Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Next Ig: John Ahmadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next Ig: John Ahmadu (2444 Views)

A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Ig: John Ahmadu by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2009
Anybody who know how Yar'adua operates could see this coming

Is John Ahmadu about to become the next IG.

I wish him luck and hope he does not sell his soul at Ekiti?

Cos I believe this Ekiti project given to him might just be a pre-requisite to the higher job if he delivers in the PDP way.

I hope he is able to be more man enough than Okiro who even as an old man prefer to lick the butt of people he is older than (Ibori and co.)
Re: The Next Ig: John Ahmadu by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2009
John Ahmadu:

Mr Ahmadu, the DIG in charge of research, has the longest period to remain in office. Born on November 16, 1955, he enlisted in the police force on December 1, 1981. He therefore has up till November 11, 2015 to remain in service. The Taraba indigene who is a former Police Commissioner in Delta State was promoted Deputy inspector General of police in June 2008.

He is a recipient of the national honours, OON. He was also a member of the disciplinary committee set up by the Inspector-General of Police to try erring police officers from the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above . He was put in charge of research and research and planning at the police headquarters on June 26, 2008.

Re: The Next Ig: John Ahmadu by georgecso(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2009
Whoever would head the police should be a person that will bring positive change in the police force. Nigerians are after men of integrity. If wishes were horse, I'll prefer M.D Abubakar for the Position. The guy is hot to the Brim.
Re: The Next Ig: John Ahmadu by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2009
John Ahmadu seems to be following his job description
Re: The Next Ig: John Ahmadu by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2009
The dangers of not being a conviction leader.

John Ahmadu has failed himself, the people of Nigeria and even those who hired him.

Stand for what is right at all times and in the long run you will reap the benefits

JOHN HAMZA AHMADU FAILED

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. / Efcc: The Toothless Bulldog / [b]kogi State Governor Searching For 21 Virgins For December Election Rituals [/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.