Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,839 members, 7,976,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) (53392 Views)

Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: Nigeria's Tallest Male Model (photos) / Nigel Sog, Nigerian Model Bent On Dethroning Denrele Releases New Pictures / Meet This Ugly Guy Who Wants To Overthrow Denrele (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by olisafincy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
una want make denrele mad abi
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
see d toothpick leg
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by CARLOSZ: 1:13am On Oct 13, 2015
akksplendor:
Another

Another transgender in the making.
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by skushieslord: 4:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by themanderon: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2015
Trannies in Nigeria?? Hmm truly the devil has come down to dwell with man. cry hehehe
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by Sunseeker: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Oh, shut up.

We all know that's your e-reaction.

Everybody's gangsta until the cockroach begins to fly.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by simdam500(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
wisdomguy4u: He looks dirty and disgusting. He couldn't even get a nice background for his shots.

The first thing that came to my mind too
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by simdam500(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
shadowgwalker: all these ones nah small small agents of the anti-christ. By the time the whole land is filled up with abominable acts like these then then the main man will emerge and after that, JUDGEMENT on the land.

Pls do you recognise the man if you see him?
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
simdam500:

Pls do you recognise the man if you see him?
yes ! By his acts and nature. . .
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by simdam500(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
shadowgwalker: yes ! By his acts and nature. . .

Alright
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
simdam500:

Alright
k
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
yes ! By his acts and nature. . .
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by Autopin: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Flashh:

Clueless idiot. Who gave you the guts to quote me?

Get out of my sight you fággot.

Where are these fággots coming from? grin
sorry na anoda person I bin won post that for oo.
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
abdulrazat:
He's gay and probably struggling with HIV.
I wish you what you wish him. Foool
Re: Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) by Megilicious(f): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
chineke. dis is madness in d making.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured / Top 12 Most Famous African Entertainers ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.