Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award (23623 Views)

Gernot Rohr Shortlisted For Algeria Job / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by Chanchit: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Itts a known factt that none of them is taking it, so all Enyeama fans/online warriors can start charging their phone to fight CAF.
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by Ganjafama(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2015
EbukaLive:
Ahmed Musa is Nigeria's best player in Europe right now... Quote at your own peril...
What do you think of Ighalo?
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by playtheblues(f): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Whoever wins it should become the captain cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by brilliant5(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Toure wld tk it again
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by Jarus(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2015
optimusprime2:

it seems you are unaware of the criteria that underlines a player has to be an "active" member of his national team/squad in order to be a CAF nominee... Unfortunately, martins does not qualify on that regard

Oh, I see. Thx.
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by EbukaLive(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Ganjafama:
What do you think of Ighalo?

Great player. Our best forward at the moment. He's also in the form of his life. Top scorer in England for 2015, no mean feet
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by fascowilly(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2015
MsZeezah:
Musa got shortlisted too? shocked
no, he doesn't.
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Jarus:
Neither of them can win it. Musa was 8th in Africa last year, not sure he can make Top 10 this time around.

I'm surprised Obafemi Martins didn't make this 37 man first list. The guy has been in blistering form in MLS since last season scoring 17 goals last season and about 14 already this term.

Shows CAF Technical committee members only watch European leagues
The coefficient of the league is poor, if Musa can go to MLS, he will be scoring 3 goals per match and they won't be able to score Enyeama one goal in that league for 2 years, so coefficient determine the capability of the player because at that stage, obafemi will be lost in man city, probable one goal in 10 matches, and you except Giovinco of juventus who has always been on bench in Juve, scoring in every matches in MLS to be given European player of the year. Mchew
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by Afritop(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2015
anipaul:

we have ighalo
HOW MAY MATCHES HAVE HE PLAYED, THAT MADE YOU THINK HE IS WORTH IT. THERE ARE MANY PLAYERS THAT HAVE SCORED IN THEIR FIRST DEBUT, BUT DID THEY LAST
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by Afritop(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2015
eDoctorr:
U ARE TALKING THROUGH UR ANUS... MUSA UR BEST PLZ NOT OURS

THOUGH IT IS UNARGUABLY THAT YOU SEE THROUGH YOUR ANUS, I WILL LIKE YOU TO MENTION YOUR OWN BEST PLAYER IN THE SUPER EAGLES FOR NOW AND LETS COMPARE THAT PLAYER WITH MUSA AND HIS CONSISTENCY.
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by Tallest45(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Aubameyang suppose dey dat list sha..
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by Bonapart(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2015
AfroKnight:
Yaya Toure has the upperhand. Where are those bigots hating on our Captain Musa cos of his origin? You keep hating, he keeps progressing.
when it comes to football, oga there is no tribalism so don't be a cretin
I am an igbo boy but musa's number1 fan

So shut up!!!
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by biteck(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2015
Wow you just nailed it.A thousand likes for you.
FatIjeomaOkolie:
Enyeama deserves it.

This guy is clearly one of the best goalkeepers in the world. As a Nigerian, I'm obviously biased but his record and performance speaks for itself

I am sad with all the problems with Oliseh. I know Oliseh wants to instill discipline in the team etc but he has to be make room for situations like the death of ones parent rather than just create unnecessary tension in the team.

Oliseh is a legend, he was a good footballer and I think he will be a good coach but he has to be more emotionally mature.

Left to me, Enyeama wins. In a lot of situations, he has singlehandedly saved Nigeria from disgrace and same with his club.
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by praisedesticks: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2015
mke dem start worst player of d year
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by AfroKnight: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Bonapart:
when it comes to football, oga there is no tribalism so don't be a cretin
I am an igbo boy but musa's number1 fan

So shut up!!!

Really? English comprehension is certainly not your forte.
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by tpraiz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
omusiliyu:
There suppose to be worst player Award too... So that it will trigger the players shortlisted in such category to improve the following season...

I nominate Mikeli
. But why MIKEL........he waz d best Nigerian player on d pitch against DR Congo
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by eDoctorr(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
GUY! Being in_form doesn't mean he is d best. Lewandoski is in a great form presently; Does that put him in d same level with CR7 or LM10.

Eyeama is even doing well in his own field than that guy called Musa.
Afritop:
THOUGH IT IS UNARGUABLY THAT YOU SEE THROUGH YOUR ANUS, I WILL LIKE YOU TO MENTION YOUR OWN BEST PLAYER IN THE SUPER EAGLES FOR NOW AND LETS COMPARE THAT PLAYER WITH MUSA AND HIS CONSISTENCY.
Re: Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award by princeFAD: 2:27am On Oct 13, 2015
ithink Ghanian Andrey Ayew is winning it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Named 2018 World's Most Marketable Athlete / Egyptian FA Optimistic Over Salah’s World Cup Chances After Champions League / Nwakali Honored As MVP By Netherlands Prince In Presence Of Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.