Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,444 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV (34452 Views)

New Photos Of Buhari, Aisha, Kayode Fayemi In London Emerge / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by livinbygrace: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Abeg,my head wan scatter.I no fit read am finish.Kudos!!
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by ostopsmich(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2015
For solutions to Overweight, Pot Belly/Protruding Tummy, Stretch Marks, Infertility and Diabetes Type II, contact HealthyLivingConsults on WhatsApp:0.8.0.6.3.0.3.4.2.8.3
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by obi123: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2015
he hasnt exactly done a lot with ALL the roles he has occupied , only 4 listed achievements, if you can call them that
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by chinchum(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
2rutalk1:
Students should carry out an in-depth research on the "The role of education in economic development:A case study of Ekiti State". I am sure the major result finding would be that " Education plays a little role in economic development of any State/nation. With many Professors in Ekiti State, the State remains one the less developed States in Nigeria.
Are the professors domiciled in the state ? Professors in Ekiti state should change to Professors from ekiti state.

I suspect the educational system in the state could be one of the worst you will get in the south west.

Fayemi mode of operation as Governor did not blend with the Ekiti state indigenes, they saw a change in him when they voted him in, a change that they didnt want to apply to themselves. When Fayemi embarked on his change programs, it hurt them so badly and they felt betrayed, e.g aptitude test for school teachers , redeployment of highly redundant local government workers e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Please somebody should post Ayo Fayose's own...olodo jatijati!
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by SweetSoup(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2015
kahal29:

I dey tel you. See qualification with experience..... Which Technocrat pass this one?
And what did that qualification and experience bring to Ekiti state for 4years as governor? Polithiefcians displaying intimidating cv's to get elected and loot the country dry, a recently PhD holder comes to mind..
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by veraponpo(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2015
mrking3:
[b]Nothing astonishing about his CV! I've read more intimidating cv than this! Prof charles soludo etal! This people went to school in the good old days when education was apparently free! So back then one can read to the Highest level of education if he likes and still get an instant job offer unlike what is obtainable in present day Nigeria. If you watch closely, you would notice that those that were privileged to Read back then are now the Elites we have in our body polity today. Most are in key government positions, and handdling other Top management position in other parastatals. Today we have first class, 2.1 without jobs! University education is now for the Rich! So a lot of things has changed now. Nigerian Youths are getting demoralised with the Rot in the system. Where you can't get a good government job without connection. Where, without work experience of 3-5yrs you can't get employed! How is it possible for a fresh graduate to get such experience? Again to prune down teaming number of job applicants, they came up with Age limit. Just so annoying!!!![/b]

No basis for comparison. Compare likes with likes. Soludo was a lecturer in fact Professor of Economics and Head of Department of Economic , UNIBEN , why will you now compare him with a person whose CV is almost more than some lecturers'?

This CV is powerful.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Jjc2000(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2015
With due respect i request PMB to allocate portfolio of Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Kayode Fayemi.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by expressglory: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2015
chiefbamo:

Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ministerial-nominee-kayode-fayemi-johns-cv/

This is intimidating.No wonder Fayose quickly said ekiti PDP senators should support him.This guy is First among equals..CONGRATULATION IN ADVANCE

Odurosoke...Won ta ni roba...O jabo si Federal...O duro si minister!

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Tczar(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2015
OMG,I'm Inspired!!
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by YaksonFCA(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Intimidating credentials cum cognate work experience. He should be considered for the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by theunusualmoon(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
How I wish this part was analysed by,at least, a few of those who have commented on this thread.

"He became the first governor in this present political dispensation in Nigeria to openly declare his SEVEN HUDRED AND FIFTY MILLION Naira assets, which included those of his wife, Bisi Adeyele-Fayemi"
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Ssms(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
e jes be like say i no attend school at all.....kilode?
kahal29:

