Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,360 members, 7,974,497 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

UNITYBANK: How This Stock Advanced By 25% In Just A Week - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / UNITYBANK: How This Stock Advanced By 25% In Just A Week (525 Views)

Let Me Show You How I Earned N100,000 In A Week With Just N10,000 Business Inves / Change Ur Life With Just A Little Investment Of 6usd / I Need Business That Can Give Me 30k Profit In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNITYBANK: How This Stock Advanced By 25% In Just A Week by adebrain(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2015
A closer look on the daily chart of UNITYBANK reveals that earlier stock was making successive lower lows and lower highs and heading towards south side. Overall, the bulls and the bears were trading into a consolidation phase where both the bulls and the bears were fighting with each other and unable to move on either side. However, in just a week, the bulls seems to have taking its full stride as the stock gained a whopping 25% percent in just 5 days. The stock began the week at #1.3 and ended the week at #1.62.

Company Details

Unity Bank is a full-fledged financial service center with strong capital presently in excess of N30billion and deposit base of over N150billion, running on a branch network of 215 spread over Nigeria; a product of nine consolidated Banks, namely: First Interstate, Intercity, Pacific, Bank of the North, Tropical Commercial, Centrepoint, Societe Bancaire and NNB International Bank Plc.

The Bank's business philosophy is to exceed the service delivery expectations of our customers. To this end, we have invested heavily on a robust technology package that runs on the latest Oracle platform (Oracle 10g) called BANKS. Unity Bank is one of the few banks in Africa using the latest version of BANKS. This on-line, real-time software enables our customers to transact all forms of banking business from any of our 215 locations spread across Nigeria.

Major Shareholder (> 5% Holdings)

Name Country Shares % Holding Website

Rivers State Government Nigeria 1,207,936,506 7.57% www.riversstate.gov.ng

Source: http://www.ebtsconsults.com/2015/10/unitybank-how-this-stock-advanced-by-25.html

(1) (Reply)

Sell Of FGN BOND / Check Out This New Website I Found. / Business Solex - HYIP Site - Http://biginvest.wix.com/business-management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.