Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Most Ladies Are Eager To Marry But Not Ready To Be A Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Are Eager To Marry But Not Ready To Be A Wife. (711 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Are Eager To Marry But Not Ready To Be A Wife. by marvelck: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
A lot of ladies are in a haste to get married, but most of them are not even ready to a wife. Marriage is not the same with dating/courtship. Marriage is a different ball game. where according to African tradition, the man is always right, he's the 'boss' and the law. while the wife is usually the submissive and supportive partner. Saddled with the task of tending to her man (husband), their kids and their home 24/7. Cos getting married and becoming a wife comes with a lot of responsibilities. Though a man and his wife are suppose to be helpmates. But you know how most men behave and couple with their African mentality. They usually end up making their wives do everything at home. And most ladies are usually not prepared for this.
Re: Most Ladies Are Eager To Marry But Not Ready To Be A Wife. by Laitesmart(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dont stop there... Advise them more... Let them understand... There is diference between Ankara, guinea and lace wife materials and it comes in yards too... 6yards preferable
Re: Most Ladies Are Eager To Marry But Not Ready To Be A Wife. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
kiss kiss is it a problem to remain as single?
Re: Most Ladies Are Eager To Marry But Not Ready To Be A Wife. by realdee44(f): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
marvelck:
A lot of ladies are in a haste to get married, but most of them are not even ready to a wife. Marriage is not the same with dating/courtship. Marriage is a different ball game. where the man is always right, he's the boss and the law. while the wife is usually the submissive and supportive partner. Saddled with the task of tending to her man (husband), their kids and their home 24/7. Cos, getting married and becoming a wife comes with a lot of responsibilities...
its so sad that you don't know what marriage is and just like you many men out there don't know want marriage is. 1st, dating/courtship is expected to be a pre-marriage but its sad that most ppl don't see it that way. The same way I act and do things when dating, that is how I will act in marriage.

2nd the man is not always right. While the lady is expected to be submissive, the husband is expected to be loving & caring & not bossy.

Its obvious you don't even have an understanding of what marriage is. This got me thinking, how old are u.

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Are Eager To Marry But Not Ready To Be A Wife. by Maamin(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Marriage again?
Re: Most Ladies Are Eager To Marry But Not Ready To Be A Wife. by blessedfavoured: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
This one is looking for master-slave type of relationship
Re: Most Ladies Are Eager To Marry But Not Ready To Be A Wife. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
realdee44:
1st, dating/courtship is expected to be a pre-marriage but its sad that most ppl don't see it that way. The same way I act and do things when dating, that is how I will act in marriage.

2nd the man is not always right. While the lady is expected to be submissive, the husband is expected to be loving & caring & not bossy.

I like your response .
Most ladies would always say they can't act like a wife while dating because the guy would take advantage of that when married.
I always ask them, how do u expect a guy to propose when he doesn't see u as someone he can spend the rest of his life with? Then they would come up with senseless arguments.
Good to know there are still people with moral reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Men Value Some Women, And Dislike Others / Does This Mean Anything? / Nigerian Girl Who Went Viral After Calling A Married Man “bae” Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.