Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,726 members, 7,975,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men (1861 Views)

Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Well first of all let's just say that one day I coincidentally stumbled across nairaland while searching for " dating a Nigerian man" . grin And every since then I've been attached to this website .... Mainly , due to the high number of Nigerian men here grin

Anyways, I'm a strong hearted woman who looks at relationships through a different lense, than that of everyone else . in my eyes Everything in a relationship should be 50/50 , whether it's me paying for a movie ticket and my other half paying for dinner or me working hard on my own , so that way im not fully dependent on my partner... And The only thing that I require of my partner is for him to show his admiration and appreciation when it's due ... That's not hard to do at all but it seems like most Nigerians I come across have a hard time doing that.

Some of them constantly have a smile on their face, making them seem very suspicious. Some think that taking me on one night dates to the movies is gonna get them some sex ( NEVER ) rolls eyes ... and some are just plain hypocrites who NEVER stand by their word . like ughh it' ERKS my soul because I know theres good Nigerians out there , but they're hard to come by lol it's like finding a needle in a haystack undecided its like most of them are so use to deceitful women that they can't see when a good one is in front of them ..

Help ??
Re: Nigerian Men by dharay99: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2015
lipsrsealed

Niqerian men ds, Niqerian men dah†,
See if i e-slap yhu fr0m here...Network
qo run commo† f0r ur simcard...m†cheeeeew.! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by donTbone(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
A man that will settle down with you wont ever agree to split all into 50|50 with you!
Men love to see they are the one in charge of the expenses, to take you out, pay the bills,
house and cater for you. Mind you, that doesn't mean you don't have a role to play in the
bills payment.

As for the cheating and sex stuffs, not all men does that. As you've mentioned, there are
still some faithful ones out there.

My advice....if you eventually see your Mr Right, don't wait to share 50|50 with him. All he needs
is your care and your respect!

#peaceOut

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2015
U r d one dat needs help. Ur rules on dating r so stiff. Please try nd loosing up. Its not a do or die thing.
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2015
Cutehector:
U r d one dat needs help. Ur rules on dating r so stiff. Please try nd loosing up. Its not a do or die thing.

How are they stiff ?? Pls you don't know what your talking about undecided
Re: Nigerian Men by liquidmetall: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Help you for what?

Your ist thread is to bash nigerian men,

Moniker created October 4th
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2015
dharay99:
lipsrsealed

Niqerian men ds, Niqerian men dah†,
See if i e-slap yhu fr0m here...Network
qo run commo† f0r ur simcard...m†cheeeeew.! angry

Why do you feel so offended ?? Mmm
Re: Nigerian Men by tpiander: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2015
ok.
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2015
donTbone:
undecided

What ? Say something undecided
Re: Nigerian Men by gab264(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Ashanti0522:
Well first of all let's just say that one day I coincidentally stumbled across nairaland while searching for " dating a Nigerian man" . grin And every since then I've been attached to this website .... Mainly , due to the high number of Nigerian men here grin

Anyways, I'm a strong hearted woman who looks at relationships through a different lense, than that of everyone else . in my eyes Everything in a relationship should be 50/50 , whether it's me paying for a movie ticket and my other half paying for dinner or me working hard on my own , so that way im not fully dependent on my partner... And The only thing that I require of my partner is for him to show his admiration and appreciation when it's due ... That's not hard to do at all but it seems like most Nigerians I come across have a hard time doing that.

Some of them constantly have a smile on their face, making them seem very suspicious. Some think that taking me on one night dates to the movies is gonna get them some sex ( NEVER ) rolls eyes ... and some are just plain hypocrites who NEVER stand by their word . like ughh it' ERKS my soul because I know theres good Nigerians out there , but they're hard to come by lol it's like finding a needle in a haystack undecided its like most of them are so use to deceitful women that they can't see when a good one is in front of them ..

Help ??
Op like seriously?? are u askin for a help now.
Or u just table some characters u want in (nairaland guys) just to drive in our attention.
Anyway u ave gotten mine though.
So since I don't have ur ideal character am better offsad
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
liquidmetall:
Help you for what?

