Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable (13542 Views)

Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 / Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina / Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
BUHARI the Daura President
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by hammak1993(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
You can search for our company, A.N.A Nig Ltd, for Stainless pipes, industrial pipes and other building materials

Contact
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by appini: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is the highest height of confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by knuckbuck(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wow! Someone please tell Adeshina to stop using age analogy. He is so poor at it. Anyone remember his goof with the old wine analogy?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by frainc(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is Buhari telling us that no one among the youth have what it takes to be in gov't?
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by permsec: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nonsense! God is ageless. see your mouth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by eagleeye2: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Can't APC do something without referencing another government?
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by thundafire: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Adesina at tyms talk with sense,wen comparing age dn put GOD cs HE is not in our League,YES HE IS AGELESS doesn't mean u will compare him with humans dat he created ok
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by Teagirl(f): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
am of the opinion that he supervise Burantashi instead to wipe out boko haram unless you are telling me that oil is more important than human lives.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by Aromas: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
CR77:
I belong to northerners, and i belong to nobody''... The dullard of northern nigeria
And what's your headache on dis? Psycho undecided
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by Lincoln275(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
CR77:
You, I make u the minister of FP
Thank you, congratulation to myself
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by triotinaija: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bill and Hillary Clinton celebrate 40th wedding anniversary [PHOTOS] | triotinaija http://triotinaija.com/index.php/2015/10/12/bill-and-hillary-clinton-celebrate-40th-wedding-anniversary-photos/
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by SirNetwork(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
So because OBJ did it hence your master should as well do it abi ?

Anyway for your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by emamos: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight CorruptionEdwin Clark
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by demarc001: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is dat so?
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by guiddoti: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
CR77:
I belong to northerners, and i belong to nobody''... The dullard of northern nigeria
EWU like you calling president dullard. Go get leaf cover your ass before you start invoicing biogot ass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by An2elect2(f): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
OldJohn:
This party called APC are just so confused. They were never here to rule Nigeria.

In new York Buhari clearly stated he will be minister. Now he would supervise the ministry. This Femi is a clown, he should stop speaking on behalf of the president. In short the whole APC are clowns

Modified ***

APC - A Party Confused!

Always Perpetually Confused

Also Politically confused

And Presidentially Confused (Copied)

Better to be confused for a while than clueless forever

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by Obosiland: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
buhari wants to be a noise maker after all.what a president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by jemir000: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
buhari wan supervise our oil for Niger Delta when we never supervise him cows for north...He must be a joker..#fasholajoker
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by guiddoti: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
richidinho:
same thing

where is the ChAnGe ?
are you blind? is here already
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by Peachlane: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
A wise president would choose to supervise the solid minerals sector. That's where the potential is not oil anymore

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by ostopsmich(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are you among those fed up with their overweight stature, pot belly/protruding tummy and flabby arms? You now have a solution that will enable you shed 7-12kg and over 4inches in sizes all in just 9days without any side effect. For more visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dūllårdínho.
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by jemir000: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Peachlane:
A wise president would choose to supervise the solid minerals sector. That's where the potential is not oil anymore

The truth is the guy wants to chop what he can chop and go away...he spent have good plans for Nigeria
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by OKKO(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
What is wrong with this abokis? Did they bury their forefathers in Niger delta oil wells. Why not be minister of defense as a retired general/ head of state and lead from front line as he promised. With this is ageless brains he is still claiming experience in oil industry.

After he was ousted in a coup (1985), what other business did Buhari engage in like other ex-generals that turned to super administrators, business men, captains of industries, proprietors of institutions or at least managing a large farm like Otta farm? His own is a mere 150 cows and people praise him that he is not corrupt, but I see him as a lazy retiree who depends on his millions of naira pension as a former head of state, who has failed to invest or drive private ventures. From all indications he is neither a technocrat nor a successful business man. Ministry of petroleum has nothing to gain from him at this era, he can continue with his supervisory role as a president (over the entire cabinet).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by onismate: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
APC bunch of confused people. Emir sanusi just granted an interview on CNN and said Buhari would only be petroleum minister for one or two years and step down. now femi is saying he's going to supervise. in fact what is worrying femi is worse than what worried orubebe during 2015 election s
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by kheni28(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
CR77:
. JUST LISTEN TO URSELF
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Buhari is not a petroleum engineer, he should rather supervise the defence ministry, that's his specialty. Bcus obj did it, you want to do yours, even though OBJ did nothing positive out of it. All these dictators in democratic camouflage.
Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by raymondk: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
The great dullard will now destroy d chance of deltans having a minister as portfolio by appointing minister of state from there. He should allow the GMD NNPC remain and do his job while appointing minister from there. Don't shortchange deltans. The youth voted for you and now they don't have d capacity to lead d nation. APC watch and pray.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable by Bimpe29: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please how is this becomes a problem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ / Buhari’s 10-day UK Private Visit Ends Today / Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.