Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,250 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators (18530 Views)

I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari / Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by Unlimitedoye: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Only an unrepentant Wailer Would Believe Senators have the "liver" to reject any of the nominees!
BROS NO BE LIE I LIKE UR SWAGGER WITH AMAECHI

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by philips70(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2015
chukwudi44:
Which yeye APC Senators? You mean the inconsequential Tinubu's 23 loser Senators? What can they do?

I have told you before. There's a clear cut dichotomy between APC and PDP inside that senate irrespective of Saraki's issues. Exactly what I told you guys is what Ndume have repeated now, the APC will never allow the PDP to use this to settle any political scores and not even against Amaechi the poster boy of their party. It never happened in the US, China, Sweden and certainly it will never happen in Nigeria.
Wake up from your dreams. Wike should be paying for full page adverts on all national newspapers for Amaechi, the lion of Ubima, the conqueror of Jonathan. He's the incoming minister of Niger Delta affairs.
He who laughs last laughs best.

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by dekdek: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

If that was the case what was Amaechi doing by grovelling at Saraki's feet in his house at the middle of the night.

Show pictures of grovelling at his feet or I will just add it to one of ur shameless lies. Lobbying is a worldwide phenomenon. Nothing out of place.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by Islie: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2015
In fact, let me tell you, as the Majority leader and chief marketer of the nominees, I have been lobbying my colleagues.

If a product is so good like the senator wants us to believe ...... Does it need to be marketed to the public or colleague before the knows that

I have never seen where St Louis sugar is being marketed because it a good product
Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by barcaboi(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

PDP already proved who is the boss by deciding who became the SP/DSP dear!! The APC are just learners!!
na so....una still dey claim saraki....oya na...

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by ostopsmich(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2015
Do you know any one suffering from Diabetes Type II? If yes, then you need to help the person out by contacting HealthyLivingConsults on WhatsApp/Call:0.8.0.6.3.0.3.4.2.8.3
Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by SpencerLewis(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2015
BIBILISTIC:
Ok
Nne lei that mole on the left side of ur upper lips na die oo be that. I'm crazy abt gals with such.
Don't mind me na idleness cause dis mis-yarns.
Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by DonProphet: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2015
This will be the first test of PMB political strength. If any of his nominee is dropped, he has to go to OBJ for political torturing.
Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by ijustdey: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Islie:

If a product is so good like the senator wants us to believe ...... Does it need to be marketed to the public or colleague before the knows that

I have never seen where St Louis sugar is being marketed because it a good product

same quotation..... different perspective.

I guess yours wasn't popular
Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by nelandrewz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
I wanted to ignore u but I just can't. Let me put it to you that Amaechi will be screened and confirmed tomorrow. No Wike et al can stop that, no panel of enquiry, not even Sekibo, not even ur hate for him can stop his confirmation 2mao.. Quote me by this time 2mao.

george4CHRIST:
Amaechi will never be confirmed a minister quote me any where and any time
Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by JuanDeDios: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't know why you guys keep addinG, Fashola! Nobody is opposinG fashola's nomination from Lagos State! Taniods, vanguard and Tribune Newspapers are just making up news to see if they can cause bad blood withing Lagos APC
I've always wondered where they got that from too.
Re: We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators by Olamindam1: 12:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Have you heard about the new facebook for youth corpers? icorpers.com is a social media platform aimed at enriching the purpose of NYSC in Nigeria and its a social media for ex-corpers, currently serving corpers and prospective corpers at large. It is a platform established to help re-connect with that person or group of persons that u met at the camp but lost contact after service. It is also a platform whereby corp members can create groups and relate with members in their platoons and other platoons. You can also get your views out to other corpers and discuss matters arising in your state of service and get relevant solutions. It is also a platform that helps create awareness of job vacancies in Companies...............and so much more.

You can follow us on twitter: @icorpers Instagram: @icorpers Facebook: icorpers naija web: www.icorpers.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Of God Have Become Lovers Of Worldly Materials And Wealth- Dino Melaye / Senator Buruji Kashamu Fingered In OPC- Cultists Clash At Ijebu Igbo / Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.