Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,211 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....... (711 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... by Vinshu(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: ....... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
I don't think they should remove the word censor it's good in my own opinion.

And lastly, verify identity? How?
Re: ....... by misspicy(f): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: ....... by Vinshu(f): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Strahovski:
FTC! On the spot

Idiot_

Get a life
Re: ....... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Vinshu:

Idiot_

Get a life
How are you finding thins in the troubled environment of Nigeria? Too much suffering and danger in that society. Be careful not to contract malaria, etc. Just take good care of yourself!
Re: ....... by Sveen: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Vinshu:

Idiot_
Get a life
lipsrsealed
Re: ....... by Sveen: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:
How are you finding thins in the troubled environment of Nigeria? Too much suffering and danger in that society. Be careful not to contract malaria, etc. Just take good care of yourself!
You have to condemn you country just so you can impress her. Always acting inferior to the whites.

2 Likes

Re: ....... by Vinshu(f): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

The area in which I live seems peaceful and OK. I think it is against the rules of Nairaland.com to derail threads. Send me a pm instead then we can exchange contacts to communicate better
Re: ....... by Vinshu(f): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sveen:
You have to condemn you country just so you can impress her. Always acting inferior to the whites.

Boss take it easy

(1) (Reply)

Start An Argument Today! / Most Ladies Are Eager To Marry But Not Ready To Be A Wife. / Does This Mean Anything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.