I dey tel you. See qualification with experience..... Which Technocrat pass this one?
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by jchukwu55: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
mrking3:
[b]Nothing astonishing about his CV! I've read more intimidating cv than this! Prof charles soludo etal! This people went to school in the good old days when education was apparently free! So back then one can read to the Highest level of education if he likes and still get an instant job offer unlike what is obtainable in present day Nigeria. If you watch closely, you would notice that those that were privileged to Read back then are now the Elites we have in our body polity today. Most are in key government positions, and handdling other Top management position in other parastatals. Today we have first class, 2.1 without jobs! University education is now for the Rich! So a lot of things has changed now. Nigerian Youths are getting demoralised with the Rot in the system. Where you can't get a good government job without connection. Where, without work experience of 3-5yrs you can't get employed! How is it possible for a fresh graduate to get such experience? Again to prune down teaming number of job applicants, they came up with Age limit. Just so annoying!!!![/b]

Abeg shut up there jare, put your CV lets see how far you have gone. I detest it when people just make very dumb statements, you think he Sidon for one back yard o accomplish all this?

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Hilaskee(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by seunakin231(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Impeccable CV
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by ahamonyeka(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by anigbajumo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
ojosegun2011:
Waooo! So Dr. Fayemi is this academically loaded? In fact, I'm waiting to see who else will beat his record as presented here, I wish you the best at the Senate screening. Congratulations in advance.

Exactly,If u even watch his interview Live on TV,u will knw dat he his fully loaded academically.....

Fayemi,ah dust my cap throway salute oooo
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by anigbajumo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
expressglory:

This is intimidating.No wonder Fayose quickly said ekiti PDP senators should support him.This guy is First among equals..CONGRATULATION IN ADVANCE

Odurosoke...Won ta ni roba...O jabo si Federal...O duro si minister!

Wow embarassedsincerly,I really like the man....
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by pcicero(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
I've always admired his intellect. I wish him all the best.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Ghost01(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
I've been seeing some silly comments made by some doofus asking what Fayemi achieved as Ekiti state governor. Some people can be pathetic! From increasing the state's IGR from N109m monthly to N600m to issuing solar-powered laptop computers to students of SS1 & SS2 in all the secondary schools in the state to construction ten classroom blocks in all the secondary schools in the state to paying N5000 naira monthly stipends to some 25000 elderly men and women (65+ years of age) in the state who lack tangible financial support of any kind to dualising some roads in the state capital and the near completion of the Ado-Iworoko-Ifaki dual-carriage way to the systematic construction of 5km of road in the sixteen LGAs within a time-frame to the near-revolution of agriculture in the state (as evidenced by the YCAD programme and others), etc etc. If you don't know what to say, biko, seal it!
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by akee01(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Gone are those days when the ekitis are know to be professor and readers of books, but now they so gullible to have sold their birthright for a bag of rice and kerosine...... Now they wine and dine in poverty
the thunder wey go fire u don dey do press-up
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
luchy34:
Lol with all that qualifications yet fayose defeated him last year. with all that qualification yet PMB with ordinary WAEC certificate (if he has one though) is the president of Nigeria. With all that qualifications yet mark zuckerberg is the owner of the largest social network in the world not to talk of the likes of bill gates, dangote and others too numerous to mention.
Moral of this: In life it's not about all about the certificates you acquire, but what you can do with or without it cool

And yet ......with all these certificates which u have tried but failed to undermine it subservience, he was the governor of his state for a term!!!! Oya, counter that
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Nv25(f): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
chiefbamo:

Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ministerial-nominee-kayode-fayemi-johns-cv/
I never start school with dis C.V. Menhh dis guy want to kill somebody chaii, kudo's to fayose to dfT dis man.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by muktar10(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
You feet carry dis cv go heaven...Lols

No wonder I like this man!
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by nickxtra(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ye, I want to faint. Oh no, am fainted..... kiss
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by raphoo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
We LOVE JKF, KODUROSOKE KO DI MINISTER
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by dapoagali(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wit all dis qualification, he was defeted by HND Holder Fayose.....
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by juman(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
dapoagali:
Wit all dis qualification, he was defeted by HND Holder Fayose.....

Fayose is man of the people. He understands politics more than those apc people there.
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by mrsuccessful(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
mrsuccessful:

SenseiX
Mrsuccessful
Re: Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV by crownzade(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
OMG!!! Just One Person?

Somebody should please help me out with FAYOSE's CV and let's make a comparative analysis!

#Minister for Foreign Affairs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election / Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 / Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.