Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,092 members, 7,899,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

Tecno_duro Lyric - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tecno_duro Lyric (1152 Views)

Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. / Kiss Daniel-mama Lyric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno_duro Lyric by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Yeah DJ Coublon, leggo AlhajiTekno Baby o, o na, o na na na eh See the love I dey see for your eye o. I love you babyI no think am twice o. Shinghaee, Your beauty make me to realise. Em baby, Say nepa don bring light, say eh eh eh Say you must to marry me. You go love me, you go kill me baby. you go follow me eh, you are my remedy. you my melody, the baby na harmony of eh eh, you go give me ehh Baby kpalanga! I would show you love that you've never seen. kpalanga! and you the mother of my twobaby. Kpalanga! and if we likewe make am three baby. Babykpalanga eh ka! I would love you forever. Oh na na Duro! Duro! Baby Duro! Eh Duro o! Yhe. Follow me Follow me. I go dance girl follow me eh uhm Your daddy, your mummy not to tell me and you want to see. If you be uche I go look your face. Baby love me, touch me eh Say you must to marry me eh You go love me baby o You go kill me baby eh eh, you go follow me ah ah You're my remedy mbae... you're my melody mbae The baby na harmony o eh eh. You go giveme o. Baby Kpalanga! I will show you love that you never see, yeh Kpalanga! And you'rethe mother of my two baby Baby (hai) Kpalanga! And if we like we make am three baby. Baby Kpalanga eh ka! I will love you forever o na na Duro! Zaga! Duro! Coublon eh dance, Oluchi Dance, Oluchi Craze, oluchi tell them that you love me. Nneka dance, Chioma e craze, Aisha e shakara that you love me baby. Say you must to marry me eh You go love me, baby oYou go kill me baby, eh eh You go follow me ah ah You're my remedy, mbae... You my melody, o yah The baby na harmony o, eh eh You go give me, oh o o Baby kpalanga! I will show you lovethat you've never seen, yeh Kpalanga! And you're the mother of my two baby Baby (ah) Kpalanga! and if we like we make am three baby Baby kpalanga eh Ka! I would love you forever ohh na na DURO! Mix monster! in love this song grin

(1) (Reply)

2324xclusive Update: Reekado Banks – Oluwa Ni [ Audio + Video ] / MUSIC: Don Ussy Ft. Femex – “baya 2 Baya” (remix) / Celeb Music - YBNL YAGI Star Lil Kesh Is By Far A Better Rapper Than MI - Proof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.