......in medical field!"/
''...but the ebb lives in me!"/ i would beg him to see/ ...we had hellish of scenes/
amid the yells and the screams/ i could barely believe, and was tempted to flee/
ambition dispelled it might seem/.......but i still sail in my dreams!/
i still wish for a right direction/ as the waters have settled/ passin marginal levels/...as the light's reflection/
wish my flight's ascended..../ pass the mark of the devil/...so i could leave darkness with pebbles/
....as the night intended!/
my heights extended......yet i would stare at the moon/ through my little window..with despair and some gloom/
ensnared in my room/ ...... and the fears would resume/
with the horrors of how one of my parents was doomed/....
-----ADIEU, MOM-----
back in the days.........

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Back In The Days by AbuMikey(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
*claps*
Re: Back In The Days by Rexaxe(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
.. I remember .. Back in the days ../ a time when peeps would .. Laugh in my face ../ a shy teenager .. They'll .. Actually say ../ "you too quiet, too soft, you .. Acting like gays" ../ but was just a kid focused on .. Having good grades ../ peer pressure .. I got .. strapped in ways ../ of skipping school .. To swimming pools .. And .. Hanging with Jay ../ Fred & bitches, it was a .. Tragic mistake ../ wanted to get out that life, but was .. Trapped in a cage ../ until the day my results were out, "what happen!?, the grades!?" ../ my .. parents commented ..| shocked, surprised, mad at the way ../ my .. Grades had plummeted ..| both cheeks got .. Slapped with a rage ../ my.. face went numb n then ..| I .. sat in dismay ../ thought about my actions .. Started to change ../ remarried my books .. The lust .. Started to fade ../ went from down the list to the top .. Back in my place ../ next result .. Got .. Mom & Dad.. Happy again ../

IL•Llegend[IL•LViniel]
Rexaxe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back In The Days by kr0ne(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Brilliant one, Rexaxe!

1 Like

Re: Back In The Days by Rexaxe(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
kr0ne:
Brilliant one, Rexaxe!
Thanks Sire
Re: Back In The Days by Rexaxe(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2015
I think this is what i do well

Krone , funlord , sinizia etc..

I remember vividly ../ all the shii you did to me ../ gave you my heart, you wrapped it with the thorns of misery../ said i was the only one, your honey, I believed in it ../ poison ivy lips, subdued everytime you kissing me ../
had me drunk In love drinking your lies ../ am hypnotized looking at your glistering eyes ../ thinking of you had me not sleeping at night ../ you beautiful, but damn gurl, you a beast in disguise ../
Its pitiful how your life is! ../ a crisis, having gangbangs with guys, shit!! ../ you mindless, prolly carrying the virus ../ not worth a cent, in other words you priceless!! ../
You free .. But see
When they took you as a slut, I accepted you ../ try so hard to pull out the best in you ../ invest in you. my time, money, love, care, I expected you ../ to have had some sense, but bitch!!, its clear you're a relentless fool ../
Who fail to Get the truth to her head ../ That niggers just use you for sex ../ and move to the next ../
That's how you chose fucking live!? ../ as long as he's cute, you let him Bleep n leave ../
N by now you getting nude ../ some dude prolly undressing you ../ before you know it, he's sexing you ../ smh, you 'nuts', I guess that's y you getting 'screwed' ../

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back In The Days by oluwagrin(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Back in the days niggas draw me scores saying life is a bitcch....so i go to bed wif ma 'condom' on incase life decide to 'Bleep' me UP..../
chop beef tire from neighbors nd those niggas wey d claim hip hop heirs so tey the nigga got fed UP../
Rex their leader block me for backstage clear me issues say ma lines 'lame' die wen d call my name shii cudnt 'get UP.../
those days of zobo wit puff puff...speedo and spicy biscuit step down wif 7-Up..../
those days wey boys dey barb punk wit line by the side like say na railway line...wit ur up and down to match mehn na xmas KIT-UP.../boys jz wan baff-UP.../

lost ma childhood homie....charlie died of sickel CELL.chi boy dropped his 6 tracks album 30 sold out buh we niggas played by d rule 'kill any bt neva lost a SOUL'.../
lost so many hustle buddies on d way coming den i realised 'na only me waka kom' coal tar don chop my shoe SOLE.../
join d Team of 'blood ballers' two months after i took out our nemesis i became d executor aka 'straight target striker' cos i neva missed a GOAL.../
mehn..2009 was a dead TOLL.../dahz d exact year edo boy head ROLL.../
was chillin on dis friday evening dey pop gulder nd 33 per shots same vikings boys balling In..../
ask edo boy why him d flash colors red on black stil d down Gulder,who blend u in...../
edo boy start capping before we smell our shitt dia mess don dey smell..edo boy don dey ground ma homie was gasping.../