Your ist thread is to bash nigerian men,

Moniker created October 4th

Never to bash a Nigerian man or men I should say ... Why would I bash them if I want one ? Lol wouldnt make sense
Re: Nigerian Men by dharay99: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Why do you feel so offended ?? Mmm

dah iz bcuz dah† load of crap
yhu pos†ed up der is senseless.
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2015
gab264:
Op like seriously?? are u askin for a help now.
Or u just table some characters u want in (nairaland guys) just to drive in our attention.
Anyway u ave gotten mine though.
So since I don't have ur ideal character am better offsad

Nah u haven't heard my character and I was giving off traits of some Nigerian men who have a bad character and I know all of them aren't like that .. In terms of help ?? Are you the one to help me on my journey of finding one ? Are you the one ? Or are you just here to criticize me ??
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2015
dharay99:

dah iz bcuz dah† load of crap
yhu pos†ed up der is senseless.

Load of crap ? .. So if I lied it would have been more fascinating ??
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2015
donTbone:
undecided
A man that will settle down with you wont ever agree to split all into 50|50 with you!
Men love to see they are the one in charge of the expenses, to take you out, pay the bills,
house and cater for you. Mind you, that doesn't mean you don't have a role to play in the
bills payment.

As for the cheating and sex stuffs, not all men does that. As you've mentioned, there are
still some faithful ones out there.

My advice....if you eventually see your Mr Right, don't wait to share 50|50 with him. All he needs
is your care and your respect!

#peaceOut

grin thanks. ..
Re: Nigerian Men by dharay99: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Load of crap ? .. So if I lied it would have been more fascinating ??

yhu'r already lyinq ohk,
No need addinq more.
Re: Nigerian Men by liquidmetall: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Never to bash a Nigerian man or men I should say ... Why would I bash them if I want one ? Lol wouldnt make sense

Ok you want one?
Why are you in need of a nigerian man ?

And where are you from

And what happened to the men from your own country?
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2015
dharay99:

yhu'r already lyinq ohk,
No need addinq more.

Nahh I think you should just dis regaurd my post and carry on to your day .. Thanks though
Re: Nigerian Men by Vinshu(f): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Op, I agree with you to an extent. It's the background and environment that influenced 69% of Nigerian men which makes it seem like all are the same.

But you cannot generalise as there are much better Nigerian men are out there.

Taking you on a date and expecting sex is because most ladies made it seem that way. If 80% Nigerian females had same sense as you do, they won't expect it. So blame the environment not the Men.

So op loosing up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Sunexy(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Lemmi help u...jst ping me
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Vinshu:
Op, I agree with you to an extent. It's the background and environment that influenced 69% of Nigerian men which makes it seem like all are the same.

Taking you on a date and expecting sex is because most ladies made it seem that way. If 80% Nigerian females had same sense as you do, they won't expect it. So blame the environment not the Men.

So op loosing up.
and who is Stevie?
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Vinshu:

So op loosing up.

True wink
Re: Nigerian Men by hertz9te(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2015
I take it you are not Nigerian..where you from?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Vinshu(f): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
and who is Stevie?

I would leave it to your imagination smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by gab264(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Nah u haven't heard my character and I was giving off traits of some Nigerian men who have a bad character and I know all of them aren't like that .. In terms of help ?? Are you the one to help me on my journey of finding one ? Are you the one ? Or are you just here to criticize me ??
Op am not criticisingsad.
Since u have let it out in yaa mind.
I will definitely do justice to dat, 2rust megrin
Re: Nigerian Men by donTbone(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Ashanti0522:

grin thanks. ..
My pleasure cheesy

You can always count on me... always! wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided
Hey babe ,show me ur curve since u b female! grin **flaunt it if u garrit!
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Vinshu:

I would leave it to your imagination smiley
I wouldn't ask if I was up for imagination
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hey babe ,show me ur curve since u b female! grin **flaunt it if u garrit!

(((((((((((((((((( is that curve enough grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

(((((((((((((((((( is that curve enough grin
The curve of a transgender! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men by tpiander: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
liquidmetall:

Ok you want one?
Why are you in need of a nigerian man ?

And where are you from

And what happened to the men from your own country?

s/he is Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Man "Over-loves" / What Does Casual Sex Actaully Means / Why “no Kissing” Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.