Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram (26095 Views)

You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader / Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / No Election In Some Parts Of Rivers,army Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by cycline404(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Damm! This is so dumb!

3 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by IamDanto7(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Foolish statement

3 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by nikkiking(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Such a cowardly statement undecided angry.

6 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by atlwireles: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Come see wahala, you know their hiding spots bah angry angry angry angry angry
Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Psylas(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
ayobabas:
If you know their hideout why tell me? Just go and flush them out!

I tire for this my country people
Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
This thing now looks like a badly scripted nollywood movie. Which one is 'we know their hideouts but they should surrender first' again? Abegi joor. The Nigerian military is powerless against these terrorists - 'only a matter of time before we know the truth' has revealed it.

6 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin nigerian army nawa oo,no go beta for person wey did this to you

5 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by zik4ever: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Murderers and agents of the devil should voluntarily surrender? I dont get it at all. If you know their hideout, get them immediately and stop this killing madness. They have attacked Chibok again and we are appealing to their conscience? These people have no conscience. Even if they "surrender", are we expected to throw a civic reception to welcome them to sane society or what?

6 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by ussv: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fools making too much noise , go in there, unhide the hide outs and arrest them . This buratai na real obojor

2 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Donpressman(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Talk is cheap! They will clear una doubt. Lazy soldiers grin

3 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Descartes: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Burutai has reduced Zoogeria army to mere boys scout

9 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Vision4God: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hhhmmm...... and der sponsors know demselves. God wil surely judge dem.
Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Kasiem2: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ihejirika remains the only person with the cure to this boko haram issue. He rarely came to the media during his days.

Moreover, in the dying days of gej's administration I suppose this menace was cleared to a very wonderful, level why the turn of events?

12 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Evaromantik(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
So you know their hide-out and you're asking them to surrender while they are busy killing people on daily basis........the reason why i hate Nigeria is because there is nothing honnest with it

1 Like

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by ezeagu(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
If there's one thing that unites all Nigerians, it's comedy.

16 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by kinibigdeal(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
How on earth did our army become so useless? To think that the current C-in-C is a retired General!! That is why it is not good to work with a forged certificate!! It will always show in the end.

BTW Buratai is supposed to invade and destroy their hideout if he ever gets to know about them so why is he now asking them to surrender? So if the refuses to surrender what will he do? More push ups i suppose

You mean the man specialized on press up

2 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by osazeeblue01: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Our Nigeria army are now behaving like APC AND BUHARI(FULL OF LIES)

5 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Actor and boss film. Nigeria army is a joke

1 Like

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Hotfella(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
You know their hideouts, instead of going there to catch them you are telling us. Are u foolish?
Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
If they know their hideout, then they should just go and murder all of them.
Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by Owliver(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
wait, so the NA wants us to beg boko haram to surrender or else? Lmaooooooooo grin grin grin soo funny damn

2 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by sangga(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Omooba77:

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-know-your-hideouts-surrender-now-army-tells-bharam/
go there now.then, y telling us? Do u want dem to retreat? Go there and fish them out.
Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by mzpositive(f): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
How on earth did our army become so useless? To think that the current C-in-C is a retired General!! That is why it is not good to work with a forged certificate!! It will always show in the end.

BTW Buratai is supposed to invade and destroy their hideout if he ever gets to know about them so why is he now asking them to surrender? So if the refuses to surrender what will he do? More push ups i suppose
Your signature na wa oh
Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by amazingspiderma: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
I use to think the military was the best place to find intelligent people,now I know better.
Boko Haram have agents in our military that give them upto date knowledge.
They never get to be intercepted,always ahead of the NA.
How do we explain the attack on the COAS.
for me everyone of them is a suspect until proven otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by kinibigdeal(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Omooba77:

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-know-your-hideouts-surrender-now-army-tells-bharam/

"This is to once again warn all Bokoharam terrorists, WHEREVER THEY ARE"

"We wish to inform them that we are AWARE OF THEIR HIDEOUTS, CAMPS and ENCLAVES

"Nigerians should KINDLY PERSUADE THEM to surrender

Abeg, did anyone notice anything

2 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by tempest01(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
The silliest thing for any miliary to say. cvilians should persuade militants to renounce terorism and surrender.

You know their hideout, that makes your job easier....send in air assault teams while the ground forces do a mop up.
Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by ajebuter(f): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
How nice. For the army to announce and direct boko haram to surrender on twitter and facebook

Shebi na for Twitter and facebook boko haram dey live, kidnap, rape and kill abi.

Six guilders for the army for that 'very effective' and 'sensible command'

Chai. Laugh wan choke me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by k1centy: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wow! Great idea. Just like Boko Haram use to send pleas to bomb victims before carrying out their bombings. Nigerian Army; Great People, Great Nation.
Re: We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram by GenbIoodykiller: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
ngeneukwenu i ga alaiki ya grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Betta Edu: Suspension Of A Minister Is A Rare Occurrence In Nigeria - BBC / FG Monitors Nigerians’ Facebook, Twitter Accounts / Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.