Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,226 members, 7,939,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? (2341 Views)

How Do I Cash Affiliate Check In Nigeria / Bidvertiser Is Good Cpc / How To Make Easy Cash Online Using Bidvertiser.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by VLadipo: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hello,

I am a publisher on Bidvertiser.

For now, they have only 3 means of paying out earnings to their publishers namely:

1. PayPal
I have a PayPal account. Unfortunately, Nigerian users can't receive funds into their PayPal accounts.

2. Check
This option is only available for publishers in US and Canada.

3. Wire
The minimum payment threshold that can warrant the use of this option is USD500. I am yet to reach that threshold and I am not willing to wait any longer.

Please what can I do?

Any ideas?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by Chinenye123: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Online naira pes might help you receive PayPal...but haven't tried them
Re: How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by VLadipo: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chinenye123:
Online naira pes might help you receive PayPal...but haven't tried them

Please explain further.

Who or what is online pes?
Re: How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by Chinenye123: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Check onlinenaira.com
https://onlinenaira.com/pes.htm
Re: How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by barapistis(m): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2015
I think legalwealth ijamsolution does it too
Re: How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by legalwealth(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
barapistis:
I think legalwealth ijamsolution does it too

Thanks for the mention.

I render the service.All he needs to do is to send me a mail via info@ijamsolution.com as per his request.
Re: How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by solbash11(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
VLadipo:

Please explain further.

Who or what is online pes?

Here is another option to withdraw your funds from your PayPal account,

You can sell your PayPal funds to any "Trusted" e-currency exchanger easily by sending the funds in your PayPal account, using the "Send-Money" option to transfer the funds into the buyer's PayPal acct, and you get paid in Cash (Naira) to your Local Bank account.

Note: Many Online affiliate Marketers Just like you had been making use of Our very reliable "e-Currency exchange services" to receive their PayPal payments from any of their affiliate program websites i.e Fiverr, Freelancer, O-desk, LeapViral, Mylikes, etc...

At Prime-Link Global Communications, We've been providing a very Reliable e-currencies exchange services to several Nigerians since 2009!

NB: Sell to US your genuine PayPal funds/Payoneer/ Perfect Money/Standard Trust Pay, Webmoney- WMZ,

You'll Get paid into your Local Bank account at a good exchange rate... Call 07086268565

You can see our contact information from our signature or visit the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2617156/prime-link-global-communications-nairaland-customer

A trail will surely convince you.
Re: How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by VLadipo: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
solbash11:

Here is another option to withdraw your funds from your PayPal account,

You can sell your PayPal funds to any "Trusted" e-currency exchanger easily by sending the funds in your PayPal account, using the "Send-Money" option to transfer the funds into the buyer's PayPal acct, and you get paid in Cash (Naira) to your Local Bank account.

Note: Many Online affiliate Marketers Just like you had been making use of Our very reliable "e-Currency exchange services" to receive their PayPal payments from any of their affiliate program websites i.e Fiverr, Freelancer, O-desk, LeapViral, Mylikes, etc...

At Prime-Link Global Communications, We've been providing a very Reliable e-currencies exchange services to several Nigerians since 2009!

NB: Sell to US your genuine PayPal funds/Payoneer/ Perfect Money/Standard Trust Pay, Webmoney- WMZ,

You'll Get paid into your Local Bank account at a good exchange rate... Call 07086268565

https://www.nairaland.com/2617156/prime-link-global-communications-nairaland-customer

How do I sell my PayPal funds to you?
Re: How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by huzyboy: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Try hisenjos paypal service. He will receive the funds for you from Bidvertiser in his paypal and then transfer the agreed Naira equivalent to your bank account. I have used his service several times and was never disappointed. Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-fiverr-freelancer
Re: How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by solbash11(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
VLadipo:

How do I sell my PayPal funds to you?

You can simply send an email to us on solbash1@gmail.com

More so .......

Re: How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by olujames(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2016
OnlineNaira enables you to receive your hard-earned online money by using our PES service in place of PayPal required by several merchants to withdraw money you have worked for. This means you no longer need to look for a paypal email. In its place, OnlineNaira ensures the money received is paid into your OnlineNaira account. See all the details here - https://www.onlinenaira.com/pes.htm
Re: How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? by sharpwriter(m): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2016
VLadipo:
Hello,

I am a publisher on Bidvertiser.

For now, they have only 3 means of paying out earnings to their publishers namely:

1. PayPal
I have a PayPal account. Unfortunately, Nigerian users can't receive funds into their PayPal accounts.

2. Check
This option is only available for publishers in US and Canada.

3. Wire
The minimum payment threshold that can warrant the use of this option is USD500. I am yet to reach that threshold and I am not willing to wait any longer.

Please what can I do?

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Please, I use bidvertiser too... Just began... Please is it favorable? How much did you earn in your first month... Do they pay per impressions? How many impressions earned you reasonable amount... And how did you improve traffic.... I will b happy if I get a reply

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Selling Craigslist Job & W4M Leads / Ghanaian Teen Develops A Search Engine That Can Rival Google's Youtube / Exchanger: Sell Your Payoneer, Paypal, Funds Here - Dollars, Pound & Eur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.