Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,413 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Holy Crap!! Bride Shows Up N Aked For Her Traditional Marriage (see Photos; 18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Holy Crap!! Bride Shows Up N Aked For Her Traditional Marriage (see Photos; 18+) (1439 Views)

Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him / See As This Girl Dance N Aked For A White Mugu (photos And Video) / Demi Lovato Poses Completely N Aked For Vanity Fair (photos) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Crap!! Bride Shows Up N Aked For Her Traditional Marriage (see Photos; 18+) by realuz: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Found this on twitter; The story alleges that the bride who is the daughter of a local chief chose to bare here breasts on her traditional wedding in consonance with the age long moribund culture of her people. the shocking event took place in an unidentified part of Southern Nigeria.

See the Shocking Photos below. We had to censor it a little biko. If you want to see the raw photo go here and see more >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/holy-crap-bride-shows-up-n-aked-for-her.html

Re: Holy Crap!! Bride Shows Up N Aked For Her Traditional Marriage (see Photos; 18+) by kilokeys(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
I don't think it's wrong

It's a tradition and it suits the parties involved
I am against bizzare traditions like FGM and others
This is different.. Cute 36 D by d way

1 Like

Re: Holy Crap!! Bride Shows Up N Aked For Her Traditional Marriage (see Photos; 18+) by YUNGPLUS2030(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
;DEhen sebi na culture watz holy about dix crap

1 Like

Re: Holy Crap!! Bride Shows Up N Aked For Her Traditional Marriage (see Photos; 18+) by Dotwillis1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
What's so special about her sagging breast ... Censor or not makes no difference.
Re: Holy Crap!! Bride Shows Up N Aked For Her Traditional Marriage (see Photos; 18+) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
They should change their culture because we are living in the modern age not olden days where people walk unclad.

(1) (Reply)

Touching Photos Of Ladies Who Survived Cancer Of The Breast / MISS NIGERIA 2015: I'm Contesting, Fellow Nairalanders Please Vote For Me / Popular Actress Bite Off Her Colleague's Tip For Sleeping With Her Man [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.