Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,821 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) (26660 Views)

Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Don't let the slaves catch you telling them the truth while shooting massa. grin

[img]http://media./media/mBC2TCRYSP9yo/giphy.gif[/img]
oh you mean there are black people who think ancient egypt was not black ? shocked grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
oh you mean there are black people who think ancient egypt was not black ? shocked grin

I mean the fact that they're just black zombies. grin

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by ostopsmich(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lose 7-12kg in 9days without any side effect, for more information visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

I mean the fact that they're just black zombies. grin

hahahaha but they are. the black man is a walking zombie. its a phase. the white man had that phase too when he was living in the caucasus caves of georgia russia as the neaderthal caveman. he was a walking zombie back then but his intelligence was restored while ours was taken. grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
hahahaha but they are. the black man is a walking zombie. its a phase. the white man had that phase too when he was living in the caucasus caves of georgia russia as the neaderthal caveman. he was a walking zombie back then but his intelligence was restored while ours was taken. grin

Hahahahaha! You're Django Unchained but beware of this guy below. grin

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Hahahahaha! You're Django Unchained but beware of this guy below. grin

lol django. one helluva movie. watched it 3 times. samuel jackson the coon grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
lol django. one helluva movie. watched it 3 times. samuel jackson the coon grin

Thank God you're a free man and not a slave. And did you see the million man march on Washington DC organised by Minister Louis Farrakhan two days ago or so? Bwoi, it was super-packed.

Anyway, this is what the these black heaux do when they see a free black man with swag. grin

[img]http://media./media/JTzsVuerZ0TOo/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Thank God you're a free man and not a slave. And did you see the million man march on Washington DC organised by Minister Louis Farrakhan two days ago or so? Bwoi, it was super-packed.

Anyway, this is what the these black heaux do when they see a free black man with swag. grin

[img]http://media./media/JTzsVuerZ0TOo/giphy.gif[/img]

yeah i heard about the million man march but i didnt see it. i dont watch tv. too much corruption. my TV is the internet lmao. i like interactive media. oh word ? heaux checking for free black men with swag ? word ? grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i heard about the million man march but i didnt see it. i dont watch tv. too much corruption. my TV is the internet lmao. i like interactive media. oh word ? heaux checking for free black men with swag ? word ? grin

It wasn't on TV - there was a blackout. I saw it on social media.

This is the crowd below:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-bg6l5w3hA7U/VaErgPSJj6I/AAAAAAAAZa8/lO0D_uVDdZs/s640/MILLION%2BMAN%2BMARCH%2B1995.jpg[/img]

This is ya black chic clapping and blushing for you and expecting the silent D in django after she discovered you're a free man. Enjoy. grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-eMSPldZf0Ig/UPg2vrnfKBI/AAAAAAAABHk/VR0zPRXPVrQ/s1600/django3.gif[/img]
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

It wasn't on TV - there was a blackout. I saw it on social media.

This is the crowd below:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-bg6l5w3hA7U/VaErgPSJj6I/AAAAAAAAZa8/lO0D_uVDdZs/s640/MILLION%2BMAN%2BMARCH%2B1995.jpg[/img]

This is ya black chic clapping and blushing for you and expecting the silent D in django after she discovered you're a free man. Enjoy. grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-eMSPldZf0Ig/UPg2vrnfKBI/AAAAAAAABHk/VR0zPRXPVrQ/s1600/django3.gif[/img]
yeah white man scared of a million rampaging niggaz. daz why he censor that thang. that gurl married to an ndigbo man you know. some NFL guy with some funny name. the django actress
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
yeah white man scared of a million rampaging niggaz. daz why he censor that thang. that gurl married to an ndigbo man you know. some NFL guy with some funny name. the django actress

Lol. They had to censor nyggahs cos they know when angry nyggahs get motivated/organised and wake up - it's game over. These muthaphucking albinos are smart as fvck. grin

Yes, Nnamdi Asomugha - that's my nyygah. But he did stink up the whole place when he played for the Philly Eagles though.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. They had to censor nyggahs cos they know when angry nyggahs get motivated/organised and wake up - it's game over. These muthaphucking albinos are smart as fvck. grin

Yes, Nnamdi Asomugha - that's my nyygah. But he did stink up the whole place when he played for the Philly Eagles though.
you watch the NFL ? i tried watching it but i cant get with it. a bunch of overgrown swole niggaz bumping into each other wearing leggings. grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
you watch the NFL ? i tried watching it but i cant get with it. a bunch of overgrown swole niggaz bumping into each other wearing leggings. grin grin grin

Watching it now lol.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Watching it now lol.

you a bigger man than i am lol. you watch EPL ?
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by switstelly(f): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
I m so happy I was there too...its was nice visiting awolowos...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
you a bigger man than i am lol. you watch EPL ?

Obviously.

I just love sports. Music and sports = my life. grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Damalex4luv:

May Tinubu name continue to give you and your likes sleepless night. I don't know why you and your lot always mention Tinubu in every of your post. For your information Tinubu is one of the greatest politician this country has ever produced. Buhari can never do without his wisdom and no matter the height Saraki attains in his political career will never match what Tinubu has done. Not to talk of sending your clueless hero to political oblivion. I know you people are still thinking about how he was able to achieve that feat and that has increased your hatred towards him. Go and get a life and do something meaningful and stop chasing shadows. Idiota
hahahahahaha,guy why the insult nah,they guy is saying the truth,tinubu has gone to check blodd preasure,the heat has become too much for him to bear,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Music Festival Ends In Violence / Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.