ma head chop 3 bottles blood start to pop nonstop.../
reach house dah evenin marle bring ma favorite,eba nd egusi mehn man no fit Chop.../
edo boy cry full evry whr even wen i wan drink water ma guy dey show face for cup.../
called few best pals...marshal was dwn d street,baba we wan borrow ur tool.../
marshal d businessman no send since money dey involved he gave out guns to student from secondary school.../

u gunned dwn 2 remaining four.../emeka went behind our back go stab aye tout mehn hood mehn declare war.../d whole fraternity gang up against 5 high school boys emeka was killed his sis gang banged.../marle shop was burnt.../i was bleeped up like a cunt.../
ma front teeth knocked out i kom be like igbo women wey d sell egusi for market.../
expelled from school mehn..we decided to bury d hatchet.../aro men walked on us like say we b carpet.../
so i let ma pen 'bleed blood.../
two months later ma name show for 'bill board.../
i became d best rap wen ma niggas stil go join buccaneers say d stl wan 'spill blood.../
i became the jew guy ma very homies turned against me so i too dey 'feel God..../

i killed so many dreams.../
so i brought ma nightmares to reality.../
d started hating in vein witout blood streams.../
so i became harded nd treated dem wif levity.../
got ma first ride wif silver rims../
d kom clear me make i join dem some form familiarity.../
bone ma team../
donated half of ma pay to charity.../

dis a true life story..make i end am here ink don finish for ma pen..../all i can say is.....
back in d days was insane...../wey men go do labourer work go club go dance yahoo by olu maintain../

marle don show to b contd'

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Back In The Days by oluwagrin(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
we gunned dwn 2 remaining four.../emeka went behind our back go stab aye tout mehn hood mehn declare war.../d whole fraternity gang up against 5 high school boys emeka was killed his sis gang banged.../marle shop was burnt.../i was fuckkked up like a ccuntt.../
Re: Back In The Days by spades(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back In The Days by tysonnn(m): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
spades:
Back?

We talking rites of passage or writers habits how to write chapters some recite as actors??!!
my truths like cactus thorn in the flesh of prickly white bastards,peep the technique-righteous!
my philosophy deep like a jeep filled with Greek Cypriots or was that Cyprus?
ask Lazarus how I speak to the lifeless how I breeze through cyclists in downtown Gidi staring down street fighters
baring teeth blinding em with bleached whiteness,phones out of reach some creeps might grab it,
if the days are hot the nights are savage,demons pulling all nighters while angels trying to preach human rights to tigers,
we gotta be beasts thats why the Police strike us,on average,every freaking time,fXXX Politeness,so you pray like it matters,
lose yourself,bite how Pastor Chris bites his sandwich,nope,my mic ain't damaged,God ain't mad at me,life still lavish,
season tickets to watch Nemanja Matic you watching patches but still weeds blight your cabbage thats wicked but my Jungle is massive
now dudes talking bout all types of blasters Lugers and whatnots the hype is priceless but youth need help not hep-atitis
3 strikes gets you life at Rikers,Gidi city is miles from Maastricht,you tote here,you taking flights in caskets,
Your folks clear advice GET YOUR MASTERS preferably in Law so you can establish a nice practice
then a girl who could entice John the Baptist,crib at Phase 1, tykes and pampers,who on here wants to fly his banners?
Cos banners are real,cos then you can talk what manner of steel,pipes not carrots
tell me you flown with flyers?was a fight chief at U.I who loved Snipes Blades but didn't like Axes?
Jew men pay taxes,NL got rappers,Uniben got slashers,confirmed men on the blacklist,
down East the blacksmiths-they make the tools-them Unilag priests-they break the rules-like Iraq it's
war,scores and more,cutlasses under the mattress,double bolted doors and trunk tight latches...

Nice flows on here

Ibime,Krone...Honorable Mentions...

u almost ruined dis cipher. Well yu did better dan d guy b4 u.
Re: Back In The Days by dj5naira(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lololololololololololololo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... / "the Beat Down" Pre-lim / Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.